Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:15 pm
"right. ok where to?" alex unflirled her wings and stood ready for action  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:57 pm
still looking over where he saw the girl, shade replied "just somewhere far away from here...." ne shook his head, away from whatever was there. dammit, why does she look so familiar?! "im gonna go insane if i dont get away from here..." he said, bulleting through the sky, onto a tree. " lets go! i dont wanna find out that this place is boobey-trapped with bombs!!"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:46 pm
"ok. whatever. lets go lance." alex took to the sky yet stayed close to the trees keeping an eye on Shade so she didnt lose her way or him  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:57 pm
" yea, can we go please?!" he said, very gittery. shade, again, bulleted through, not wondering if the others were behind him. but, he could smell them. he knew they were trailing behind him  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:10 pm
"we're right behind you! no need to be so impatient. geeze whats wrong?" alex was no a little annoyed with him. couldnt he atleast tell them what was going on? she was for a moment in a state of panic which she did not like at all,  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:09 pm
there's.....alot wrong. i thought........i saw one of my old friends......who died. he said to alex thru his mind. he knew she was mad, but he really didn't care. no more bad memories, please..... he thought to himself  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:16 pm
'ok. well you could havbe just told us. its not like we're gonna be bombed or something.' alex sighed. she was getting rather annoyed with the two. but whatever they got to stick together if they wanted to live.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 pm
'you think its that easy? trust me, you really dont know who i am....' shade starts chuckling. they wouldn never understand him......or would they?  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:21 pm
'well if you would open up then maybe we would know you.' alex sighed and kept to herself. she fell behind some, fed up with shade for the moment, and rose higher into the sky so she could just barely see shade to know where she was going. she began to sing to herself to calm her nerves.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:41 pm
yea, thats going to be possible.....shade thought to himself. he knew he irritated alex, but to what point? he never understood girls. he shook his head in frustration. he pulled out his ipod, and put it into his wolf-ish ears. they fell out almost immeadetly, so he put it back into his pocket, and began humming to himself.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:32 pm
in her bored dom she began to do complicated flips and dives and free falls. it was so much fun to be able to fly. it was the best thing to come out of the exparementations. although, her wings did begin to hurt after some time, since they where attached/fused and not grown into her like the others. if she wasnt careful shed end up ripping one out...but that totally pass over her as she was haveing fun forgetting why she was running, her irritation and most of all, where she was...{duh...duh...duhn....}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:11 am
heh, wher r u goin? shade mused. he kept running on, not caring.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:11 pm
'eh, not quite sure. but then again i dont know where we're going anyways so does it matter?' alex was a little bit irritated still but was cooling off quickly due to the joy of flight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:37 am
'ok.....eh, watever..... shade kept running, and in the process, fell into a river. "dammit!" he couldnt get a good grip on any of the rocks, and there were rapids ahead. crap......oh well, not a good way to die, right?  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:50 pm
alex did a little twist and when she was up-side-down she noticed that shade had been replaced with a river. "shade?!" alex called out. when she didnt get a response she swooped down and quickly scanned the area for he missing companion. "shade!" then she saw his head bob in the water. she quickly flew over and found him struggling on the water. she reached her hands down and grabbed hold of him. out of the corner of her eye she saw the rappids. she began to pull up but couldnt get to high or hed slip. "grab hold of me!"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games