Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Hotspot stared with wide eyes and said,"Remind me not to make her angry."
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:10 pm

"Same here," said Draco.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Then her wolf ears' move back, she turned her head, and looked at Draco and Hotspot. "You know I that and Draco a girl like me has many surprises,"said Gemini.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:23 pm

Raven looked at draco and hotspot. "Are you trying to say that girls cant be tough." As she looked at them than at gemini. "Hmmm?"

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:36 pm

"Oh, no not me ma'm. I say something like that I was taught better. What I mean't was she's pretty awsome at how she does her stuff, for she surprices me for back where I live not many girls do such stuff like that," said Draco.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Raven smiled and looked at gemini.

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Gemini blushed red, smiled back to Raven, and turned into her normal form.

Starfire giggled at what she was hearing.

Then Gemini walked over to Draco and said, "Well than you must really find me fascinating than." She than turned around and her hair wooshed infrontof Draco's face. She than put her hands up, looked at Kid spyder and said, "Its your choice who you want to be, nobody elses. and now I'm going to send you both far away." Than wind swirled around her body and she yelled, "The Powers of Wind Send them Both Far Away From Here." then the wind lifted Spider kid up and send him far away and send Black Archerfar away too. "Mhm, there's one thing though you got right don't get me angry," she said.

Then Starfire stared at both Gemini and Draco as they both stared at each other. She than giggled.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:48 am

Kid spider stared at her but before he was telported away he did some teleporting of his own. He smiled he couldn't her but he could hurt her 'mom' he teleported a car dropping it on top of her. 'Their that's my choice you dum little cry baby' he roared. He felt a sudden shoot of guilt was it right what he was doing ? he had a choice didn't he ?

Marco teleported both him and Kidpsider out of the whilrwind. He appeared besides Gemini 'He can't hurt you but I can' he grabbed the girl and the boy (Draco) and flung both through a shop window smashing the china inisde like to two ligt weight object. 'Well it been unpleasant so let the race begin to find Boy Arachnid !' he smiled teleporting away back to the command centre.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:58 am

'STARFIRE !' Robin exclaimed using his mist powers managed to knock the car way in time it flopped aside uselessly. He turned round to Gemini and Draco seeing the mees thier impact made. He hurried other jumping other the smashed glass and china. 'Nice Gemini next time don't make such a mess Ok ?' he smile helping her and Draco up.

Adam picked up the clipboard reading the letter. Robin and the others better see this. It sort of made sense with the police car speeding away maybe he'd been in the car ?. The car's code was D34 anyway. He hurried other to Robin. 'You better read this' he passed it to Robin.

Robin scanned it quickly his expression turning solemne. 'Gemini you better read this' passing it down to her.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:38 am

The two reappered in the hangar the suit in its gargantuan suspender system prevetning it from falling down when not in use. It was offline now the 'test' data running through a nearby latop. Marco sat down by the machine annoyed the girl had made such a good comeback and he'd let her ! embarassing indeed but it wouldn't happen again. He sat at the computer anlysing the statisitcs from the 'test'. He turned to Kid spider 'Take it easy kid it's chill time you've earnt it.'.

Kid spider nodded slowly at him dislking his use of slang and laid back attitude. He walked away taking a lift to an upper level laying down on the oddly comfy chair of the secruity booth sitting infront of the many computer screens. He removed his mask looking at his reflection in the screen of the nearest monitor. His looked exactly like Boy Arachnid his was hair was a just as rough and messy his skin a ghostly shade of white. His medium build the same though the differene was he was copy an evil copy..did that mean his was deffective ? not as good as the real thing and inqdeute ? some cheap knock off which will live on the orignals shadow until his life came to an untimely end. Was the girl right ? was he only following orders not thinking for himself did he have to work this path ? or could he chose another ? a better one ?. He looked down so many questions though no answers. No doubt the real Boy Arachnid had chosen for himself by now in this descion. He suddenly felt a twinge of guilt he'd hurt that nice girl just because she was doing right and Boy Arachnid at the hospital. Maybe he wasn't good enough thats why Kid Tarantula seemed happy he didn't he felt so hampered down here he wanted to write and explore.. but this wasn't possible he was just cheap knock off surrving his miserabel existacne doing evil things to those who were good and off ture virtue.

Arachnid stopped the car infront of what had been Techx2 indusitires before the fatal explosion and the inevtiabel backrupcty. He staggered out the car slowlly wheezing he felt weird his vison was blurry his head felt heavy. He collapsed his vision blurry and faded.

Kid spider suddenly looked at one of the moniors. A chance to show he wasn't a brainless knockoff. He took the lift to the surface sprniting other to him helping him up. Through his bandages his saw the strange veins forming a web pattern on his skin he touched one timidly it was like touching rubber. Whatever it was it wasn't doing him any good. A flash suddenly caught his attention he looked the peral in each of their hearts were glowing a healing white two were lifted of the ground hanging like rage dolls a star like enity hovering around them two beams of red and black shot between them. Spider black and Arachnid red the tow suddenly crashed together creating a weak tremor which could be felt throughout the city.

On the ground lay not two boys but one in a new costume sleeping his four arms spreed out his four swords and weapon lay hostled on his back..

The new costume:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:45 am

The floor shock weakly knocking more plates onto the floor smashing instantly. 'Not good' Adam commented looking around. 'We need to get to a computer' he added. Looking around.
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Then Starfire flew and landed next to Robin. she than looked at Gemini and Draco and asked, "You two alright?"

"Yeah were fine," said Gemini. She than took the note from Robin and read it. she smiled and said, "Well, if he wants to be on his own than will give it to him but he is also indanger. He better than learn howto use that Spider Wolf dagger I gave him. For it shall turn into any weapon he chooses, only if ehr knows how to use it. But so far that weapon will protect him and if anyone else possess it or touches it they will be destroyed or burned. For only he and I can touch but mainly him now." She than looked at Robin and said, "So what should we do."

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:55 pm

"Yeah fine," said Draco. He than heard what Gemini asked Robin what to do now.

~~~The New base~~~

Then Turgon and Kid Turantula appearedinto a new base. And Turgon placed Oracle down on a couch. He than walked over to a chair and sat in it. He than formed his hand into a fist. "Tarantula you are dismiss," he said.
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:02 am

'Dismissed ?I'm not sure what you mean master. Any way I'm sorry to inform Firefly's dead she died in the battle the red head killed her' he bowed. 'What about Boy Arachnid ?'.

Marco swicthed on the camera program acessing all the cameras posted around the base. He viewed the heart warming peral fusion of Spider and Arachnid. Well its wasn't going to be a happy everafter that was for sure.

boy arachnid

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games