Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:38 pm

"epends what kind of info you need" rahenno said folding his arms
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:40 pm

"ok..."

he whispered
They call themselves the shadow-light assassins, the murderers of the kazekage and the hokage, your raikage hired them i belive, me and a partner i trying to find these guys

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:04 pm

"nope dont know anythng about them" rahenno said as the clone started to fade to water and disappear
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Kiyoshi arrived at the cafe with Cherry on his back, He sat her down and they walked in the cafe. "Hey Rahenno you here!?" Kiyoshi shouted, not seeing him and woundering if he as in the back.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:40 pm

She walked into the cafe with Kiyoshi moving back and forth. Cherry was so dizzy it was hard to walk and she started to bump into a chair and table. "Ugghh.." She said and finally grabbed a chair and sat down then puts her head down and closed her eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:44 pm

*brile was randomly scouting the village the saw kiyoshi again so he entered and saw the girl also*

"hey kiyoshi its been a while." brile said welcomingly (is that a word?)

he then whispers to kiyoshi: is she your girlfriend or something

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:49 pm

rahenno appeared at the door "hey you call me" rahenno said to kiyoshi, he looks over to the girl "who is this" rahenno said pointing at the girl
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Zann walked into the cafe,
"Yo Kiyoshi." He nodded a greeting to Kiyoshi and the girl. Must be new here, never seen her before.

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:41 pm

"Wow everyone here," Kiyoshi looked at all three of his friends. "Anyway I'm here to stay, I moving to the Cloud...But now can someone point me to the dorms, I need to get a room." Kiyoshi looked over at Cherry. "And everyone this is Cherry, she is an academy student that wanted to come to the Cloud. So she will need a room to, and help finding the acadmey." He said with a smile happy to be here.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:43 pm

"Yeah, I'll take you to the dorms and Academy, no problem. Good chance to practice my jutsu too." Zann formed some handseals, and a ball of air formed beneath him,
"Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)"
He crouched on the ball and flew out of the cafe, rising 3m into the air and looked back at them.
"So, dorms or academy first?"

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:52 pm

"Dorms." Kiyoshi walked out with Cherry. "And stop showing off Zann, or I'm going to have to." Kiyoshi laughed a little feeling the air riding was a little much.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:57 pm

"Not showing off, it's practice for the war, I'm going to have to use this to get around in the war cuz the ground will be too dangerous." Zann shrugged as he said it.
"Well, dorms it is then." He zoomed off along the road, heading for the dorms.

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:58 pm

*brile turned and watched them leave*

thinks - i dont know why i just get this feeling that she likes him. i dont think my sharingan is lying.

*brile thought as he was about to leave*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:15 pm

Kiyoshi followed, helping cherry walk, she was still a bit dizzy.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:49 pm

A few minutes later, they stood in front of the dorms and Zann released his jutsu, landed on the ground.
"Well, here are the dorms, it doesn't look much from the outside, but inside it's quite cozy."

((Move this to the dorms now xd ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games