Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 pm
Tao nudged Yuuki in the ribs.
"Look at him...And he's not with anyone either.." She said, eyeing Kiyoshi.
"Go say hi then!" Yuuki hissed. Tao pushed her towards him.
"You." She commanded, right behind her. Yuuka blushed at Kiyoshi. They were about a few feet away.
"H-Hi, I'm Yuuka." She said, giving a very weak wave. Tao scowled behind her.
Suddenly after a few moments of silence, Tao stepped in front of Yuuka, she was now a couple inches away from Kiyoshi.
"Hey boy." She said, giving a flirty smile. She placed her fingers on his chest, then slid them down his jacket, and rested just a few inches up from what she'd like to get ahold of.
"How 'bout we get outta here?" She offered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm
Kiyoshi noticed two of the girls stop. They were less than 10 feet away from him, whispering something to eachother. Suddenly the taller one, who Kiyoshi found more attractive, pushed the other girl toward him.
"H-Hi, I'm Yuuka." She said rather softly. The other girl scowled from behind.
After a few moments of silence, Tao stepped in front of Yuuka, she was now a couple inches away from Kiyoshi.
"Hey boy." She said, giving a flirty smile. She placed her fingers on his chest, then slid them down his jacket, and rested them at the bottom
"How 'bout we get outta here?" She offered.
Kiyoshi was rather surprised by how straight-forward she was.
to be honest, this girl was prettier than Aoi, and looked older. The temptation to leave with her was something he might have done...if Aoi and he weren't together.
Chuckling softly, Kiyoshi said, "Now why would such a pretty girl like you want with a guy like me?" He asked, flirting back with her. There wasn't much space between them, but it wasn't uncomfortable. Their faces seemed to get closer to eachother's.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:34 pm
Tao's sly smile grew wider. Now both her hands were resting at the bottom at his jacket, eager to find what lay at the end.
"What with a guy like you? I want you so bad." She said, their faces close. Then he leaned in and kissed him.
Not like the sweet kisses Aoi always gave, this one was given with the message of, ******** me hard. Her tongue danced around in his mouth, their figures intwining into one. Her body pressed against his.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:53 pm
Not at all was Kiyoshi surprised she'd kissed him, but the tongue was something he hadn't. He didn't let his body react to it surprising him though. Actually, he kissed her back, his tongue wrapped around hers. His hands held her back, holding her to him.
This girl knew how to kiss and how to give the message of '******** me now' along with it. Kiyoshi smiled, kissing her back with the same kind of passion.
I wonder how old she is... Kiyoshi thought. Obviously older than Aoi, but was she older than him? Like he cared.
The fact they were in public was bothering him though.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:58 pm
Aoi smiled.
"Thanks." She told the clerk, as she returned to the spot where she last left Kiyoshi.

Tao's hands rested on his belt buckle, tugging on it. The sudden gasp from behind caught her attention, but what did she care.

Tears stung Aoi's eyes as she took in the scene. Her bag escaped from her hands and her tears flowed over.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:14 pm
Kiyoshi felt Tao's hands pull at his belt buckle. He smiled, playfully biting her tongue. In the last minute, he'd discovered she was a vampire from her teeth.
There a sudden gasp from behind them, catching his attention.
s**t, Aoi. He thought, pulling his mouth from hers.
In that last instant, he'd forgotten everything but Tao. He turned toward Aoi, his hands dropping from Tao's sides. Her face was covered with rejection and tears.
Well, there's no excuses here.. she caught you. Just like Tatsuya caught you and Aoi. It was bound to happen stupid.
Reluctantly, Kiyoshi walked away from Tao, walking toward Aoi. He glanced back with an apologetic look.
"Aoi," He began, picking up her bag. "Come with me. I need to explain. I'm not going to lie to you." He said, pulling her awy from the scene.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:23 pm
Aoi shied away from his touch as if electrocted.
"No." She mumbled, almost inaudible. She had never said no to anything. Nothing.
She had never been around boys her age. Was this really how they acted? Wasn't Kiyoshi hers? To keep? And they'd live together, like all the books said?
