Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:24 am
I thought they put his death in there as if to go
"Hey look! this is how Nemesis face rapes you! Be afraid"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:49 pm
Am I the only person who actually likes Steve? Personally, I think Leon is kind of overrated. So, it's not that I don't like him, I'm just sick of hearing about him all of the time from the new age fans who only like it because of RE4.  

claire_burnside_9WN

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:55 pm
No I liked Steve too. I just thought his VA was annoying. sweatdrop I agree. Leon is very overrated. I don't hate him but its annoying hearing the noobs talk about him like he's the coolest character in the series even though they've never played any of the other RE game. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:21 pm
Steve sucks though... Like, voice aside:
He's a scrawnny 17 year old kid who lived in what's possibly a middle-upper clas family, and yet somehow he can handle two submachine guns? Riiiiight... At that rate, it's really a surprise they didn't give Ashley a Grenade launcher.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:54 pm
Maybe he was taught? We don't know his entire background. Steve is one of my favorite characters. Alot of people dislike him because of his voice. So what if he acts like a wimpy emo kid. He's been through alot. cry Steve love ftw. heart heart heart *cough*at least he's better than Leon*cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:00 pm
Oh my god, if they gave ashley a grenade launcher... She wouldn't say 'Leon Help!!'. Leon on the other hand would say... 'Uh, I had to kill her, she was dangerous and out of control.' *Puts radio away.* YES! I HAVE A NEW GRENADE LAUNCHER!

P.S. Steve rocks.

P.S.S. I hate Dario, that fat a** who doesn't come with Jill and ends up getting eaten.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:49 am
HAHA Dario is the guy in the warehouse? That locks himself inside that thing? rofl I swear at first I was like " I hope this place gets infested with zombies so he can regret not coming " and whadda know? rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:14 pm
Baby Oil
HAHA Dario is the guy in the warehouse? That locks himself inside that thing? rofl I swear at first I was like " I hope this place gets infested with zombies so he can regret not coming " and whadda know? rofl rofl rofl

Lol, that's exactly what I thought, too. XP  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Steve still sucks. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:01 pm
I know that Steve sucks, but I like him anyway, and who knows? He might come back in a later game cuz of that virus junk.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:05 pm
Hopefully to die again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:27 pm
Steve will die again... It's an undeniable fact, but he will get to meet Chris this time and not die before seeing him, and thats something.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

tj888334

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:53 pm
berry, for calling jill a "jill sandwitch"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:03 pm
tj888334
berry, for calling jill a "jill sandwitch"

He never actually called her a sandwich. Besides, I think all of us would like a Jill sandwich.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:38 pm
STEVE NO SUCK. emo emo emo If he comes back sadly we will have to kill him. But he'll turn good. It'll be like " O HAY CLAIRE I R GOOD NAO " Knowing capcom will pull something cheesy like that on us. Like the Leon and Ada thing.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games