Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 pm
Teddy jumped out of the tree and landed face first into the ground. "Owww" he screamed. With that he got up quick and walked over to the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:26 pm
She jumped as she felt a thud near by; her senses were good though her jutsu skills weren't.
Uh..are you okay sir
Her head tilted to one side as she stopped playing with the sand and was glad that she was whispering instead of speaking out loud. She hope'd he didn't hear her talking to herself.
Syoshi got up as the man walked towards her; dusting herself off quickly.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:30 pm
"Im fine just fell to hard on the ground and who are you?" he asked not knowing who she was the only thing he knew was that he saw her in the moon village. Teddy took his mask off and the cloak and put them in his back pack. The only thing that could be saw was his long hair covering his right eye and his red eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:35 pm
Heh, hey I remember you
She smiled and noticed his hair grew longer, but couldn't remember if he had always had a red eye.
I've been...eh well what am I supposed to say. I mean, its been so boring in Moon lately so I just needed to get out.
Syoshi looked at his mask for a second and then sighed.
...What about you?

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:37 pm
"Bored here in leaf ... wanna battle?" he asked wanting to battle her for some reason. Teddy took his ring off and put it into his pocket and smiled and than grinned quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:42 pm
Ah sure, but uh you have to promise me that I won't die today. Haha..
She nods her head and smiled
On one condition; no jutsu or weapons. Besides, I'm a Chunnin and I barely know any myself.
Shakes head and looked down to the ground, then back up with a grin.
Heh.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:49 pm
( I changed it lol, I ment Chunnin >_< )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 pm
((lol))

"Come on let's use jutsu's" he said. Teddy sighed and nodded knowing that she was probably way much younger than him.  

teddy_byakuga

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:58 pm
You've got to be kidding me
She sighed and slumped over some.
I barely know any..its just like doing homework; I like getting stronger, but get lazy.. Blame it on my sensei though, 'cause my first jutsu were learned with a scroll.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:04 pm
"Fine ... " he said. Teddy thought she looked cute and glared at her beautiful face and than looked at the ground. The left of of his went black black, he was going to try out this new eye.  

teddy_byakuga

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 pm
Syoshi felt a cold stare for a second and it gave her chills, but as he looked down; it went away.
What was that for
She stepped back and sat on the swing with a foot tucked in and the other wasn't. Syoshi then leaned her body back and closed her eyes; holding on tightly to the chains connected to the swing so she wouldn't fall.
Mmm its almost as if I was floating on a cloud...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:12 pm
"I have no clue" he said looking at her again and fell back on the sand and looked up into the sky just to see a few clouds. Teddy smiled as he looked into the sky.  

teddy_byakuga

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:17 pm
Heh right...
She started to swing high, then took a risk and jumped as far as she could. Syoshi landed on her foot for a second before falling as she felt a small crack on her ankle.
Gah dang. Almost had it
Syoshi gripped her leg and hugged it against her as she sat up and bit her lip; squeezing her eyes shut so the tears that formed wouldn't come out and so she wouldn't make a fool of herself by crying infront of him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:20 pm
Teddy saw what happened and got up quickly and went to her and sat down. "You okay kid?" he asked knowing that she probably broke her ankle.  

teddy_byakuga

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games