She stayed in place, as is frozen. Her eyes searched, for someone. But who?
Finally she saw his face, and some sort of relief washed over her. Breaking free from her place, she ran towards him, rubbing her eyes.
Of course she'd want him, she had spent her whole life with him. Little girl gets hurt, who does she run to?
She ran into Tatsuya, her arms flung around him, sobbing into his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm
[[Tell me what's happened.
D: Too lazy to read it all.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Kiyoshi covered his face with his hands.
Good job, dumb a**. Look what you've done to her. Now she hates you. His conscience laughed at him.
It was true. It was a stupid thing to let that girl kiss him. But then why had he wanted her so badly to kiss him? Why had he let her? He knew it would hurt Aoi, so why?
It hit him. Hormones. <********. I hate being a teenage boy. Kiyoshi thought, upset. More or less upset with himself.
He turned around, Tao was walking toward him, looking both upset and confused.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:20 am
Tao, from a distance, watched Aoi and Tatsuya. He bent down, listening, then his eyes quickly flashed from Kiyoshi to Tao, then back to Aoi.
He then offered a warm smile and hugged her, probably saying something like, 'It'll be okay...", but then again, she didn't know.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm
Kiyoshi didn't know what to do. There Tao was, standing a good 20 feet away, and she'd stopped. Then there was Aoi, all the hell way over there with Tatsuya. She wouldn't want to talk to him anyway, and probably not for a while.
Closing his eyes, Kiyoshi let out a sigh. Once he reopened them, he walked toward Tao.
"Hey, Tao." Kiyoshi began. "I'm sorry... that's my girlfriend Aoi. I, uh.. yeah. I didn't think about her when you kissed me. You took my mind off everything in that moment besides you. I probably shouldn't even have flirted back in the first place. Don't feel bad, it's really my fault." Kiyoshi said.
If my heart could beat, it'd be throbbing out of my chest.
This girl, Tao.. she wasn't just your average pretty girl. She was really quite gorgeous.. Kiyoshi was surprised she'd even said anything to him, let alone, made out with him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:28 pm
Tao looked at him, a little confused.
"What?" She asked, she felt a little anger rise within her. Suddenly she felt sorry for this girl, Aoi. If she had known they were together, hell she wouldn't even have bothered.
"Kiyoshi, I. It's alright." Something nastyt clicked in her mind. So does this mean Aoi and Kiyoshi are no more? Can I hook up with him? She thought, her outward expression and body movements kinda told that.
She wondered if he'd say no.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 pm
Kiyoshi could tell what Tao was thinking, just by her face. And he wanted to as well...
"Tao, honestly I would, but I don't want it to seem rebound." He said, trying to think of something to make it seem more like he was telling the truth.
"Why do you give me your phone number.. then I can call you. I haven't seen you at school, but then again I probably go to a different one than you." Kiyoshi said. The temptation to just reach out and grab hold of her, to kiss her, hug her.. it all was almost too overwhelming.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:07 pm
Tao look down, at her chuck taylors. She was wearing black skinnies, with a damn band tee.
She felt like a little kid. She felt ashamed.
"Alright." She said, taking his hand, writing down her cell number. She signed her name under it.
"I don't care about rebound." She said, almost pleading. For she had not been with anyone, whom she truly loved, in a long, long time. All the guys she saw, were, secretly, just guys who paid her for it.
In short, she was a prostitute.
Living alone, paying rent, food, clothing, it was hard. Sure she had a job, but it was low pay, and she needed something else.
"Please." She said, looking down.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:48 pm
Kiyoshi nodded. Could she really be that desperate?
"I'll call you. I promise." Kiyoshi said, looking over to where Aoi and Tatsuya were. They weren't there anymore. Probably taking Aoi somewhere to make her feel better.
"Tao, how old are you anyway?" Kiyoshi asked. He'd taken her hand when she'd written her number on it, and hadn't let go.
Tao didn't look that old. Maybe a year older.. or the same age.. Kiyoshi couldn't tell.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games