Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So. . . I just killed my cell phone. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:01 pm
Sophalla
midnightrhose
I've thrown my phone so many times. It's never broken on me. I've thrown them across parking lots, at cars, out windows, at walls, at heads, down toilets, at machines that aren't working... My phones have all worked fine. But then they get taken away from me... emo So I throw other things. Like tennis balls. dramallama

@Dranzer ~ Thrown, all of my phones have been thrown. My newest one hasn't broke yet though, and I have no idear why the other ones got thrown *whistles*

@rhose ~ Taken away...? I only remember it being thrown at people, the wall and the floor, not machines and cars and out windows... When did this all happen and why didn't I know. sad

Well, technically, it was into a window that was open, and yes you were right there when I threw my phone across the parking lot. dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Help me get my penguinsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pretty Please

My old old phone got dropped ton's of times so the screen finally broke. My boyfriend washed and dried his cell phone. I drop my new one a lot but it still works... it's only a couple of months old though.
Care to vote for me in the avi arena?Link User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hottiebrat

Triston Bane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:25 pm
I lost my cell phone at Disneyland once. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:55 pm
That happened to my brother. He dropped it and the screen wouldn't work anymore, but my stepdad had a freakin' PocketPC he wasn't using so he got that!! How is that fair?? scream  

Alluminn
Vice Captain

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:19 pm
I've dropped my phone a ton! The only thing is that the "Mini Display Case" on the front of the phone is blank now. I just have to open my phone for the time now xD

-Dies-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:41 pm
RIP Schoodles cell phone.
Here lies a good cell phone that only let her down when the signal faded.
crying

I just got a new cell phone and I'd probably be on the ground crying if it broke. I actually had nightmares about taking it by water when I first got it. Yes, I'm just alittle attached.  

marshjazz

wingcastle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:03 am
mine sister's snap in half..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:24 am
Thats not as bad as when you drop it into your coffee! xD

When I pulled it out it was making a sizzling sound o_o'

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items