Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:05 pm
Hayato nodded. "Gake, please keep him busy, don't hurt him too much." The commander nodded, rounding up on Eclim to block his way towards Hayato and Lunis. "I am sure you can handle him while we go for the search." Nodding to him once, Hayato jerked his thumb towards the forest. "Akira came from there, I can smell her trail. There are chances he or she might be there. Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:35 pm
cc-haruna
((Heh heh...I snuck on! whee So I shall be of service for a few minutes...))
One thing you should never do is enter the Nekozoku clan's mansion without permission...
As if they knew Alcina would come in somebody threw a couple of knives and pinned her to a wall.
((Keh keh keh keh keh!))
"Where is it?! Where did you put it?! What did you do to it?!" You could har the shouts of some mysterious person and a bunch of crashes. A knife came flying past Sui's head. (( eek ))
((I'm sorry it sounds messed up but I'm worried my mom might come home any minute so it might not make sense... whee ))

The knife flew like a dart or a pin, swiftly as it came. Sui, however, with his keen eyes managed to catch the blade between his two fingers. He raised an eyebrow at Kisuna, "How come you didn't get attacked?"

Kisuna, speechless, just shrugged and looked so innocently at Sui that it almost scared the fish man.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:03 pm
Lunis nodded silently. She wondered how long it would take them to find the mazoku. How dangerous would it be? No matter. She was ready. Her anger was fuel enough.

"Lead the way," she said finally, trying to pick up the lingering scent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:31 pm
Hayato nodded, and leaped into the forest, with another nod to Gake who kept his eyes on the mazoku. Running into the forest, he picked up Akira's scent, growling his anger. He hoped Alcina was all right...

'NO! It's not like that! I only want her to be safe because this is my fault about this whole thing with Akira, yeah, thats right. I don't trust anyone. She's not my friend, like what Akira said.' Reasoning it out, he darted off to the direction of where Akira's scent came from, after making sure Lunis was behind him.

((Hey, who's gonna play the mazoku?))  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:48 pm
((Haha, I drew a small sketch during my Ap Euro class...and now that I look at it, i realized that his face structure is MESSED UP. lol. Yeah, I payed attention to the eyes more. ROFLMAO. Anyway, here is the first layer of it, its not complete yet. I gotta fix his face...too weird. Lol.

I donno what to do with his hair, messy, neat, or flipped back in the back? I donno what to do..arg.lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, freaky, eh?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:47 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((Haha, I drew a small sketch during my Ap Euro class...and now that I look at it, i realized that his face structure is MESSED UP. lol. Yeah, I payed attention to the eyes more. ROFLMAO. Anyway, here is the first layer of it, its not complete yet. I gotta fix his face...too weird. Lol.

I donno what to do with his hair, messy, neat, or flipped back in the back? I donno what to do..arg.lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, freaky, eh?))

((I think it looks good. The eyes are cool. whee

So...where are we going from here? Are we just going to go through the forest until we find Akira's hideout or are we going to end up at the Nekozoku place?

One more thing- I have an idea for the Snow stranger. Has that been taken? If not, I could play it.))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:43 pm
((no, the person who was going to take snow quit. So u can take it if you want. *nod*

as for the whole thing, I guess someone could play the mazoku controlling Eclim and we can fight him? Or, we can of course go to Nko-zoku, but i think we should leave that for them, ya know? we'll be out of place.

And thanks. im going to fix it tomorrow in ap euro again. lol. i have hw right now crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:01 pm
((I can take the mazoku, I guess. Do you want me to come up with my own monster or would some else like to do the honours?))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:07 pm
((Asdghshs...sneaking on again... whee My dad went to China so now it's easier to sneak on...but my laptop is so weird...I have troubles telling the difference between dark colours. sweatdrop ))

More crashing and banging. And then...a THING came flying at them! "Kachaaa!!!" The "thing" landed on this shelf thingy above the door. (( whee Can't think straight...eughjjj...)) "How's it goin' down there?" The person said, noticing there was people standing at the door. It was a Nekozoku. Navy blue hair, orange eyes and a scratch on his cheek. Definately a Nekozoku. A knife flew and landed a few centimetres above his head and stuck in the wall. "Ku-ro-MIIII!!! Stop it! Stop it! I'll give you your necklace back already!!"

A dark-haired girl poked her head out from somewhere. "Throw it..." The boy fished a silver necklace out of his pocket and threw it at the girl's direction. She caught it in her hand. "Big brothers..." she muttered. Big brothers, she thought in her hand. Che...
She stepped out and walked toward Alcina. "Ah, good evening Princess Alcina. I hope I didn't injure you or anything. She started to take knives out of the wall. "But my STUPID big brother stole my precious necklace." She glared at her brother who was still above the door. He jumped down. "I'm Sakizaki Kuromi and this is my rather annoying brother Kuroki."

"Hey, I can introduce myself thank you much." Kuroki brushed himself off.

"And welcome...Sui-san and...Kisuna-san." Kuromi put her knives back in her pocket. "I hope you enjoy your stay at the Nekozoku clan's mansion." She gave them a smile that was supposed to make you feel reassured but makes you scared instead. (( sweatdrop Told ya I can't think straight...my head still has problems from a basketball hitting my head yesterday. whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:20 pm
((Okies. Here's the profile I made up for the snow stranger. He might be popping up sometime soon. ninja

Chara Name: Aeldyn (Ei-el-din)
Your SN: Aisu-Kitsune
Appearance: Somewhat short and very thin. Has long white hair, pale blue eyes, very pale skin, long pointed ears (like elf ears) and a fluffy white fox tail. Also has sky blue markings on shoulders, hands, and face.
M/F: male
Stranger: Snow
Type: Kitsune Kizoku
Staff: Aurora staff (Tis like a long blue-ish ice spear with a sapphire blue orb at the top)
Others: Once a part of the Kitsune Kizoku clan in the far north but banished for life (for an unknown reason...). He wanders the forests, helping others and aiding the wounded with his strange and mysterious healing ability. He has a very timid personality and avoids conflict. ))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:50 pm
((Memory, can you take the mazoku? >_
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:59 pm
((It might be more interesting if someone else plays the mazoku. But it doesn't matter to me.))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:23 pm
((all right. ^^ Memory, is it all right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:51 pm
((s'okay with me. lol. Aisu, such a pretty name for the snow stranger! It looks like welsh or old english... But I could be wrong... Any preferences on what sort of mazoku you guys want to fight? Cause, um.. I'm running short of ideas after that lion. lol... Maybe a bigger wolf or something...))

Alcina blinked. What just happened here. "Um... Hi," she finally managed. "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." This was the leader of the Nekozoku? Things were getting very strange...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:21 pm
Sui's smile was a bit of a smirk, "Pleasure to meet you Kuromi-san. That's a bit amazing. You really do know all..." He then thought afterward with a sweatdrop, That smile's kinda creepy.... Would she be the cat to tie a fish, like myself, to a pole and hover me over a fire?

Kisuna smiled at her, "Hello Kuromi-san." He looked around, "Where are all the other Nekozoku?"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games