Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:58 pm

"It's okay." Gregory smiled, now taking a sip of his coffee. He set his cup down and gave Derrick a tender scritch behind the ear. "Thank you for the coffee." He purred.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:41 pm

As Loose picked up another mozzarella stick, he overheard a fellow on the other side of the cafe screaming about some hot coffee in his lap. He did a double take and chuckled, as the incident looked somewhat slapstick.

Loose turned back to his mozzarella sticks, only to discover that he'd already eaten the last one. Not remembering how many he'd ordered and how many he'd eaten, he scratched his head. Way to go, space-case, he thought, scolding himself. You can't even remember what you did ten seconds ago. Pay attention.

He waved down the waiter again to ask for the check and a refill on his drink. It had been a while since he'd eaten, so wihle he waited, he idly picked the crumbs from his plate and nibbled on them.

Once the waiter returned with the check and the refill, he got up and donned his jacket. He handed the waiter a few dollars, downed the rest of his beverage, and headed for the register. As the host punched a series of buttons on the register, he watched the clumsy, coffee-spilling fur ((What species are y'all? Sorry, but its easier for me to ask rather than sift through pages of profiles.)) as well as the couple at the next table that donated a handful of napkins. Hey cuties. He wished he had the nerve to introduce himself, but he had somewhere to be anyway.

He finished the transaction with the host, turned, and snuck one last glance at the other furs before slipping through the door.

Captain Scabies

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:09 am

Kyubi sighed. Whoever he expected to come see him never came. "Ah well......... i don't care. ^_^;;" He got up and headed straight for the door. As soon as his hand touched the door nob...

*WHOOSH!*

Kyubi jumped a little out of the way as a strange wolf fur ran past him. The wolf threw his hands on the counter and shouted, "GIMMIE COFFEE!!! o_e" His eye was twitching and blood shot, his clothes a little worn, and his body shaking. He looked as if he had too much to begin with.

Kyubi walked over to the wolf saying, "Hey kid? I don't think you really need that much anymo-"

The wolf cut him off as he started flailing about and screaming, "WHAHHHSDKWKELRFKLSDFGKLDGIOSJEIO! @3@"
Kyubi then backed up as the kids coffee came. "Jesus......."

The wolf then drank up a bit, then some how.. he calmed down. "Ah, that's better. :3"

"..... ok....."
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:23 am

Gregory was dumbfounded at the event of the wolf, his ears folded down. He soon realised the event was of past tense and the area was mostly at peace again. He smirked, looking at Derrick again and sneakily licking his nose with haste. He giggled, retaking his seat.

Sajo-kun

pastery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:12 am

(I’m a ferret) With yawn Zamph realized he had somewhere to be "excuse me is should get going". Zamph asked for his bill and a carry out bag.(sorry i just an type that well i dont want to ruin the rp for anyone)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:40 pm

( ONO )

Sajo-kun

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Kyubi stared at the strange wolf fur as he drank his coffee. He didn't know what to say to him.... or whether to laugh his a** off or be freaked out. He sat down next to the wolf and giggled a little bit. "What kind of a show was that back there? X3"
The wolf grinned at Kyubi. "That's me on nyquil and red bull that's what that is. :3"
"So whats yer name?"
"It's Kagaimisu. :3"
Kyubi's eyes widened. "eh?! O_O doesn't that mean..."
"Evil water? Yup. xD"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 pm

-Sao tackled Kyubi-

"KYUUUUUBBBIIIII!!!!!!!!"

Saos Den

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Saos Den
-Sao tackled Kyubi-

Kyubi jumped and spilled his drink again, but luckly not on HIMSELF. He was glad to see Sao again, it had been forever since they had talked.
"SAO! biggrin "
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:26 pm

XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
-Sao tackled Kyubi-

Kyubi jumped and spilled his drink again, but luckly not on HIMSELF. He was glad to see Sao again, it had been forever since they had talked.
"SAO! biggrin "

Sao hugges kyubi very hard.
"HEY!!!! How are you!!!"

Saos Den

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:29 pm

Saos Den
XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
-Sao tackled Kyubi-

"SAO! biggrin "

"HEY!!!! How are you!!!"
"I'm good! ^///^ how bout you? Can i get ya a drink? :3"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:32 pm

XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
-Sao tackled Kyubi-

"SAO! biggrin "

"HEY!!!! How are you!!!"

n///n "Yeah, sure!"
Sao grabbed a seat next to kyubi
"I saw you outside, and i couldnt belive it was you!! Its been like what, 4 months now?"

Saos Den

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Saos Den
XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
-Sao tackled Kyubi-

"SAO! biggrin "

"HEY!!!! How are you!!!"

n///n "Yeah, sure!"
"I saw you outside, and i couldnt belive it was you!! Its been like what, 4 months now?"
"yeah i think so! ^_^ hey, i want ya to meet someone. this is kagaimisu-" He turned to the seat next to him, but no one was there. "Huh... he was here a minute ago.. x.x ah well.. ^_^ so what would ya like to drink? :3"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:37 pm

XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
XxKyubi_KunxX
Saos Den
-Sao tackled Kyubi-

"SAO! biggrin "

"HEY!!!! How are you!!!"

n///n "Yeah, sure!"
"yeah i think so! ^_^ hey, i want ya to meet someone. this is kagaimisu-" He turned to the seat next to him, but no one was there. "Huh... he was here a minute ago.. x.x ah well.. ^_^ so what would ya like to drink? :3"
Sao blushed a little bit, glad to be sitting with kyubi again. "Umn... haha, well if your buying, a beer would be nice"

Saos Den

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games