Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:30 pm
"Hell, not even you will lay a hand on her. Not while I...." He cut off. He didn't know what he was going to say next. Words ran through his mind a mile a minute, words he never though about before.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:22 pm
"If your trying to help then your not....not even for her." Zephyr referred to Amber under his breath.

Dorrian held her knees in as she calmed down, gaining control most of her hunger. With everything seemingly under control, Zephyr sat up then look at the ghost clown who had stuck around. "Hey you don't mind watching her right?" He asked and it shook it's head as it floated down next to her.

With that Zephyr approached James and Amber. "Ok, I might as well meddle in so, if I heard right, earlier you said someone was going to come after you, Mind telling about it?" He asked.  

Taimu Dolores

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:05 pm
He looked up at him, wanting to punch him out. He looked back out at the center ring, clowns performing basic tricks. "Some guy named Solaris. He attacked Amber while she was in the hospital. He said something about two souls inside of her. He must have ment me." He looked back at Amber. Am I just a burden to her?.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:59 pm
"Solaris, huh.... Can yhou tell me as much as you know about him? Like how he attacked you and stuff? If he comes here then we need to make sure to be prepared and know what comes up." Zephyr suggested. He didn't like the sound of the fact that a guy he didn't even knew, not to mention had the name related to the sun, was coming for a sick girl and a short tempered guy who he didn't even knew. Nto to mention with Dorrian being unstable at the moment it was going to make babysitting a little hard.  

Taimu Dolores

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:49 pm
"I dont know about you Vincent but this place is a bit to strange for me..." Cy said to Vincent as he turned to the Demon. "Come on.."He said as he slung his arm over the males shoulder and led him to the exit of the haunted carnival. They hadnt gone too far into the carnival and yet the Vampire wanted to leave already.

"Wait though.. where's that, the one guy? Whats his name... i feel like i should know him.." Vincent said gently as he tried to look behind him, his voice was muffled by the mask he wore. He was being led out of the haunted carnival, that for some reason felt like home. Maybe it was because it was eerie and had potential for alot of chaos. Either way Vincent didnt want to leave without the other people they had come with.. especially not the one male that he felt he should know. He didnt want to leave without Alex....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:16 am
"He's what's called a Deva. They use the power of the sun as energy, but during the night, they're as weak as humans. You'll know him when you see him...." James replied.His ears perked up. James layed Amber down across the seats, and then appeared infront of the door. He opened the door ajar and scaned the landscape. He heard muffled words from the outside, and of an unknow origin. "Something reaks.....like a demon....." Amber sat up. "James, what's going on?..." She said sleepily. "Nothing, just stay put...."  

FallenWithGrace

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:29 pm
Zephyr nearly cringed. This was going to be though and he knew it. The sun gives vampires like him head aches that hurt like a thousand rusty nails being smashed into your skull which really drops senses and your undead brain until your brain turns into ashes. "Well that's just great...." He commented in a sarcastic manner and looked at Dorrian. For Dorrian, she'll turn into ashes altogether if she stay in the sun for at least an hour.

"Damnit...." He though until a certain smell cleared out the scent of left over blood. "Great more problems...." He grumbled and Dorrian looked up from her knees no longer scared of her hunger but more of what was coming.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:13 pm
Cy dragged Vincent with him they were both hungry he knew that much. They could come back and explore the haunted carnival on their own but for now Cy needed to feed as did Vincent. So the two headed out of the haunted carnival and back to Kanareshii.

((Cy and Vincent off to Kanareshii))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:54 pm
(Sorry, Marching and I'm a new captain of a guild, so things get hectic! sweatdrop )

The sent disappeared from the area. "Never mind, it's gone." Amber ran down to him. "Don't run, you're gunna trip!" And as he said, she tripped. he appeared in front of her to catch her. "Sometimes I wonder what you'd do without me......" He looked into her eyes and smiled, which was usually very rare to see. "Thank you...." Amber said, staring back at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:50 pm
Zephyr sighed. "You know....living for millions of year have never helped me once for being too calm on certain things...." He grumbled and looked over to Dorrian as she seemed more calmed. "Feeling better?" He asked and she nodded. "Good..." He looked over the James and Amber and thought for a moment. "You know sense it won't be any time soon for the leader of Kanareshii to come you guys go ahead and leave if you want to." Zephyr commented.  

Taimu Dolores

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:40 am
(Sorry now it's School and Marching! lol)
James looked at him. "It's better we don't. Not during the day at least....." Amber sighed. "It's all my fault......"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:21 pm
((S'ok))

"Just don't disrespect the neighbors around here again." Zephyr stated ending with a sigh. Dorrian who was over her hunger craving walked up to Amber with a worried look towards her wanting to know what was wrong as she sensed a feeling of distress from her.  

Taimu Dolores

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:50 pm
(lol, LONG time eh? ^^")
Amber looked at her, then looked up at the tight rope above. There was no net under it. "Hey James, remember when we had to work for the circus? I loved my tight rope act." She said, her walk, ghost like. She climbed up the rope ladder. "Amber! Don't you dare!" She got to the top and her eyes went pale. she started to walk towards the middle of the rope, which showed no movement, like she wasn't even there. She then turned around and did a backwards cartweel. James started to worry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:40 pm
(lookie who's back, eh?)
James stared in utter disbelief at the actions that just transpired. "Are you trying to go back to the hospital?!" James yelled up at her, but Amber could no longer hear him. She was lost in a trance, in a mind made up of memories. In this world of pure imagination, she could do utterly anything she pleased, but in real life, she could get killed if she made one wrong move.

A scream, a gesture, a fall.

"Amber!"

A quick dash to her, a dive. She was lucky she was caught. She regained conceousness. "James, what's going on?" she asked blantedly. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY OFF THAT THING, AND WHAT DO YOU DO? DO IT ANYWAY! I'M NOT TELLING YOU NOT TO TO BE MEAN, I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!" James scolded. He looked at Dorrian, then to Zephyr, then to Amber's tear-filled face. He screwed up this time, he should've kept his mouth shut, but his temper got the better of him again.
"Pfft, why do I even try...." He muttered, and left.
(James only - to main gate)
(Amber only - stays behind)  

FallenWithGrace

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:27 pm
Amber stood and walked towards the tent's entrance.

"I'm going after him. It was nice meeting the both of you, please, do forgive his rudness. He doesn't really play well with others."

(Ext Amber - To the Main Gate)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces