Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Skeletor smiled and said,"I'll take some calimari."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:26 pm

"Vesta is who put me in that hospital. And Black Feather injured Gemini from before," said Starfire.

"Hm, Vesta is a wicth your want to stay away from. She's way to dangerouse. She's also another wanted villian and I'm guessing she made Black feather turn evil and the one who put plan to put the black pearl in Gemini's heart since she makes that crud," explained Fox.

Vesta went to Black Feather and tehy both disappear.

"Ok, now their scent is gone," said Fox.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:07 am

(Umm Teen titans4ever ? the fire was comepletly extingushed by Adam)

'This isn't good' he turned round seing Adam laying peacefully asleep on the floor. He looked up slowly at Crimson spider. 'Your welcome to come home with us Adam needs his rest by the look of it'. He heard a sudden blepping on his wacth. 16:30 it was time to pick him up. He trurned to Star. 'Star it's time to pick him up' he said smiling his mood liftened. 'Me and Starfire need to do something. Tell Gemini we'll be home soon with a suprise'.

Crimson spider nodded picking up Adam. 'Thank you i'm truly grateful my I stay and help you in yor battle ?' it was the best way to look after Adam.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:16 am

(Ok just to clarify the my new charcters story. Scott is an oprhan who was adopted at the age of two by a nice family. Though at the age of eleven he was kicked out becuase of his powers and his parents fear of him. He met Robin and Stafire who promised to adopt and have been seing him other the last six mounths secertly (not even Gemini knows)and are going to take him home today to train him and look after him. Also he seriously ill with skin bleeding randomly..)

'Ok if you go by a mcdonalds pick me up a burger' he smiled though under it all he felt anger. These two were going to pay for attacking Titans their was no doubt about it.

Scott checked his suit case one last time. His heart pounding with excitement. A great new chapter of his life was about to begin. He was going to be a real superhero !. He waited in his room sitting on his bed.HJe was in costume. His bag pack on his bag and his face mask on.

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 pm

((Oh, ok. I'll fix that sorry. I just came from by birhtday weekend so me got a little tired because I also had shcool after it. Heheheh! redface ))

"Very well Robin lets go than," said Starfire. Than her and Robin left and headed to where they are supose to be right now.

"Lets go back to the tower guys," said Fox as she flew up into the air in her regular form and feeling a little weak now and for some strange reason too.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:14 pm

"Beast Boy is a green human but he is on trip to Hawaii with our friend Cyborg. Oh, and Beast Boy is a funny guy and does to many pranks. But mommy and daddy don't allow himto wacth me no more. Not after what happen with that one incident," explain Gemini. "Oh, me want fried rise for I hate orange chicken," she said.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 am

'Ok' Arachno replied finishing the order on the phone and hanging up. 'It's ordered' he smiled removing his mask. He trusted her she seemed to be ok.

Arachnid entered the room. 'What up little dude ?' he patted Gemini on the head softly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 am

(It's fine happy brithday by the way)
Robin landed infront of the orphanage he smiled. He rembered when they picked up Gemini. He smiled. He remincised about the first night he meet Scott. He was on a crimefighting date with Starfire when they were taking down a group of vandals Scott stepped in and saved Star and him. A few ngiths later he found who he was and everytihng else after he was fleeing the scene after saving a old woman from car. He told them everything how he'd been thrown out of his home and living at the oprhanage and how he snuck at nights. After that Star and him took him out on trips getting to know him in secret. Finally after six mounths they could take him home. It was a secret to all even Gemini. He'd even gotten Raven to take Gemini out a couple times so him,Star and Scott could show him around the tower and finally the day had come when they could take him home. He entered the orpahnge wih Starfire and knocking on Scott's door. Lightly with a tunelles rasp.

Crimson spider arrived back at the tower placing Adam down on the couch on the main room. He wasn' injured just tired he covered him with a blanket while he slept peacefully wearing of his tired state.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:08 pm

((Thanks Spider-Robin. Its good to hear even my friends on Gaia to tell me happy birthday.))

"Hello, Scott," said Starfire as she knocked on the door waiting for him to open his door. "It is I Starfire and Robni to bring you home with us," she said.

When Fox eneterd in the tower with Arachnid nd Cromson, she saw Gemini and said, "Hey Gemy." She than sat on the couch, looking all worn out a bit. "So what's for dinner. I'm starving," she said.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:44 pm

"Arachnid, Fox! you two are back!" said Gemini with a smile. She than saw Crimson spider lay Adam on the couch and noticed he was sleeping. She smiled towards him and than looked around and said, "Um, where's mother and father?"

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Terra stood up. "hello"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:12 pm

Skeletor smiled and said,"Hey dudes."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:04 am

'What's hanging bones !' Arachnid siad greeting Skeletor in a friednly tone. 'Hopefully now fingers crossed they've gone to get food though I doubt it. They said they'll back soon with a suprise' Arachnid shrugged. 'So..what we eating ?'

Arachno smiled 'Chinese don't worry I ordered plenty for all' Arachno smiled sitting down. 'Shouldn't be long'.

Scott jumped his bed almost giving himself head rush. He mood was lifted sky high. He flung the door open. 'You came..erm do you mind if I call you mom or dad since you've been like the only real parents I ever had' he asked nervosuly.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:30 am

'Erm.. I suppose you can thats what Gemini calls us so call me dad' he smiled. He had so much potential he was like a untapped well. 'So are you ready?'.

'Mind if I join' Crimson asksed causally. These people were nice they were out thier helping maybe she could stick around it seemed the like a good stetup to be a part of.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:53 pm

"Sure," said Fox as she looked at Crimson with a smile. "And thing yo guys ordered food or tonight I would have to cook and I'm too tired to cook. So I've been saved by the bell today," she said.

"Yes, you may call me mom. and I do hope you like Gemini for she can be shy at meeting new people but she loves to meet new friends and such," explain Starfire. "And we hope you like evryone else. So now lets be on our way," she said with a smile.

((How old is Scott?))
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games