Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Lucy walks over to a window. She opens it. She clams out .Something grabs her hand. Scarying Lucy so she trys to pull away. She falls 2 storys down. When she hits the growned she gets nocked out.

Nyuu falls to her knees crying. "Its going to eat my sister. I well never see my lil sister again." She says crying.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:09 pm

"Ready?"Asked lance.
"Ready."Cane responded.
"1231"Calls out linch as they all ram the door making it fly off it's hinges and crashing into the room they all stepped in.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Nyuu stands up and walks in the room. "Wheres Lucy...Theres no other way out of this room." She asked kinda shacky.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Lance sees the window in the room"The window!"he says as he runs over to the window and looks out to see lucy on the ground bellow."oh,no..."Lance said,and it was cane who ran down to get lucy.Lance turns around and runs out the door after cane.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Nyuu runs and grabs a blanket and runs after Cane and Lance.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Linch looked around the the room for the cause of why the door shut.

Cane ran over to nico and picked her up in his arms.Lance ,right behind him,checked her pulse."She's alive."

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Nyuu runs over. She looks at her arm closely. "Did one of you grab her arm tighly?" Nyuu showing Lucy arm with the hand prints.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:47 pm

"..No.."Cane said.as lance looked at the arm.

Linch continued to look around the room he looked around every corner.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Lucy starts to shiver. She starts to sweat. She also starts to run a high fever.

Nyuu looks at both of them. "We have to get her inside. Now we well take turns watching her in the night. Lance you well go firsted." Nyuu says puting the blanket on Lucy.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 pm

"Watching her why?"Cane asked.

Linch couldn't find any thing in the room so he stepped out into the hallway.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Nyuu looks at Cane. "Lets see she hit her head hard.And shes runing a high fever. so we have to watch her closely. I dont think you guys want her to die in the middle of the night. So can we plz get her inside." Nyuu says kinda in a mean voise.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:10 pm

Both lance and cane felt like there was another motive but they nodded they soon met up with linch in the hallway.They all went into Cane and linch,and nyuu's room since it had more then one bed.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:25 pm

Nyuu sites up the bed for Lucy. She gets a bowl of water and a towl. "Lance watch her firsted. When Cane when me."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Cane puts lucy on the bed.

"Ok you guys can get some rest..."Lance said, sitting down next to lucy.
"Don't have to tell me twice"linch said as he got up on the couch.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Nyuu puts the towl in the water. She rings out the towl and puts it on Lucys forhead. Nyuu grabs a pillow and a blanket. She lays the pillow on the floor .And lays on the floor and falls to sleep.
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games