Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:18 pm
Vesta smiled at what Corona was saying. "This battle will be our victory!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena grabbed Aquarius arm and flew of with Gemini. "Do you know were he is heading?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:12 am
Leo put his arm around Fortunna and pulled her close as he said,"I love you too."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:00 am
'I'll go' Scott leaped at the desire of action he began hover on a cloud. 'Can I go mother and farther please ?' he tone was despearet as if he need to excrete something. He looked at his mom slightly worried was she OK ?.
'I'll stay I think it's we let the next generation show us old timers how it's done' he added. He saw Scotts look of worry about Starfire. He'd stay knowing Scott wouldn't feel so guility about leaving.

The boy saddled the horse up a fair distance away the bait was strong enough to follow. The others couldn't be that far behind. He firmly knotted the rope onto a smashed fencing fence holding the horse in place. It was unfiar to bring this creature down with him. He then slipped into the dark spooky regins of the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:14 am
'I'll go with Scott and besides I want to talk to this guy' Robin began solemnly getting up. This went to deep and was impossbile to igonre or lay in the hands of others to correct.

'I'll tag along' Spider-robin leaped curious of this boy and his ways thier something he needed to learn about. Something about the child enticed him.

'Scott take other to Gemini on a cloud. Stick close to us and work with us not against us' Robin said firmly his firm face on as he looked at Scott. He needed to make sure Scott learned properly how to work with new people and a team.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:04 am
Scott nodded notcing how strick his dad was behaving but it must been the same with the others kids he was trying to help him, it wasn't like him to let him go on missions without all the group so that meant some progress. 'Yes dad' he siad firmly brining his mautre voice and attiude online. He created a big cloud lifting the three of them off the ground. 'Please rest Mom' he added and shot of cacthing up with Gemini and the others. He mantained speed with Gemini was she was leading.

Before the boy had left he'd tore a huge bag of wheat allow the horse to gauge itself on food greedily as it stayed tied up round it's slender neck on worn and smashed fence.

Meanwhile the child leaped from branch to branch making as much disntace as he could between the others trying obtain as much planning time as possible.

Arachnid sat down as the group speed away. 'I think it's time Scott got to to see the world' he sighed suddenly feeling really old. Beside someone had to stay and ensure nothing else went wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:24 am
Robin stood confidnelty on the cloud allowing Scott to easily manevour them. He patted him on the back proud on how well he'd caught up with Gemini. 'Good work' he muttured keeping his eyes on the path.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:32 am
As the boy countinued to leap gracefully and syemtically from tree to tree he finally stopped in man made claering the floor bare and lifless. He picked the newly formed scab on his arm whre no doubt is blood had been takne for observation. He picked at it irrisomely relasing an slow steady ooze of blood. He blanced his arm upwards

The boy winced in pain slightly as he lenaed his arm downards to allow more blood to ooze out. He wasn't far from where he left the horse so if the could track like they did at the mansion this would be easy. He used a leaf to collect the blood and smeared the blobs forming a trail to the west side of the clearing. This should fool into thinking he was injured and went west while he was going to go North. After he excreted enough he leapt into the air and began to swing North and deeper into the forest.

He hurried furhter in until he arrived in front of a dust and dead ranger station. He leaped down using his sensor detect it was lifeless except for a shockingly tubby rat. He smashed the front window with his staff the noise ehceoing loudly he climbed in grabbing the first add kit he bandaged his wound just incase it bled first dabbing it with a towel leaving small spoldege of blood ontop. He flung the blood dripped towel outisde th station along with the flund medical supplies all over the floor. He then leaped in the air and coutninued North leaving his trail of desturcion behind him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:32 am
"I'm coming." Draco flapped his wings and flew off. It felt nice to fly again. He caught up easily with Gemini and the others and began to fly alongside them.

Raven decided that she would stay and watch the place. "Yeah. Good to see that Scott will be going somewhere." She closed her eyes a bit.

Scorpio listened to Corona. "A prince? Wow, never thought dragon boy was a prince."

Black Feather nodded her head. "Which is why we can't let him get married with Gemini. And of course, his powers would be useful."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 pm
Vesta looked at Black Feather. "We could trick him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:05 pm
"She you can'y trick that boy. He'stoo smart though," said DarkStar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini riding Apollo and stopped when they spotted Epona. Apollo stopped when he saw her and nuzzled her. She than nuzzled him back and still ate. Then Gemini got off of Apollo so he may stay with Epona. "Stay with her boy and take her back to the barn," said Gemini softly. Apollo nodded to ehr and him and Epona ran back to the barn. Then Gemini made her angel wings appeared and said, "Come on guys still more track to follow." She lead them all to where the wind was telling her where to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox stared at Arachnid and asked with a tease, "What are you old? I'm still young and so are you."

Starfire nodded to ehr son as he left with Robin.

Fox than looked at Starfire and said, "Sorry forme saying so but I am surprised Robin has not purposed to you yet. Wouldn't be about time no that he did."

"Hm, well I think everytime he tried it always got interupted by the team or becasuse there were alot of crime fighting we would have to do," explained Starfire.

"And you seem weak. IIs there anything wrong?" asked Fox.

"I don't know something inside my body is strange and makes me feel weak but what," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini than flew up into the sky and heded north for the mountains. She told everyone, "Follow me." She noticed she was movinf farther and farther from her mansion and into a different territoy and it looked scary.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:42 pm
(( Spider-Robin would you like to be Turgon since no one as asked to be him yet? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:49 pm
"DarkStar is right. You can't trck him he's too smart for that. Unless you if someone tricks Gemini," said Corona.

"Ooo, yes, she's easy to trick sometimes. You just have to be real good at tricking her and I can do that," said Oracle.

"Your right you can trick her better than even killing her," said Corona as she stared at Oracle. Corona does that to anybody who doesn't kill the person their suppose to kill.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Leo continued to hold Fortunna close and said,"Hey Fortunna can I ask you something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:29 pm
Fortunna opened her eyes and asked, "Yes, what is it?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:32 pm
Leo sighed and said,"Well it's just that I was wondering if you could tell I liked you before you told me that you liked me."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games