Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:17 am
Higuri123
(Me is confused as well O.o)

Kabuto snuck into the office and wrapped his arms around Tsunade from behind.
((Dayna is talking to Sasuke and Diamond is talking to Neji))

Tsunade smiled as she felt his arms around her. "I can see that,You kept your word."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:04 am
Kabuto chuckled and kissed Tsunade's cheek."I did huh?"He said and kissed her ear gently.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:06 am
((Reposting to clear up our confusion @_@ ))

Diamond smiled at Neji,"You make it sounds as if your brother is intimidated by you."

Dayna looked at Sasuke,"..., strange. I thought you were more into the rebellious type. Anyways does she know,...?"It was clear she was asking about if Diamond knew about Sasuke and Dayna.

Tsunade smiled as he did,"You always have known how to please me," she said as he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:14 am
"Really?"Kabuto smiled but his smile faded to a slight glum look."I've always been bad at women I'll admit."

Neji rolled his eyes."Bah I'm good to my brother."

Sasuke shook his head."It'll hurt her though."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:34 am
Tsunade looked at him,"Well you have always been good with me,." she said.

Diamond laughed a little,"Well, when should we leave, we have to be gone by tonight."

Dayna looked at him and sighed as she started to play with her ongue ring, tapping it against her teeth," I told Neji,...but he found out through someone else, he was not too happy about it." she said to him. "I have not really seen you,..how have you been?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:37 am
"Yeah I already have my belongings prepared."Neji stated.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

Kabuto gave a soft laugh."Good point."He kissed her cheek.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 am
Dayna looked at Sasuke, and she smirked at him,"You alwats were short withe words,..Uchiha." she said this to tease him, apparently she did this many times before.

Diamond smiled,"Hai, Nee-chan went to go see Jimi, so when you return to the Hyuuga house just tell her that we need to leave, she said that she wanted to tell Jimi before we left."

Tsunade smiled as he did and then she held him close to her, enjoying his company.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:45 am
Neji gave a nod."Okay then."

Sasuke huffed and got up."So you're a Hyuuga huh?"

Kabuto held her close to him, enjoyig her warm body and stroking down her back.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:58 am
Diamond nodded,"Sounds good, make sure that you return on time."

Dayna sighed,"Ever since that day, that we got caught in my room, I moved out of the Hyuuga house and live on my own now," she sighed,"That day should have been special,..but you had to be a rouge ninja," she said teasing him.

Tsunade smiled,"I want to have quality time alone with you,.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:04 am
Neji looked to Diamond."And if I don't?"

Kabuto smiled and kissed her lower lip."Let's spend some time alone then"  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:10 am
Dayna sighed,"Ever since that day, that we got caught in my room, I moved out of the Hyuuga house and live on my own now," she sighed,"That day should have been special,..but you had to be a rouge ninja," she said teasing him.

Diamond sighed,"Then I'll have to and get you myself," she said with a smirk.

Tsunade smiled and held him close,"Lets leave,...let go to my house,...that way we wont have to be worrying about who sees you here," she said this happily holding him close to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:55 am
Kabuto picked her up bridal smile and grinned with a nod, he jumped out and headed to her house.

Sasuke looked to Diamond and scratched the back of his head."Hm."

He gave a small smirk back."Fine fine."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 am
Tsunade smiled as he did this. Once they made it to her house she opened the door quickly and turned on the lights.

Dayna looked at Sasuke's reaction, although Sasuke was not too expressive she always did love teasing him. She looked at him and stuck her tongue out at him,....but this tongue ring,...it had a seal on it.

Diamond laughed at his reaction, as she smiled at Neji."Hey think of it this way, its either me or Lee," xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:02 am
"Yes yes..I'd much rather take you along."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

Kabuto smiled and walked inside with her."It's as nice as ever."He commented.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:12 am
Diamond laughed at how quickly he answered her."So your with Dayna," she smiled at him,"How did you guys reunite?"

Dayna looked at him,"What,...why are you looking at me like that?" she asked as she tapped her tongue ring again against her teeth.

Tsunade smiled,"TY,.." she pulled him closer and she held him, just enjoying being in his arms."I'm so happy that you came."  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games