Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:14 am
"yeah, its nothing..."Kai was still sorting threw everything in his mind to find the problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:35 am
"Thank you it was a pleasent surprise. It is really good." said Leon eating happily until he noticed both Kai and Min with concerned looks. (Uh-oh...what could be going through their minds right now...I was planning on doing something nice and having the family vote on it...hmmm...)  

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:51 pm
Min looked at RED.... =Little Sister= shook her head; at LEON " I am glad you liked it" concern now draining from her expression =I am sure brother will let me know if there is anything i can help him sort out= "what is on the schedule today?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:40 pm
"Well I was wondering what each of you would like to do today and can you believe it's almost spring here? Sorry sorry off topic but I wanted to know what you guys had in mind to do. Min do you have any ideas for today anything at all you would like to do?"  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:48 pm
"we should spend the day in the mall then see if theres any thing happening later tonight."Kai forgot his annoiance, and began to hop about happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:10 pm
Reign finally found the kitchen, having got lost a few times first and went immediately to Min, kneeling on the floor to rest her head in her lap  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:31 pm
Min gave reign loving pets and cuddles then looked at little sister "mowew reign?(something special reign? to do?) mowow? she could see little brother getting excited. "Reign, mow mall? (REIGN go to mall?)"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:23 am
Kai jumped onto a chair and imidiatly sat down."Kai sits."he randomly blurted out.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Min looked at Leon "did you teach him that?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:39 pm
Kai sat silently in the chair and looked at her.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:01 pm
Min walked over and ruffled brothers hair and gave him a hug "I am sorry but I just had to ask, I was only teasing little brother; Honest."

Min cheered up and Looked at leon "well DAD,{emphasis on} I think Kai is right the mall IS a good place to go to see people and BE SEEN by People. and there maybe something there to help Reign remember something of her past..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:28 pm
Reign, however, seemed to have decided that she was unconcerned by the conversation, and a bit of Kai's randomness rubbing off on her, took a running start and leap, landing with a PLOP on her tummy, right in his lap "BOO!"  

Acrisiss

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:29 am
Erri sighed and walked off down the hall pulling Leon by the sleave Leon i need to talk to you if thats ok  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:35 am
"It's perfectly fine Erri..." Leon said softly he waited intently for her to speak  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:34 pm
"Reign, i have an idea." Kai said quietly, then whispered,"lets get Red."he lifted reign and snuck away twords Leon and Erri.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games