Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Gail paused just outside the room he'd laid Johanna in, checking to see if anyone was coming down the hallway, then turned to go back to where Zeldrick was. "She's in bed now and sleeping soundly. Let's grab a few slices and get back to her." He told his friend. "Then you can tell me what's bothering you." ((Xavior sorta gave everyone permission to come in when he asked who wanted pizza, you realize?))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:06 pm

( ok i was confulleled)

TobiasRedFox

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:36 pm

As they walked down the hall, his cell phone rang. Zeldrick answered the phone.

"Hello? Oh, hey Tara... WHOA! Slow down! Yea, I'm fine! ... I don't know when I'm coming home... yea, I'm ok, just tonight's been a bad night for me and my friends here..."

Zeldrick rolled his eyes as they kept walking.

"Yea, I have more friends..."

He looked down at Gail, being a little bit taller and older than him, and looked back in front of them.

"... yea, they're good ones... ok, quit ranting about my other friends. I don't know when I'm coming home, or if I'll be coming home tonight. Don't be such a worrier. I'm fine, and I'm taking care of myself... ok, I'm sorry... I'll keep you updated on my whereabouts.... love you too, bye."

Zeldrick closed the phone and dropped it into his pocket. He looked over at Gail, and smiled.

"That's just my surrogate mother. Uh... family matter for a different time, just my real mother isn't exactly around for me now... But you know how mother's are, right?"

Zeldrick gave a nudge on Gail's arm, and smiled. They could smell the pizza now... not far long.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:54 pm

Xavior climed out of a trapdoor right infront of Zeldrick and Gail. He took a look around and spotted them. "Woah you saw nothing." Xavior knocked an a wall panel and it budged he took it out and a key was behind it. He inserted the key into the lock in the trapdoor and put the key and panel back. he headed with them for pizza.

TobiasRedFox

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:19 pm

*johanna just slept in bed. rolling over once to get comfy. after a wile her phone rang but she didnt hear it. that was bad since it was her father calling her.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:21 pm

Kyubi put his clothes back on. "I'm going off to see where the others are.. you can come or stay if you want...." With that he looked about to try and find Johanna and the others.

XxKyubi_KunxX

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Xavior reached the intercom. " Kyubi Gregory, Meet us in the dining hall down the corrodor to the right."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:31 pm

((umm, im so embarassed. how do i join the dang thing?))

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:38 pm

Gregory stayed in his underwear as his got up and followed Kyubi, hoping that he knew where to go. He began rubbing his eyes a tad and stretching with a silent yawn.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:43 pm

"Alrite.. down the corridor to the right..." Kyubi pulled Gregory along and followed the directions.

Within a couple minutes, they made it to the dining hall. "Hey anyone here?"

XxKyubi_KunxX

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:01 pm

(( ignored crying .))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Gregory clung to Kyubi for a second, having lost balance, soon regaining it and standing up, yawning a tad louder, rubbing his eyes a little more, then blinking it off. "Okay, I'm good." He giggled.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:09 pm

(( Read the first few posts on page one, follow all the instructions. Kinda simple. ))

Gail cracked his neck a little as he stepped into the dining hall in front of Zeldrick. "Heya, Greg, Kyubi." He called, waving to them. "Enjoy yourselves?" He asked, smirking a little.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:12 pm

((@wolven smile )
[now probably isn't the best time to come in.. maybe when they actually get back into school.. ._.]

XxKyubi_KunxX

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:14 pm

"Hey Gail... wait... What do you mean enjoy ourse-" Kyubi finally caught back on. He shut his mouth and blushed a bit. "How did he know? o.o" He began thinking to himself.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games