Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 pm
Esole ignored the Asha'man and sat thoughtfully, debating with herself as to whether or not it was a good decision to Bond the man. Silencing the half of herself that said she was only considereing because she was hurting, she nodded her head and turned to Geofram. She cupped his head in her hands and stared into his eyes intently as she embraced the One Power. Slowly, she formed the weaves used to Bonding and gently laid them upon the man. As the weave set in, her eyes widened slightly at the new bundle of feelings in her mind.

(Okay, I was beginning to wonder when she'd learn his real name.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:52 pm
((I'm wondering whether or not Anthenor would recognize his real name.)) Anthenor looked up to Kiae. "Who is that man asking to be bonded?" He looked quizzically. "I should pay more attention to my surrounding sometimes."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 pm
Kiae abruptly got to her feet and moved over to Anthenor, sitting close beside him. "I don't know, but I don't trust him," she murmured in low tones, creating an evesdropping ward. "I hope he isn't to travel with us."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:57 pm
Melthin's mind was like a text book, filled with many different facts from many different places although he focused on one singular one at the moment. I am a stray from the tower, hiding under this alias. My true name is Melthin Veltine.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:05 pm
Color Me Fubar
Kiae abruptly got to her feet and moved over to Anthenor, sitting close beside him. "I don't know, but I don't trust him," she murmured in low tones, creating an evesdropping ward. "I hope he isn't to travel with us."
"Hmm. I'll trust your instincts, he seems shady." Anthenor lowered his voice with Kaie's. He looked closely at the man. "I don't trust him either.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:08 pm
For what seemed the thousandth time that day, Esole's eyes widened in astonishment. So Melthin Veltine was his name was it? She smiled wryly. He would prove to be quite the company on her travels.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Anthenor
"Hmm. I'll trust your instincts, he seems shady." Anthenor lowered his voice with Kaie's. He looked closely at the man. "I don't trust him either.

"And now that he's been Bonded, whatever power he has was just increased, along with all the other benefits of a Bond," Kiae sighed, and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:16 pm
He simply nodded to her and stood, looking at the others and clearing his throat. "I will be an addition to your group of mery men it seems." his eyes fixed on the yellow and the man next to her, distrust also being cast. A hair from your head because of their folly and I will have them dance the sasasha in two minutes. Living or dead. his thoughts stoped and started up again, pondering weather he could control living subjects with his talent or not. Many different ideas flashed through. Indeed it was once said by one of his fellow Asha'man that if he had been a woman, he would have become a Brown.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:20 pm
Esole's eyes followed Melthin stood, for the first time noticing that twilight had taken over the darkness that Esole would have sworn was there a few minutes ago. She shook her head at the loss of a good night's sleep and stood, a bit unsteadily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:23 pm
((brb...I must shower for work))
He steadied Esole a bit with air and looked at her concerned "Will you be alright?" His mind was still racing with the idea of manipulating living subjects, the mere thought sent him into a small dace of questions and partial answers that wanted to be complete. "I shall gather your things." He began gathering the bed roll and pack and troted off confidently to her steed.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:32 pm
Color Me Fubar

"And now that he's been Bonded, whatever power he has was just increased, along with all the other benefits of a Bond," Kiae sighed, and shook her head.
"The way he he is looking at us." Anthenor paused as he faced Kiae again. "I don't like it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:34 pm
Anthenor
"The way he he is looking at us." Anthenor paused as he faced Kiae again. "I don't like it."

"I don't either," she replied, shivering. "It figures, she Bonded a man who can channel and looks like he wants to examine every inch of our corpses. Lovely."
She wasn't sure what to do, and groaned aloud before she could help herself.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:39 pm
"I'm fine," Esole said soothingly. "You need not worry about my things. They're with my horse." She smiled wholeheartedly up at him, feeling his concern through the bond.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:40 pm
Color Me Fubar

"I don't either," she replied, shivering. "It figures, she Bonded a man who can channel and looks like he wants to examine every inch of our corpses. Lovely."
She wasn't sure what to do, and groaned aloud before she could help herself.
"We'll have to watch that one closely." Now that he thought about it there was a strange vague familiarity about the man. "I wonder if he has ever been to the Black Tower." He stroked his chin three time trying to place a name to the man. No luck.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:44 pm
Anthenor
"We'll have to watch that one closely." Now that he thought about it there was a strange vague familiarity about the man. "I wonder if he has ever been to the Black Tower." He stroked his chin three time trying to place a name to the man. No luck.

"I don't want to near him enough to watch him," Kiae said. She could feel the creature neaby inside, and a sudden urge to just channel Air at everything bothering her appeared.
"I need to rest after all, I think," she admitted, rubbing her head.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games