Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Book 7 Harry Potter Thread *Read first post**Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read it?
  yes
  no
View Results

toomanypikachu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:55 am
Euchi101
Naigini
I cried when Fred died.... *cries again*

now there's no twins!! just George... with one ear.... T.T

i know! it was so sad! george won't be as funny without fred!! crying cry

And he only has one ear! I was expecting Fred to wake up and say, 'Haha, gotcha guys. You thought I was dead. xD' But NO.

It's like Kaoru without Hikaru. Or Santa without gifts. It's not right! gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:36 am
I loved the book so much >.<, but the ending was kind of just .... well no life really.  

Time Mistress

banisher0009

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:59 am
yea the book was awesome. i always kne that ron and herimone were going 2 have children like hrry and ginny. they should make a series for harrys son albus  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:10 pm
how did fred die?  

ipod_listener870

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:50 am
Fred died when they were fighting at hogwarts when the death eaters got into the castle...
you know.?

the book was the best!! no boring parts at all!! I loved the whole book the whole way through!!!
the epilogue was totally obvious though.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:40 am
I thought the time when they were just moving around and hiding in the tent was rather boring...  

Wabbet

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Foxglove Tea

Invisible Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:52 am
I really wish this was not the last book. I wonder what the movie is going to be like if they decide to make it.

This last movie that came out almost did not come out because the actors wanted more money  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:21 am
Rowling just said in an interview that she considers writing an encyclopedia of sorts and will release extra stuff about the epilogue. As of now she has confirmed that

1) Ron and Harry both become aurors
2) Hermoine also works in the ministry
3) The Weasley children have a total of 19 kids XD  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

moonsunstars16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:26 am
It was a very good book...but don't get me wrong...J.K. Rowling used the word "Latter" Too much in this novel!!! It made me a bit angry because she could have used some very colourful words instead she just used the word "Latter" over and over. Thats basically the only pet peeve I had with this book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:27 am
The book was so amazing <33 So much action and there was lots of parts with Death Eaters and Lord Voldemort in it.

&& Scorpius = Kick a** name cool  

Coquilles

[Minako]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:57 am
Between the click of the light... User Image

Heh, I just finished the book this morning. I had read most of it yesterday, but at 1:58 AM, I had to go to bed...after I read the chapter about Snape's past of course. 8]

Overall, it was pretty awesome! I was really impressed on how it turned out; so much so that the cliche'd ending was made up by the amount of deaths. D; (I mean, even Headwig!)

Snape's whole thing with Lily was really sweet, I was all awwish during that chapter. xD;

The epilogue was okay I guess...I liked the names of the kids though--Albus Severus, and Scorpius ftw. I knew that Ginny and Harry were gonna hook up in the end, and the same with Ron and Hermione. I guess it just stops my mind from wandering though...><;

User Image...and the start of the dream...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:14 pm
lol, yeah..the book was pretty kwl..the best book of all...

the epilogue.....the names..albus severus? lol...
but I dont' want this to be the last book....I want to know if albus severus ends up in slytherin or gryffindor.....which one do ppl think?  

Naive_Eyes

Simulate

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:38 pm
Character Death List:

Fred Weasley (FRED NOO!!!!! emo emo emo )
Hedwig (omg did you have to kill the owl too =/)
Voldemort
Bellatrix Lestrange
Antonin Dolohov
Professor Charity Burbage
Headmaster Severus Snape
Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody
Rufus Scrimgeour
Bathilda Bagshot
Gornuk
Gellert Grindelwald
Dirk Creswell
Gregorovitch
Ted Tonks
Remus J. Lupin
Nymphadora Tonks
Colin Creevey (poor colin =/)
Vincent Crabbe
Dobby (omg dobby noooo! emo )
Nagini
Peter Pettigrew, alias 'Wormtail'

Add: Scorpius? Seriously, they couldn't come up with a better name then that... And hugo? That was so random. LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

I just finished the book. The ending was well written. I knew something fishy happened when Voldemort took Harry's blood. After reading so many books, I've was able to predict that the blood held some feeble connection. I had already debated with several theories and it all came down to Harry dying first.

Really good though, I liked the 19 years later.

The Lily and Snape's thing was so cute. I almost cried on how kind who could actually be. I knew he was a friend, even though he appeared so mean and all.

I still loved the 5th and 6th books though.

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kinnera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:01 pm
I was on a different webight and some jackass posted the end of the story! (I flamed his a** xd )

Wrote verything that happens! Now I know exactly who dies, who lives, and how it ends...

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff