Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:45 am

Adonis coutninued to eat planning what to do now they were back maybe they could visit some old friends.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 am

Robin lay besides Star not wanting to make her feel lonely as they others were playing about.

BB charged after the others over the lake but lossing control and skidding into the others. Causing a vibration in the tree above to drop a huge amount of snow ontop of the group.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:53 pm

When Aqualad slid into Argent, it made Cyborg fall off of Argent and slid on the ice and slid over to Beast Boy.

Starfire smiled as her friends played in the snow all happily. "They seem to play like little children or should I say pups," said Starfire as she giggled too as her friends played like little pups in the snow.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm

As Midnight kept eating she thought to herself, 'It is so nice to be back in here but I bet those dam wolves are still here. Blaise's pack. His pack is the reason why my first littler is dead and Adonis is proteced over me since than for he doesn't want me to get hurt and I don't blame him. I blame Blaise and his pack and the one that cause me to loose my litter was Feanor and his sister. And Adonis and our pack killed her and and we banished Feanor from this land well, we actually pushed him off the waterfall and killed him. Then I began to have my second litter when we left this land and now their grown up and found homes of their owns and thier own packs.'

Then when Midnight was finally done eating her half. She wiped the blood off her mouth and cleaned her body. She than layed under a tree and looked at the sky as it snowed and than she senced something as her eye's glowed. When they stopped glowing she said, "Hm, it looks like there are new wolves in this land and there are seven of them."

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:48 pm

"This is so much fun,"Aqualad said as he hit beastboy with a snow ball.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:53 am

'Hmm intresting well thier no threat to us we'll take Blaise down with ease I have a magic item which will lead us straight to the filthy oversized dogs and can finsih once and for all' he hissed turning the snow into a blizzard.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:56 am

As the snow turned brutal Robin yelled other the picking up winds 'Guys back to the cave !' he roared he wasn't safe to be out here now.

BB stuggled against the tough winds taking two steps forward and one back his vision impaired by white dots.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:29 pm

"I'm on my way,"Aqualad said as he struggled through the snow.

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Then Cybrog followed the others back to the den.

Starfire looked at the blizzard an thought to herself, 'Strange it was all com and now its stronger all of the sudden.'

~~~~~~~~~

Swiftkill saw as the com snow became a blizzard. "Hmm," she said.

((Boy arachnod don't have Adonis go to the their cave too quiclky yet. Wait until the pups are born. For the Titans are going to find the cave to when the pups are bron and they're going to take them.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Suddenly a gust of wind carried Aqualad away into the distance; as this happened Aqualad yelled,"Guys don't worry about me, I'll be fine, just get back to the cave."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:21 pm

"Huh, Aqualad," said a worried Starfire.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:02 pm

((umm Aqualad was supposed to get seperated so could you not save him oh and can I add Craig who was supposed to save Aqualad here's his bio))
Name:Craig
Power:Teleportation and super agility
Appearance: Human-5'11", light brown hair, brown t-shirt, black shorts,
tennis shoes, black fingerless gloves, and a silver
ring with an emerald in the center.
Wolf-light brown fur with a black streak and emerald
green eyes.
Bio:he was once a peaceful person who one day went for a walk in the
forest where the wolf pack lived. when he accedentaly stubbled into
their lare thay turned him into a wolf and left him in the forest; where
he hid for many years waiting for his chance to turn human again.

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Raven retreated into the cave and watched the outside world. This blizzard isn't natural... Wonder what caused it.. Raven thought as she watched everyone go back to the cave. "Aqualad!" Raven called out as she saw him blow away.

Scar growled. "It must be those sabers. They're the worst." He went further into the cave and curled into a ball to preserve his body heat.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Blood Moon stared at the blizzard as she sat near to the entrance of the cave.

"When I see Adonis I'm going to kill him," said Bliase as he growled. He than curled up around Swiftkill so she wouldn't get cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, I like the sound of that," said Midnight as she stood up and walked over to Adonis. She rubbed against him affectionatelly, swinging her tail under his chin, and sat back under the tree she was laying under.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:22 pm

((Ok, and you can add the new character you made))
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games