Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Registration for Tuesday's Pokemon Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8BitJester

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:40 pm
i might it dempednds if i can play for hours that it will take or if my wi fi works or not just doin stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:42 pm
I need to know the hours of this tournament because I am busy at work from 2 - 7. But I really want to enter. ><  

Kuromi Charm

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:44 pm
- Tainted Star x3 -
I need to know the hours of this tournament because I am busy at work from 2 - 7. But I really want to enter. ><

It will take place the entire day over the course of a few days, most likely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:46 pm
[Noi]
Sul Ponticello
Oh yeah, this is an important question.
If were not allowed to use hacked pokemon, shouldn't Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin be banned from use as well?
There's no way to obtain an official one yet on the American game.
Meaning a majority of them will be hacked, and could have messed with stats.

You bring up a good point. Though I have all three of them, I only got got the hacked item, not the pokemon themselves. I'm going to be asking people to post their teams later anyway, so if any of them post that they have either three, I'll make it a requirement to battle me so I can see whether they're balanced or not.

I have a friend who randomly obtained them because the game randomly gave them to him, and he has no idea how or why.
That's not from cheating at all, cuz he didn't purposely exploit any glitch at all.
Therefore his three legendaries are semi-legitimate, enough to actually use.

Pailzor
Captain

[Noi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:49 pm
Pailzor
[Noi]
Sul Ponticello
Oh yeah, this is an important question.
If were not allowed to use hacked pokemon, shouldn't Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin be banned from use as well?
There's no way to obtain an official one yet on the American game.
Meaning a majority of them will be hacked, and could have messed with stats.

You bring up a good point. Though I have all three of them, I only got got the hacked item, not the pokemon themselves. I'm going to be asking people to post their teams later anyway, so if any of them post that they have either three, I'll make it a requirement to battle me so I can see whether they're balanced or not.

I have a friend who randomly obtained them because the game randomly gave them to him, and he has no idea how or why.
That's not from cheating at all, cuz he didn't purposely exploit any glitch at all.
Therefore his three legendaries are semi-legitimate, enough to actually use.

That's the kind of thing I figure.

I'll do some deliberation on the matter.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:10 pm
I'll participate

VIII-Axel

beccamon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:34 pm
OMG awesome X3 Do you need a WiFi card-thing or whatever it is to play, or do you just need the game and your DS?

Haven't played that in awhile though, I'm not sure if I'll do very well. sweatdrop

But yeah, I'll participate once I figure out how to do it. :3 I've never done a WiFi battle before.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:39 pm
I would like to participate please biggrin  

Knikkey

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:39 pm
ill join but beware im an EV trainer and i train unstoppable pokemon
Edit: Legendaries are for wimps me not using them btw unless a pokemon of mine isnt ready by tuesday then ill consider it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:22 pm
I'd like to enter, but I have to make a lot of preparations.

My question is... about when is this tourney going to begin, Eastern time? I have to work all morning and I want to see if I'd make it back in time.  

Frozen Memories

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces