Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:27 pm
Taken by surprise at her sudden entrance, Adelheid wrenched her arm from the man's grasp and fished in her inner jacket pocket for her letter of introduction. She retrieved it and presented the neatly sealed letter to the man before her.
"My name is Adelheid Marie Branst, from Berlin, Germany. I have been sent to the Order by command of Master Claus, and I demand to join the Organization. You will find that I am quite a capable exorcist," she stated calmly, retaining her composure while the insanity swirled around her.

[TS is out for the night, I dont think I can do much else without him.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:42 pm
( : ( D'aw... )

"As.. unlikely... as it may be." Carlotta straightened herself up. "I'm hoping that maybe I can... be spared the malevolence of the Millennium Earl... Ridiculous, I know."

"Either way, you won't last long. Betrayal of the innocence results in.." Allen was half spaced out recalling a memory from the past.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 pm
"I don't get why you would try to hurt Didrika, though! And in general, that just doesn't make sense! You want to be spared by the Millennium Earl, but being an Exorcist is the exact opposite! We're Exorcists to fight the Earl!"

"How can you not worry about what it ultimately means for you! Allen's right... Betrayal leads to....horrible things. I don't want to lose someone else to that fate! And voluntarily, that just makes it worse!"

Didrika didn't really understand what exactly was happening, but she did know that Carlotta was in some pain and that she was afraid of the Millennium Earl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:07 pm
Allen looked sadly back at Lenalee and then looked back at Carlotta.

"At first I had wanted to be an exorcists, but I've seen what had happened to some of them. I didn't like it, and it all seems hopeless. As for involving Didrika, I had to get to all of you somehow.. Perhaps one of you will suffice.." Carlotta paused. "Things...? Loss? What are you saying? What kind of things?" She asked confused by their words.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:36 am
"Shut up, Linali!" Vexis yelled. "She would already be a fallen from the moment she betrayed the innocence. This is a situation we have never encountered before."

-

"I see, I see." Komui began. "Now I shall see you to the edge of the cliff." He quickly began guiding the new girl.

"At the bottom there is a group of excorcists trying to save one who I believe to have been kidnapped. You are to rush to them immediately. Understood?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:27 am
"E-entschuldigung?! (E-excuse me?)" Adelheid nearly shreiked in German. "Ah.. you want me to do what?"
She wrenched her arm from the strange man for the second time, and retreated a step or two.
"I am an exorcist, not a cliff-diver," she growled, her accent following.

[Riya]
Vice Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:23 am
"But its the fastest and most direct way." Komui replied. "However, there is an underground route for you to take if you so against the idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:28 am
"Listen, you," she snarled, prodding his chest with her finger. "I am here to fight akuma, not to save idiots from cliffs."

She stared the man down, angry.

[Riya]
Vice Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:58 am
Allen fell silent, taking in what Vexis had pointed out. Under what circumstances was she working with, he silently pondered how she could escape such a fate. It was impossible.

''What?'' Carlotta leaned back defensively, confused by the current topic.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:02 pm
"Well if you go akuma will most likey show up." Komui said. "And this is a direct order."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:32 pm
Adelheid glared intensely at the man beneath her bangs.
"And who are you to command me in such an informal manner?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 pm
"Head of the science department and your boss." His eyes shown evily. "Now move!" He yelled as Komulin 5 rose up behind.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:50 pm
"Vollblutidiot!" she shreiked. "You want me to go down into the ravine and save a blithering moron who fell in?"
Addie's shoulders twitched in annoyance.
"This highly informal and I demand that you give me a suitable mission after I have been properly ordained," she said dangerously, her eyes flashing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:07 pm
"This is a proper mission. And urgent." Komui said. "We have a kidnapped excorcist and a possible traitor on our hands. I will spend every resouce to ensure this mission ends well. Now go. You can be ordained later."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:09 pm
Adelheid looked towards the elevator and pointed with a sigh, "That way?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games