Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

TheAngelicGuitarist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:06 pm

Hi?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:08 pm

Patrick Blader
hiya, I'm Patrick and I'm new, I love most games and I've been playing games since I was like 2

I love your avatar.
I like dice games and card games more than any non nintendo video game if I have people to play with me.

I like red

KrazyKat120

Solis Sunheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:25 pm

Greetings Nintendo collective-types! I am Zeta. I am new as of this post, obviously. Nintendo? What is that? Oh wait, it has a name? I thought it was originally just my entire existence! I can't believe people already named this phenomenon. Incredible! whee

Overall, I love the philosophy, the games, the games, the....games, especially Smash. Nothing beats that (except for Chrono Trigger; permanent favorite, sadly. sweatdrop ) So, I shall join in on these here discussings, and I will discuss! To the forums! I should play the Forum Song on my Ocarina. That's faster.

Okay....VAAAAAAAAA...A

Who the hell wrote that abysmal tune? whee
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:37 pm

Hello my name is Fluffles I have an obsession with Nintendo period ... I own every thing nintendo came out with consoul wise. My fav Nintendo games would have to be Zelda , Mario(in general lol), and Pokemon.

Fluffles tha evil one

Miko-the-Hakkai-Fangirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:49 pm

Hiya! I'm Miko_Chan, and I just joined the cult!
I'm a sucker for the DS...I think it's the best Nintendo system to date.
I'm a poke' nerd, just like many DS owners....^^;;
I just got Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney...it's so awesome...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:01 pm

mrgreen Yay! Nintendo People!! Call me Asaskume!! I'm a huge nintendo fan. I heart Zelda with all my soul (beat just about every one out there). I play pokemon often been there since day one. I also love playing Mario and Metroid. I especially enjoy a good Super Smash challenge.

--DemonAce Tyrus--

Tinder Flame Carson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:01 pm

Hey all, I'm Ryan_Hilton, I am an 18 year old male, out of school and working part time at the moment. I have written a novel or two already and plan to write several more in the future.

My gaming days started way back when on the NES. My first two titles were "The Adventures of Lolo" and "Fire and Ice."

I hope I can get to know quite a few of you and learn more about the gaming world.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:33 pm

Hey I'm Carbings my favorite game series are Zelda, Pokemon, and Harvest Moon. (I would have mentioned favorite games, but that would have taken far too long.) My favorite color is red.

carbings

nytshad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:27 pm

Shiny! I'm nytshad and I'm a diehard Nintendo fan. I currently own a Wii, DS lite, GBA SP, NES top-loader and front-loader, and the super small SNES. I also have three Pikachu pockets because they're cute. I had a Gamecube and N64 but I was poor and wanted a Wii so they had to be sacrificed. My favorite games are:
NES - Marble Madness, Wizards and Warriors, Athena, Castillion
SNES - Mario Bros All Stars, Donkey Kong Country, Final fantasy's, (import) Sailor Moon: Another Story
Gcube - Crystal Chronicles, Eternal Darkness

My Nintendog's name is Rip and I'm holding my breath for Crystal Chronicles DS and Wii and Kittendo.

Stay frosty, all!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:12 pm

Hello, my name is Cattrain, and i am a Wiiaholic.

I am currently hoarding my Wii from my brother. My favorite game is SSBB (err... will be...). I am currently playing Super Paper Mario.

Cattrain

darigandevil111

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:40 pm

Hello, my name is Craig, im 15 years old and from England. My favorite Nintendo game is "Pokemon Pearl" at the moment and would like to trade/battle anyone who asks.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:58 am

My favorite gaming platform is the DS. I like to play games like Phoenix Wright, Zelda, and Super Smash. I also like Pokemon and Animal Crossing, so let me know if you need someone new to Wi-Fi with. :3

fluoroid

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

The Neverending Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:01 am

Hello, I'm new here. I was recently accepted into this guild. Sent the request yesterday. lol, my favorite color is blue. My favorite video games are, Zelda, Mario, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and a few others. The game I'm really anticipating at the moment is, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxies.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:49 am

I'm not really new but I just glad to be getting around lately so here's some stuff people should know about me
games I love and will never give up:zelda,boktai 1 and 2, megaman the whole series, wii sports, smash bros the whole thing...that game drives me crazy thinking about it *ohh man!!! I can't wait to play brawl mrgreen well on that note I'm gonna be going now bye... oh yeah by the way nintendo rocks my socks!!

J A G O

turtle_boy_1111

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:50 am

Hi Im Jason, my favorite game is either pokemon diamond or red steel, like the pokemon diamond game because of the grapics and the gameplay, oh also the new pokemon. I like red steel because of the controls and because I love first person shooters.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games