Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 pm
He looked to her as she laughed and blinked curiously, "What so funny?" Mello raised an eyebrow, wondering if he'd done something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:24 pm
"Ah... I was just thinking about some customs from Japan... By the way, was anything you got me white...?" She said with a smile, letting her curiosity get to her.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:27 pm
He smiled slightly, amused that it had reminded her of something she was familiar with. "Sure. It gets kinda hot sometimes and black attracts heat so I guessed you might want something a little more comfortable.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 pm
That definitely caused her to giggle. "Oh wow... so today's like... Valentine's Day and White Day rolled up in one!" She smiled at the thought.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 pm
Apparently he'd done something good, or so it seemed judging by Asako's giggling. "Oh, really?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 pm
"Yes! I'm sure you know about Valentine's Day, but in Japan, as far as I understand it, it works a little differently. On Valentine's Day, girls give chocolates to friends, family, co-workers, bosses and the special men in their lives. On White Day, the guys that received the chocolate, return the favor by giving back to the girls, something white, chocolate or otherwise... So this whole thing just reminds me of an abbreviated version!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 pm
"Hm? Interesting," He looked back at her with a weak smile, leaning more towards a smirk, really. "Where exactly do I fit into all of this?" Mello asked curiously, he could guess, but he'd rather hear her say it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:37 pm
"Where...? Well...You're not family... and I don't know you well enough to call you a friend. I guess we could be considered co-workers, since I've agreed to work with you, but that's not the purpose of this chocolate... Let's see, you're not my boss... so I guess that leave special men in my life." She said, ticking off the different categories on her fingers before ending with a small smirk of her own.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:53 pm
He listened intently as he tried to categorize him, "I guess so, since that's the only one left." Mello watched her and smirked wides as she did. She seemed to enjoy that conclusion, it was amusing. "Coworker and 'special man'." He managed a soft chuckle as he thought about it. "I'm not sure what to say about that."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:37 pm
Asako giggled slightly. His reaction seemed good. "Well, let me know when you are," she smiled.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:18 pm
He looked back at her, "We'll see." Mello replied with a slight smirk to tease her about keeping it all a secret or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:27 pm
"Fine, be that way..." She said, puffing her cheeks slightly, but lauging. "Ah, we're almost home..."

Risky wasn't sure how she should feel about the fact that Asako was referring to that place as home...  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:19 pm
He chuckled, letting the other conversation go. "You're getting used to the place already, are you?" Mello asked, seeing as she was now referring to it as home.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 pm
"Ah! Well... eh heh, I guess so!" Asako laughed slightly. "As far as I can tell, I'm gonna be here for a while, so I might as well start getting comfortable, right?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas