Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Police HQ ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:27 am
Faulty Ambition
The officer raised an eyebrow slightly.
"Is she a criminal?"
" NO!! she can't be she's my mum all i want to know is if you have adress for her" said Sasori in a slightly confused at his mother be asked if she was a crimnal it just couldn't be true if unless havening a child with a demon lord is agasint the law then he would be a illegal life made real  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:27 am
"You're in a police station," the officer said in a deadpan, "We only keep record of criminals."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 am
Faulty Ambition
"You're in a police station," the officer said in a deadpan, "We only keep record of criminals."
" oh i thought you would have records on the local populace if not do you know where i can find those type of records" asked Sasori with a hint of realiseation in his voice  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:44 pm
The officer blinked wordlessly at the newcomer for a few seconds.
"Do you know what city you're in?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:45 pm
Faulty Ambition
The officer blinked wordlessly at the newcomer for a few seconds.
"Do you know what city you're in?"

"Byako? the city of everything? am i right and do you have any info on the loacal populace or not?" asked Sasori now starting slightly pissed off at the officer who just looked at him dumbfounded  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:30 am
The officer quirked an eyebrow and spoke to the kid as if he were mentally challenged.
"You are in the city with the highest undocumented immigration rate. People walk in and out every day, millions of them, from hundreds of different paths. There is no one in the city who has a list of all the inhabitants, except for maybe that librarian clan..."
The officer trailed off before glaring at the kid.
"And you don't want to mess with them. They're bad news. I hear every one of them has some sort of connection with the TEN Organization."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 am
Faulty Ambition
The officer quirked an eyebrow and spoke to the kid as if he were mentally challenged.
"You are in the city with the highest undocumented immigration rate. People walk in and out every day, millions of them, from hundreds of different paths. There is no one in the city who has a list of all the inhabitants, except for maybe that librarian clan..."
The officer trailed off before glaring at the kid.
"And you don't want to mess with them. They're bad news. I hear every one of them has some sort of connection with the TEN Organization."
"the TEN Organization? what's that" asked Sasori in a intrigued way as if he got scent of the prey he's hunting while looking at the Officer with glee" and if i go around poking my nose anywhere to do with them will i be marked for just looking?" goes before officer can answer[goes too the tenth sea libary]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:13 am
Sakura walk into the Byako police HQ and walked up to the inquires desk and asked"Acuse me but do you have the record of the crimnal Raiton Enkou" in a stern voice wgich made the Female Officer jump  

kuro-sora-doragon

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 am
stands outside Byako Police HQ fumming at the Libarian Stupidness because he need to know where she is or his Dad'slackeys would get her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:06 am
Enkou walks up to the front desk and rings the bell to get the attention of the officer who was reading some sort of report
"Erm acuse but do you have any Bounts that i could take up?" asked Enkou slowly a slighty robotic voice  

kuro-sora-doragon

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 am
(Post edited)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 am
Zero Walked Into The Police HQ While Big Zero Waited At The Entrance. Some
Onlookers Were Surprised At The Appearance Of The Huge, Brooding Red And
Black Mech Standing Sentinel-Like At The Entrance. Zero Walked Up To The Reception Desk And Said:

"Hello, Do You Have Any People With Bounties On Their Heads? If So, Can You Tell Me The Last Known Locations Of These Criminals? Im An Authorized Bounty Hunter, If You Were Going To Ask."

Zero Slid One Of His Gloved Hands Into His Pocket And Pulled Out A Laminated Card Similar To A Driving License. The Card Had A Photo Of Zero,
His Age, (Instead Of A Number This Had 'None, Android' Written On It) And His Species.

"Argh, Stop Asking All Of These Questions! I Can Speak And Think Because Installed In This Giant Robot Body That Im Extremely Fond Of Is An A.I!...A.I Means Artificial Intelligence, Now Skidaddle! Just Stop Asking Dumb Questions! *sigh* I Cant Take This Any More, Wheres Zero
When You Need Him?

Big Zero Was Getting A Little Irritated With The Constant Bombardment Of
Questions That He Was Getting. But Fortunately For Him The Onlookers
Soon "Skidaddled" Away.  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 am
While nobody was looking a man wearing matching black and white striped shirt and pants and a racoon eye mask began tiptoing out of the police station carrying a bag marked 'loot'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:12 pm
*Bretin casually walks along to the Police Station, when suddenly he trips on a flagstone and tumbles into the man wearing the white and black striped shirt, bowling him over.*

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Clumsy me. "

*He points to the bag the man was carrying.*

"Say, what's there?"  

Bushido in Glasses

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 pm
The masked man hid the bag labled loot behind his back and smiled innocently.
"Oh this? its just....umm....My laundry..Yeah! Its my laundry. I walked in here thinking it was the laundry mat, my mistake"
He looked around as he sweated nervously.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff