Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:35 pm
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
Berry looked at Sabishii and cant beileve she already forgot to asked about what happened to Berry, after being hit on the head by Damos. Berry licked Damos face , and she didnt want to change back to normal just yet but she wanted Sabishii to know it was her on his shoulder and not some random heartless thing that likes/loves him a lot.

((goodnight to both of you. Cant wait to rp some more tomorrow ^^))
Berry got off Damos so stretch out her paws and feet a bit. She yawned and became sleeply a bit. She looked up at Damos and wanted to how does she change back now.
well i guess we rest now its been a long day roday anyhow
Berry looked up at him and waited for him to sit down somewhere so she could rest on his lap. She wanted to make sure that he didnt go off somewhere without her next to his side. ((she so caring about Damos ^^))
((its so hard to get MWM to post over my post ><))
*he sat on a rock of high in the distance so he can see everything from every side*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:39 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
Berry looked at Sabishii and cant beileve she already forgot to asked about what happened to Berry, after being hit on the head by Damos. Berry licked Damos face , and she didnt want to change back to normal just yet but she wanted Sabishii to know it was her on his shoulder and not some random heartless thing that likes/loves him a lot.

((goodnight to both of you. Cant wait to rp some more tomorrow ^^))
Berry got off Damos so stretch out her paws and feet a bit. She yawned and became sleeply a bit. She looked up at Damos and wanted to how does she change back now.
Berry looked up at him and waited for him to sit down somewhere so she could rest on his lap. She wanted to make sure that he didnt go off somewhere without her next to his side. ((she so caring about Damos ^^))
*he sat on a rock of high in the distance so he can see everything from every side*
Berry walked to him and jumped next to him and rested her hand on part of his leg and lap. She closed her eyes after.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:56 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
[[I'll try my best wink ]]

Ryed sat on top of a cliff, looking at the waves crashing into the inpenetradable stone walls. The sound soothed him, but it also enraged him. He didn't know why it did so. He closed his eyes and lay down on his back, listening to the waves.

Ryed woke up. Day already... He yawned and stretched himself out before he got up. He looked at the sky, the ocean and last, the horizon. Ryed walked to the edge of the cliff and jumped down. About halfway down, dark orbs appeared around him. The orbs all came together in the center and turned into two magnificent wings. Ryed altered it's course and went straight for the horizon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:03 pm
((Please dont post here unless its at the rp. No bumping please! Even if this rp falls down a bit.

Dont quote this to respond))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:31 am
[[Introducing a new RPC >D ]]

Daron took out his guitar and started to play a little. The sound soon spred over the fields, luring all animals to him. He kept playing while birds, mice and ferrets gathered around him. He grineed and started to play louder and louder. The animals turned aggressive and ran away from the man with the guitar. He stopped playing and put the demonicly powered instrument on his back. His work here was done.

[[this is how he looks like]]
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:42 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry walked to him and jumped next to him and rested her hand on part of his leg and lap. She closed her eyes after.

"So..." Sabishii followed after them. "What have you guys been up to all this time?" she said crossing her arms over her chest.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:07 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"So..." Sabishii followed after them. "What have you guys been up to all this time?" she said crossing her arms over her chest.
... i dont you tell me what youve been up to stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:24 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

... i dont you tell me what youve been up to stare
Rikku openned her eyes, and realized she was still in her heartless looking form but at the same time she didnt really care. She wanted to know what has been going on with Sorbishii but she just keeps thinking to herself that she already knows.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:29 pm
forget it stare * looks ar berry* hey you awake smile i need you to do me a favor and investigate whats been happening to all the creatures in to woods, they dont look themselfs as of late sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:12 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
forget it stare * looks ar berry* hey you awake smile i need you to do me a favor and investigate whats been happening to all the creatures in to woods, they dont look themselfs as of late sweatdrop
Berry looks up at him and wonders why he ccares but she gets up and looks at him for any more direction he has to give her before she goes.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:32 pm
((Sorry about that guys, my time has been being eaten as of late. I'm just gonna try to jump in when I can...))

Sabishii sighed, loking at them like she was speaking a language everyone could understand. "I've been looking for you guys, what do you think I've been doing!" she said in a slightly annoyed voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:33 pm
SoraSabishii
((Sorry about that guys, my time has been being eaten as of late. I'm just gonna try to jump in when I can...))

Sabishii sighed, loking at them like she was speaking a language everyone could understand. "I've been looking for you guys, what do you think I've been doing!" she said in a slightly annoyed voice.
stare go with her then  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:47 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii

stare go with her then
Berry looked up at Damos. She was worried a bit of leaving him alone. She didnt want him to go off somewhere and never come back. berry changed back to her normal form and looked at damos"Damos, if we are going to the forest then what are you going to be doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:42 pm
((OMG! The forum, it's back to normal!!!!))

Sabishii looked at Berry strangely, "Somehow... something tells me I'm never used to that..." She turned back to Damos. "I'm with Berry on this, what are you going to be doing while we're in the forest, anyway?"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games