Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What's the weirdest dream you have ever had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:06 pm
the weirdest dream I've ever had was it started out raining candy! so me and my friends ate some then the school guidance counsleor shows up and says "how do you feel about that" then my friend said something and for about 20 minutes the lady just said "how do you feel about that." Then all of a sudden her hair was purple! (random isn't it) then my bff said "poof" and she had a mohawk! and I was wearing all green (weird considering I didn't own anything green at the time) anyways then my friend falls into hole thats blue and just falls forever! and my other friend dies, just falls over, dead and her eyes turned to x's! this whole time the lady is standing there saying "how do you feel about that." I got mad and said shut up! and of course she just replies "how do you feel about that?" then my friend comes to life and and everyone in the world is saying "how do you feel about that" they're chanting it liek nazis or something! and the ice cream truck comes by and I get free ice cream! then I die and there's a guys voice that says "The last thing you ever heard was how do you feel about that"
it was so weird.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:22 pm
Ok this will sound really weird xd :
the weirdest dream i ever had was when i was playing baseball with animated cartoon animal characters in baseball uniforms xp and the funniest part was that one the second base there was a slide and it had lettuce on it eek and then the dream kinda ended. I didn't even win emo  

Hanshou Kumori

ZukoMai

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:05 pm
I remember this dream I had about maybe year ago.It started as Shaggy and Scooby-Doo sitting at this table eating.I can't remember what happened next,but then I got kidnapped by these people in,like,business suits and they took me to this shrine place that had this stone with some writing on it in a light and a basket infront of it with a baby inside.Then the poeple who kidnapped me started saying "Show us your true form!" to the baby,and then the baby's head grew wider and bigger,then they said it again and the baby's head grew taller and bigger and they kept saying this untill the babywas 'fully grown' and then the baby was floating in just his diper,about the size of a teen/adult,kinda bald but the top of his head was kinda wrinkly,and I was on someone's back,piggy-back style and he floated over to me and I closed my eyes and he said in a monk-like voice "Do not be afraid child" then I woke up.I had the dream again about a month or two later and at the beginning,instead of just Shaggy and Scooby at a table,they were trying to feed Tommy Pickles from Rugrats.Apparently,the baby thing was Jesus and both times in the dreams he scared me for like,weeks O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:14 am
i had a dream that one day...............  

XC1RCAX

GRANDPOPS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:16 am
i dreamt i was scooby doo biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:19 pm
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

I had a dream once where I was in the mind of my boyfriend. It was all a narration and it was a romance dream where my boyfriend romanced me.. but then I died... but I was doing everything my boyfriend was doing because it was like I was controlling his mind.

Ever seen the movie Being John Malcovich? It was a very similar mind/body experience like that.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Narcissistic Literature

Helium Voice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:55 pm
When i was little, i dreamt i was playing hide and seek with the Spice Girls in my school. And when they saw us (me and the Spice Girls) they screamed against me but in the horror-kinda way.

It was a nightmare... emo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:04 pm
It was about different ice cream lands. There was a hot and muggy strawberry ice cream land, a chocolate mountain land, and a vanilla land.

I don't have that many dreams. Most of the time, half way though the dream I realize that it's a dream and wake myself up but closing my eye very tight and opening them.  

Evadora

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:11 pm
I was on a wooden walkway over water. A naked man and woman jumped out of the water and began havin sex in front of me. The woman was moanin really load o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:25 pm
when i was little i had a dream i was being attacked by a giant tomato  

Usagimitai

SkinCarvedHymn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:56 pm
    » I actually really like this dream. ^.^
    I'm in Berkeley visiting my sister and I keep bugging my Dad to take me to the aquarium 'cause I want to see the whales so he finally does but when we get there I'm PISSED 'cause I forgot my camera [har, har]. So anyway, we end up going to see the whale in it's ENORMOUS... bubble-like thing. and there are sharks in there and they keep floating about in circles. anyway there's a door in the side of the...bubble... so you can just waltz right in, and i realize IT'S NOT WATER! It's a weird blue gooey substance that you can breathe in. and I'm in there staring up and watching sharks kind of swooosh all around me.

right after i had this dream i called and woke up my boyfriend at the mo and told him about it and he replied [half asleep] with "whoa... where is this place? i want to goooo..." lol...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:14 am
Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.

Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others.

I was walking through a maze, and I heard a scary noise behind me (btw I was 6 yrs old) and I started running, but the noise kept following me. I hit a dead end, turned around, and I heard something scream, "CASPER FRIENDLY GHOST!!" I got freaked out and woke up.....

Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.

Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

Manphish

Syrius A.I.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:39 am
I've had my fair share of strange dreams, but I'll only share my favorite strange dreams.

When I was about nine I had this one: My mother called me into the kitchen to help her find some sugar. When we figured out that we didn't have any she told me to go buy some from the store. As soon as I touched the money I throw up granulated sugar... strangely enough my mom uses it to make cookies. When we taste the cookies (that were cooked in the microwave) we find that they have three times the flavor. So I start purposely throwing up so that we can have our own company. Anyways by the end of the dream I ended world hunger with sugar vomit but everyone that ate it died because it was like stomach acid.

This happened about 5 weeks ago: I was running on the treadmill and then it suddenly went to speeds that were impossible and I somehow ran at the speed required, but it just kept going faster. I was thrown off of it with the rag doll effect and through a wall. And then I found out that inside the wall was the world of Bungie's Halo and I killed Master Chief with a punch to the face... I died when I got sniped and the voice over even said, "You were sniped."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:31 am
Most of my dreams consist of rather weird ones. When I get back in the morning, I will type them down, the weirdest ones of them all.  

The Broken Man

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:12 am
For the past three days I keep having strange dreams.

The last one I remember, "Lines at the Renaissance Faire and running through roller coaster ride rails... and boys flat boarding and hitting unmarked vans." o_o;;  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff