Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
It seems Teens-4-Christ is finally being interneted. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:16 pm
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor
I turned my head when God killed those 42 children with the she-bear, and I didn't do anything when he let the holocaust happened, but 56K CONNECTION!? NOW HE'S GONE TOO FAR
Las mujeres no me faltan,
ni el dinero ni el amor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:00 pm
The amount of sarcasm and burning going on here makes me haooy I joined. Well all I have to say is ignorance is bliss right christans?  

Sergeant CJ

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:02 pm
que me gusta lo mejor
Sarcasm is my middle name. I'm glad you can at least recognize it on the internet; it's not so easy for some.
ni el dinero ni el amor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:08 pm
As a practioner of it I have come to know and love every aspect espewcially when people cant tell your being sarcastic, dont you like that too?  

Sergeant CJ

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:10 pm
que me gusta lo mejor
Yes, but it is a bitter medicine when forced to drink it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ni el dinero ni el amor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:38 pm
Agreed  

Sergeant CJ

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:50 am
Sergeant CJ
The amount of sarcasm and burning going on here makes me haooy I joined. Well all I have to say is ignorance is bliss right christans?

How mature and intelligent it makes you to launch a non-direct personal insult at Christians in a wholly atheist guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:26 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
Sergeant CJ

How mature and intelligent it makes you to launch a non-direct personal insult at Christians in a wholly atheist guild. 3nodding

There's reality checks and there's passive-aggressive sniping.  

Theophrastus

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:10 pm
Theophrastus
Tenth Speed Writer
Sergeant CJ

I think I'm just in a bad mood with the attitude of a lot of people in this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:14 pm
This is so comical.

As stated earlier, Christians tend to blame everything on the devil...

rofl  

Jessica Malatori

SkeletonPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:19 am
Tenth Speed Writer
Theophrastus
Tenth Speed Writer
Sergeant CJ

I think I'm just in a bad mood with the attitude of a lot of people in this guild.

It's called venting because if we did this anywhere else it's we ban you from this website or getting punched in the face. Check one of the other post for proof.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:55 am
Jessica Malatori
This is so comical.

As stated earlier, Christians tend to blame everything on the devil...

rofl

Ooh! Can I be the devil now?  

Kiyrugoji

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:40 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
Theophrastus
Tenth Speed Writer
Sergeant CJ

And? Let the people have thier fun.

I can assure you there exist plenty of sites out there where theists turn around and act the same way towards atheism, arrogent, passive-aggressive and all.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 pm
I sort of held back from posting in this thread.

I will say that I think the administrators of Teens-4 Christ are a bit immature.

They made a website online. The thing about websites is that they all deal with the same thing. Phishing, scammers, spammers, and hackers. There is nothing special about that website that makes it hacker bait.

You are online...you have to accept those risks. If you make a website...it will be targeted regardless of what it is for.

So to turn around and start saying "It's the work of the Devil"...I think that is immature too. The admins should have realized that there are going to be phishers and scammers because...guess what? You are online!

Duh!

Sanguvixen

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas