Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Things Resident Evil characters would NEVER say Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:56 pm
Well, it wouldn't be happening, if people didn't buy into crappy games just because of pretty graphics.
The Wii isn't excused either. It's pretty much a novelty. Either you wiggle the Wii remote back and forth, point it, or not use it at all. Wii's appeal is as shallow as a game with pretty graphics and no substance.
That doesn't mean there are no good Wii games. I'm just talking about Nintendo's way to advertise.
I realize that some people out there are trying to lose weight, and they have my sympathies, but here's a little wakeup call: Half an hour Wii Sports and Wii Fit aren't gonna help you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:59 pm
LOL well the went more morbid than I thought it would. I was referring to the fact that the Wii doesn't have as many games with high high graphic qualities so they have to refer to something else in their games.. But you are right!  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:04 pm
Well, it's not like the Wii graphics aren't pretty. You'd have to be pretty shallow, and probably don't play classic video games because you don't like PS1 or less graphics.
I'm not gonna lie, Mario Galaxy is a pretty game. If nothing else, then it appeals to my ADD senses, and catches my attention with bright colors.
But my point is, Programmers are responsible for the gameplay, artists are responsible for the graphics, and the producers are responsible for the storylines. These are three different sets of people! Which means just because the artists are making good graphics, it doesn't prevent the other two teams from doing their jobs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:05 pm
It's sad. Everything is such a dissapointment nowadays.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:07 pm
You'll save money and time, though. Because there are only so many games worth having, you don't have to waste your time trying to make a choice, and you don't have to spend so much money on buying too many games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:23 pm
This is true. I could buy books or something useful. Such as the complete collections of Neil Gaiman and Terry Prachett. Know how many books I could buy for the same price as a Wii or heck even a game? That's right, a whole load. I can think of otherways to spend money.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:27 pm
Well, don't give up on games altogether. There's still some gems out there. Some diamonds among the piles of coal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:23 pm
That's why my mom said about me. A diamond on a pile of coal. She lied.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:28 pm
No she didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:22 am
I'm going to find my greatness in writing and film making. And all the buggers who believe that I'm a cop out will be not only one step behind but one-thousand steps behind. Then after the T-virus has been created and properly nurtured, world domination will begin. It will start in Appalachia.  

REaceofclubs

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:46 am
Topic!

Jill: I want Biohazard EXTREME's babies!

Or in a similar situation...

Wesker: I wish for NotteRequiem to bear my children!

Reality is always a bit disappointing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:08 pm
Naw, Jill would totally say that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:32 pm
Actually, Wesker would totally say that. wink

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:35 pm
Dare you oppose the TWO of us, Kaworu? twisted  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:37 pm
cool Talk about Epic pwnage.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games