Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:43 pm
Violet starts walking around looking at the buildings and shops that she sees.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:58 am
There were a number of vendors selling jewlery, tools and other devices made from the minerals of the mountain and a distance away an entire section built around there fishing. One stand was selling boats that floated in midair.  

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:43 pm
Violet walked over to one of the vendors selling jewlery and saw a necklace that caught her eye. It swirled with colors and a taloned foot held it. A simple chain held it all together.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:13 am
The vendor saw Violets intrest and gestured towards the necklace.

"A fine piece of craftsmanship that can be yours for fifty morah."

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:14 pm
Violet dug around in her knapsack remembering the money that her parents had left her with. "Here you are sir fifty morah." She carefully picked up the necklace and slipped it over her head. Violet pleased with her purchase began to wander around taking in everything or as much as she could. "I could get used to this lifestyle." Violet muttered to herself not looking where she was going. Suddenly without warning she bumped into someone. *thud!* Violet crashed to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:03 pm
It was Epiloque who had flown back to her synth shop. She was in the middle of a synization when Violet bumped into her. "Oh my!" The materials fell to the planks and spoiled.  

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:37 pm
"I'm so sorry!" Violet scrambled to help pick up the items. "I'm really sorry I just wasn't paying attention!" Violet looked down and hung her head in shame.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:00 am
"Oh my...That was the last of the necrore I had..."

Epiloque put the things away in proper order

"I can replace the other materials with what I have but I will not be able to get any necrore here..."

xXBeginnerXx

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:14 am
tip-toeing up the wire for the sky lift the fox plushie stepped down onto the strong planks that made up the walkways of the mountain city
looks like the place

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:56 am
Violet had an idea. "Where could I find this item called 'necrore' so that I could give you a replacement?" She wanted to help this person because it was her who ruined the last necrore that this person had.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:00 pm
"Well, there is a curio shop over in the Little Necropolis that carries them but I cannot leave my shop alone that long to get some more."

Epilogue opens her purse a pen and paper and proceeds to make a map.

"The store is called Dead Dealers Big Deals and it is on Skellington street and Euledgy boulevard.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:08 am
Violet nods and takes the map. " I won't let you down." Violet said with a look of confidence on her face. She opened her wings which changed into teal feathered wings and took flight. ((To Little Necropolis))  

kagura_rockbell

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:13 pm
After many hours and her wings getting tired, Violet finally made it back to Tesseral. She had the item that was requested. When she landed Violet searched for the person who needed the item. Shortly after she started searching Violet passed out from exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:50 am
Brett flew into the area of the gondola on his hoverboard and searched for a telephone pole. Not seeing one, he landed and walked inside the gondola. "May as well take a nap." He set the fliers, stapler, and glue gun down and dozed off where he was, which was somehow standing up. When he woke up, his face was squashed against the mesh window of the gondola. He noticed Tesseral nearing and got his things together. When the door opened, he walked out and looked for a large wooden pole to staple his fliers to. He didn't see one, so he ended up glueing one to the wall of a small shop. On his way back, Brett noticed a passed out girl. He walked over to her and crouched down. "Ehm...Lady? Are you okay? That's a stupid question. Can you hear me?"  

The Mage of Space

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 am
Violet's wings twitched. She opened her eyes slowly, "No more long flights for me." Violet mumbled. Suddenly she noticed a person crouching over her. "Oh!, hello there!" Violet said surprised.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff