Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
In most cases my avatar will be the image of me but heres a sketch Mirera made

Name: Sukah (Stewcool)
Species: Tiger
Height: 6' 03"
Weight:160
Eyes: Hazel
Fur: Striped, Orange, Long
Orientation: Straight
Mate: Mirera Marie
Personality: A quiet in the back of the crowd person who tends to speak little.
Though not shy just tends to not want to talk. I am rather nice and
hardly an angry person. As long as you treat me with common courtesy
I will more then likely return it.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: Crystal
Lastname: Garcia
Nickname: Rain
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150lbs
Species: Wolf
Hair color: Black with purple highlights in her bangs
Eye color: Deep purple
Fur color: White
Bio: She lost her father at a young age her step father who's name is Alec inspisered her to become a Musician and artist
Appearance: Crystal

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rona Venter Hellbond

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:45 pm
Username: Rona Slast

Name: Rona, sword of the crimson wind

Race: Im a Neko (cat person)

Dislikes: Water and mice

Character History: I was abandond as a kitten and was taken in by a swordsmen. To his surprise I was a neko and he desided to raise me as his own Wile training one day with my master I lost controll. My instincts took over and I struck him with a mortal wound. I tryed all I could to keep him alive, but he died in my arms. Since then i wander looking for a way to make amends with myself. I continue to train hoping to gain more controll over the beast with in me.

Personality: Im easy going and pritty quiet but will fight when agitated. VERY CURIOUS

Weapon: I use a Musashi-style(two sword) of martial arts  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:21 pm
Name: Kaliwen "Kali"

Species: Dragon-Witch

Description:
She is a dark purple-scaled dragon with clawed hands and feet that have black talons. The purple of her scales, starts out incredibly dark towards her stomach, and then gradually gets lighter as it reaches her head, feet, and tail (but the lighter color is still much darker then her hair). Kali is fairly petite in size, but has a larger bust size. In human measurements she’s be a 40D. She has medium sized dragon wings, with purple boning in her wings but bright teal webbing. Across the top of her snout, down the top of her head, down her back, and down her tail, Kali has whitish-grayish spots like freckles. She has a long mane of wickedly curly lavender hair and bright emerald green eyes. Her tail comes to a scaled point that is the same coloring as her freckles. Kali has a large gold hoop earring hanging from her right ear. And she has two dark purple horns. As a witch she has tendrils of magic that swirls about her randomly.

Abilities:
Kali has the ability to control magic through Kuji-in Hand Seals. She has to ability to take 3 forms, humanoid, dragon, and feral. Like most dragons, Kali can fly. She cannot breathe fire, or any other element because she controls magic. However, the magic does drain her. It has its limits.

Mate: Single, but currently in courtship

Personality: Kali is the quintessential dragon. She doesn't move faster then she has to. She doesn't get overly upset. And she doesn't trust anyone. Other then that she's intelligent, funny, sarcastic, cynical, and sweet-tempered. Although like any dragon she comes with her own disclaimer to say away from her in she's in a fit of temper.

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Falheart

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 pm
Name: Salem Grimm
Species: Purple Wolf Dragon
Description: All of his features are a mixture of a dragons and a wolf. Underneth the fur that covers most of his body is scales, same color as his fur. He as some yellow markings with a few high lights in his hair. He has a rather blade like horn on his head. He is rather tall, most likely not the tallest but still rather tall. Often he hides his wings with a spell, so not as to knock things over. His wings are purple and yellow, the main part of the wing being yellow.
Other Info:
Rather gifted with magic of many types, ranging from Potions to voodoo and everything inbetween. Runs a small magic shop called the Graveyard and often experiments with new spells and potions. When you visit try not to break anything, he won't get mad but you never know what could be in a jar there. Is mated with a dragon fox, so not single.

Kept it rather simple, bit sleepy right now lol.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:57 pm
My fursona

Name: Areina Eroni

Race: Neko

Eye Colour: Ranges from Green to Blue depending on her wellness and mood.

Hair Colour: Brown

Fur Colour: Ultramarine

Personality: Areina is very playful all the time. She doesn't like it when her mate, Nalrek gets serious about anything ad cries constantly when thinking about the impossibility of him leaving. She is very feisty as well but likes control being taken away . . . Take that in any sense you wish. She is also constantly tired and eats less than normal. Neither of these cause problems for her. She is very protective of Nalrek and gains murderous thoughts for those who threaten him or take an intimate interest in him. It is also the same for Nalrek but he goes about trying to stop himself from killing anyone who so much as looks at her the wrong way.  

Areina Eroni

Feline Raider

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lunnas The Wolf

3,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am

Name : Lunnas Pyrous
Species: wolf anthero
Hight: 6'2
Weight: 160
Likes: playing guitar, vixens,dragoness,romance, fighting.
Dislikes:annoying people and those that try to harm his sister
Apperance: black shaggy fur with gray under belly and yellow eyes. Tribal markings along both sides.
Clothing. Long black jeans with white tank top and unbutton black long sleeve shirt and black converse sneakers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 am
oki i thought i posted a fursona here gess not sweatdrop but i still need to draw her i can put up pics of my furry stuff if thats ok :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. my very first one biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. sorry about the way the pic is this is my second one wif mad fur i yhink they both suck D;  

Tanuki Ookami

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 am

Name: Jin Hass Erudon (Pronouned Eru-DIN not Eru-DON)

Race: Anthro Arctic Fox

Eye colour: Suffers from heterochromia, one eye is deep blue, the other, silver.

Hair Color: Black

Fur Color: Silver

Personality: Generally shy at first but opens up rather quickly, he is exceptionally smart in most areas aside from math, is commonly more serious then joking, but can be very funny at times... he does not have a mate, and thus is very lonely, supremely protective of family and friends, and has a supreme dislike for rude people.

Discription/Appearence: Smooth silver fur, black tipped tail and ears, height 6'0'',lean and wears glasses.
Apparel: Usually blue jeans and a t-shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:31 pm
Name: jmurphy73
Species: snow leopard
Height: 5 foot 7
Weight: 220
Eyes: Blue
Fur: white with black spots
Mate: dont have one yet
How to describe my personality: im a very freindly cat and likes to talk to others . i dont have a mate nor do i have kittens either.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gravekenshin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm
Name: Grave
Species: White Wolf
Height: about 6 foot
Weight: 200
Eyes: red
Fur: White
Mate: don't have one
Personility: crazy, fun loving guy. I stick with my friends and try to help them if I can. I'll be nice unless you tick me off and then the evil breaks out. I may be a wolf but I am up for have another species and/or breed for a mate. *wink*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Name: Katelyn
Species: Mouse
Mate: Still looking..
Height: 5'3
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Weight: About 115 (around average)
Description: Has short white fur, pink ears and tail, and long curly auburn hair. Has crystal blue eyes. She is fairly skinny, not underweight but almost. She is very slender.
Picture: Katelyn
Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, can lose her temper sometimes, easily loves, loves to hangout with friends.
Dislikes: Screamo music, annoying things, and rude people.  

CommanderFluffykins

Girl-Crazy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deathstarlink97

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:14 pm
Name: Ace97
Species: wolfkit, wolf+kitsune mix
Height: 6'1
Weight: 168 pounds
Eyes: Brown
Fur: Brown
Orientation: Bisexual
Mate: none
Description: has tattood spads hears and diamonds under his left eye and has a long tail for his mix breed ace is not a normal wolfkit he is also a cybernetic being his skull is made of the hardest metal know to the universe and has a few gachets inside his body to us for what ever he needs to do and so it was mostly because ace was sold for science also known as top-secret prodjects he was given the number 97 due to he was one of the numbers choosen for this death like prodject he is one out of many other survivors who are unknown to him but very little did survived the posses of this painful tests ace soon escaped the area and years pasted and regained control of his new life that he must exept in order to live and move on.
Picture: http://ace97.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0#/d2sjdgg  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:19 pm
Fursona name: Kuro Metsuki
Species: White sibarian tiger
Height: 5'4" (Will be shorter if playing at any age younger than 16)
Eyes: Golden brown
Fur: White with black stripes
Mate: None
Bio: Will change to fit the rp. The only two things that stays the same is that she has always been short for her age due to being born prematurely. The other is that she hates being made fun of due to her height.
Pic: N/A atm. I'll see if I can't make a tektek of her since I can't find a good pic and haven't been able to draw her yet.  

Nandoral

T BaZil

Gracious Genius

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Name.__ Maverick Enid Palisade
Alias.__ Flash Maverick. Mav. Palisade. Ricky Palisade
Age.__ Twenty-two
Height.__ 5'10
Weight.__ 205lbs
Race.__ Armengarde
Class.__ Red Skull

Natures.__ Can sense pulses without direct physical contact. Has a strong
endurance to pain; not an immunity.
Gifts.__ Seismic Pressure Manipulation and Electromagnetism. SPM
allows him to create and manipulate pressure and impact; whether to
increase or decrease the ratio. Electromagnetism allows him to conduct
and conduit electricity whether through summon or from his own body.
Mav doesn't let on how much potential his powers have.

Likes.__ Cars, Clothes, long walks, longer drives. Pastries, jogging. The
feeling of falling. Missions. Small talk.
Dislikes.__ Opposition, vamps, diets, humidity.
Weaknes.__ Drugs have a different affect on Armengardes. Certain drugs
do nothing but most highs leave Armengardes with a fifty-fifty chance that
their attacks may deal double damage back to them.

Story.__ Some other time.

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces