Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:06 pm
Rats_have_rights
yeah, im poor right now so i only got gifts to you and dark, if i had alot of gold i'd get a gift for all the hippies here, but sadly I don't. Oh well, happy holidays!

My bus driver got me and the other three kids on my bus x-mas presents, she gave each of us $20, a bottle of sunkist, 2 bags of salt and viniger chips, and a pak of gum!

Wow! Can I ride on your bus now? wink Theres only 4 people on your bus?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:21 pm
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights
yeah, im poor right now so i only got gifts to you and dark, if i had alot of gold i'd get a gift for all the hippies here, but sadly I don't. Oh well, happy holidays!

My bus driver got me and the other three kids on my bus x-mas presents, she gave each of us $20, a bottle of sunkist, 2 bags of salt and viniger chips, and a pak of gum!

sure but its allready cramped as it is, 2 in the driver seat (bus driver and mod) 2 in the middle, 2 in the back. my bus is smaller then the tart carts... its the bus van\cars with the sign "school bus" on the top.  

Plumbarius

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:37 pm
Rats_have_rights
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights

sure but its allready cramped as it is, 2 in the driver seat (bus driver and mod) 2 in the middle, 2 in the back. my bus is smaller then the tart carts... its the bus van\cars with the sign "school bus" on the top.

Oh, nevermind then. My bus is a regular sized bus and its always loud and full. Some have to sit 3 to a seat.. I'm lucky that I don't have to.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:45 pm
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights

Oh, nevermind then. My bus is a regular sized bus and its always loud and full. Some have to sit 3 to a seat.. I'm lucky that I don't have to.

oh i remember that. some kids would sit next to their backpack to say its a full seat, i'd just put it on their lap and sit down anyways.  

Plumbarius

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:44 pm
Rats_have_rights
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights

oh i remember that. some kids would sit next to their backpack to say its a full seat, i'd just put it on their lap and sit down anyways.

Yeah many of the people do that. sad If I did it, the kid would probably yell at me and curse me out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:07 am
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights
Hannah Jade
Rats_have_rights

Yeah many of the people do that. sad If I did it, the kid would probably yell at me and curse me out.

Then if I ever go on my planed road trip I would has some mean kid to yell at for yelling at HJ. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:08 am
Yay! we have the guild back! No more taco errors! (at least I hope not)

So what did you get for the holidays? I got an electric drumset, digital camra, money, my respek knuckles shirt, and two video games (paper mario two thousand year door, kirby and the amazing mirror).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:50 pm
I got a hemp jewelry kit, LOTR piano sheet music whee , caaandy, Sword of Mana GBA game, LOTR journal, Last Unicorn Dvd, awesome new speakers, and some other stuff. smile  

Jade Bagel

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:44 am
Hannah Jade
I got a hemp jewelry kit, LOTR piano sheet music whee , caaandy, Sword of Mana GBA game, LOTR journal, Last Unicorn Dvd, awesome new speakers, and some other stuff. smile

Ooh! I didn't know they put "the last unicorn" out on DVD!

*Goes to search online...*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:51 pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

heart heart blaugh heart heart

~Mouse~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:44 pm
HAPPEE

2005!!

whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:27 pm
Ack. And I had just gotten used to writing "04" on all my homework papers. crying  

Oktapous

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:30 pm
Remote Control
Ack. And I had just gotten used to writing "04" on all my homework papers. crying

Same, I always write the year before on papers, up untill ~jan 15-20th. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:56 am
The first day or so I wrote 04, but now I'm used to it. blaugh I have the problem when month numbers change, too, and sometimes I accidentally write yesterdays date. Lol.  

Jade Bagel

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:05 am
*Sits in a tree with her eyes closed listening to everyone as she dangles her legs.*  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games