Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Enter Pain (Mission RP for Mikyo, Sojiro, and one other) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:28 am
"DAMN!!!! we'll wait till it gets to are level then..."

Mikyo waits and changes the Metal Column into a 15ft spear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:32 am
Sojiro stares at Istavan and Mikyo.

"Heh. Well, I guess I better get ready too."

The wasp squeals in pain as its eyes are stabbed, and it soars into the air, its wings beating louder than before. Sojiro pulls his sword out, and stabs it into teh snow. He digs it in harder, into the frozen dirt. He feels his body begin to lift.

"Dammit. He needs to be put out now! RGGH DAMMIT!"

Sojiro lets go of his sword, and flies through the air. He forms hand signs and holds his hand up to his mouth.

"Katon, Housenka!" (Phoenix fireballs)

The wasp dodges many of them, then gets hit by one, and the wing gets burned. It falls to the ground, then whips its stinger out.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Istavan_AngelofDeath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:39 am
Itsavan continues with the assault on it's eyes "this is proboly going to be awhile" trowing more needles hiting 17 more of it's eyes the creature screeches in pain and starts attacking her with it's stinger "damn it!" she whispers harshly to herself while doging and trowing more needles at it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:41 am
"i'll sit this one out."  

Oni_Soul

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:48 am
"Mikyo, you dumbass! Its time for the Melody Grove Special! Istavan! Get outta there now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:50 am
"GLADLY IF THIS THING WOULD BACK OFF!!!!" she yells at them while doging and trowing more needles blinding the beast further "this isn't good" landing on a bulding she losess her footing and slips "damn it!" the wasp thens swings it's stinger around slaming her into a building casing it to collaps  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:50 am
"you first...you have to make the cage!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:58 am
Sojiro looks back and forth. Toward Istavan and the wasp. Then to mikyo.

"I... I can't. She'd be caught inside."

Sojiro ran forward, toward the collapsing building. The wasp noticed him, then pulled its stinger away from the debris, and began to strike at him.

"RGGGhAA!!"

He yelled, motioning with his hand. A bamboo pole came out of the ground, shooting the sword into the sky. The sword flew through the air, and landing into Sojiro's hand. He began to bat at the Wasp with the sword, blocking and parrying the sharp stinger.

"Istavan! Are.. Damn... Are you alright?!"

He yelled toward the debris.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:01 am
"oh god..."

Mikyo jumps into the air and thrusts the spear into the wasps head, taking it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:04 am
the wasp, thrasing around, starts to calm. Suddenly, abrubtly, it stops thrasing.

Sojiro sheaths his sword, and runs over to the debris.

"Istavan! Damn bugs. Istavan!!!"

He yells, throwing rocks to the side. He grabs huge pieces of concrete and throws them, in other directions. He tries to grab a bigger piece, but its too heavy. Too much of a load. He struggles, feeling his own weakness. He feels like crying, but still tries to lift it.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Istavan_AngelofDeath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 am
the peace of the building from the pile that Sojiro was trying to move flys acrose the town almost hiting Mikyo "yeah I'm fine" says Istavan standing up dusting herself off "just lost my footing there" moving some of her face showing a long cut along her face  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 am
"Kane Kaishu.."

the rocks start to move to reveal Istavan.  

Oni_Soul

Istavan_AngelofDeath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 am
the rocks around her move away freeing her some more "thanks Mikyo-sama" smiles "I almost thought i was goner"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:10 am
Sojiro sighed with relief, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm... glad."

He sighs. dropping to his knees.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:11 am
"whats wrong big guy?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers