Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:15 pm
((Is it the one that said "which one ate your Prozac" or something? I've seen that one before, but not in your signature. rofl ))
"Yes, you are. You're more than cute, but the smallness really says 'cute'." Cobain persisted, spinning his bardiche to gain momentum before bringing it crashing to the side of another Trolloc's head, then spinning back the other way to slam him in the other side of the head. "And yes, they're fun." He added, punching it in the windpipe with the butt end of his bardiche as it collapsed to the floor. "Better for you than drinking, and I like the effect more anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:19 pm
(Yep, I've got it. biggrin )

"You are such a b*****d sometimes," Kiae remarked calmly. She barely glanced over at her Warder before slicing another Trolloc again. It may have been repetative, but she was good at it. "And I'm not small!" she protested, wishing she could turn to smack him.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:32 pm
"Yes, you totally are." Cobain laughed, whirling his poleblade to fend off three of the monsters. He shoved it sideways into the arms of one and let go, pulling two curved daggers from the small of his back. He dove forward in between two of them and lashed out, hamstringing one. Rolling to his feet, he drove both his knives into its back. "Godamn spikes," he muttered, earning small cuts on his forearms. Suddenly getting an idea, he kicked one in the knee and grabbed it, using his body weight to spin it and slamming it into the other. He grunted when the first Trolloc shoved back, the second's spiked armor glancing his side. He skipped past it and knifed the third Trolloc repeatedly, bearing it to the ground. Standing up, he looked around, finding no other targets. "I think we won." He remarked, grinning at Kiae.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:34 pm
"Good, because I think I channeled enough for the moment," she sighed, aware of a weariness seeping through her now that the adrenaline of the battle was over. A thin sheen of sweat was on her forehead, which she quickly wiped away.
"And I am not," Kiae added absently, surveying the damage. "It was a trap, they knew we'd come," she mused, frowning. "What do you think?" she asked Cobain suddenly, turning to him.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:41 pm
"I think you're small, Kiae." Cobain said one last time, grinning. "And as for the trap? No idea." He continued, bending over to wipe his knives on a cloth he spotted lying on the ground. "I don't think it was a trap. There were only..." he paused to count the bodies. "Nine Trollocs and a bowman. Maybe they were searching the house for something." He suggested, returning the knives to their places and leaving the one in the Trolloc's head. He picked up his bardiche and walked over to stand next to Kiae.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:45 pm
"I'm not. You're too tall," she remarked, a frown still on her face. "It was too coordinated. They came in waves - that's not something that comes naturally to Trollocs," she added, a look of disgust crossing her face.
"I can't go back into town...why would they ask Karem about me? I haven't seen him in years," she thought.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:52 pm
"They came in waves because they had to come through doors." Cobain reasoned, shrugging. "They were probably fighting amongst eachother for the chance to get out first."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:00 pm
"Well, let's go see then," Kiae decided, stepping over the pieces of Trolloc and heading outside. Looking around, she didn't see a damn thing and narrowed her eyes.
"Completely deserted," she muttered, no sign of life in the forest around them. For a fleeting instant she was glad Andurael had left, and then wished they had been next.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:06 pm
"Yep. Nobody here." Cobain agreed, coming out behind her and glancing about. Noticing his shirt sticking to him slightly, he looked down and frowned a a small but slowly growing spot of blood. "I just sewed this damn thing." He sighed, picking at the hole in his shirt where the Trolloc's armor had gotten him. He abruptly realized that he was splattered with blood from the fight. "If we're not going back into town, I need a bath." he decided. He hoped he hadn't gotten anything in his hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:12 pm
"I guess I have to Heal you," Kiae sighed, eyeing him critically. "You're covered with wounds. Idiot, can't you take better care of yourself?" she demanded, laying the weave on him before he could complain.
"No, we're not going back to town. I want to find something," she added, heading deeper into the forest.

(I know, I'm lame! You started this whole thing, I was waiting to see if you had a follow-through plan...)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:17 pm
((Nah, it's cool. I told ya I was just rolling with it.))
Cobain let out a loud, shuddering breath as the weaves ran through him. "I had three scratches, Kiae." He said defensively. "I hardly call that 'covered in wounds'. I've done worse than that to myself practicing with my knives." He protested, trailing behind Kiae. "What are we looking for?" He dug in his pockets for his needle and thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:20 pm
(Now I'm stuck. Damnit! Should I have her get sneak-attacked or something to keep it going?)

"To find where they came from," she said impatiently. "They didn't just pop out of nowhere. As far as I know, there isn't anyone with them who can weave Gateways, so that's not an option..."
She became lost in her musings, concentrating more on her thoughts than her surroundings for the moment and ignoring Cobain.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:25 pm
((Sure, it's your call now.))
"No clue." He said, biting off a length of thread for his needle and returning the spool to his pocket. He threaded said needle and began to sew his shirt shut, tying it off triumphantly. "All done."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 pm
('kay.)

"What is it with you and your shirts?" she complained, rolling her eyes skyward in exasperation. She remained frozen, and her eyes widened as she spotted something.
"This isn't good," Kiae managed, realizing another Darkfriend was hiding in the trees - and they were completely defenseless. Seeing him shift slightly, she acted before thinking. As usual.
"Move!" she ordered, pushing Cobain off his feet with a burst of Air. Her reaction gave the man enough time to launch his attack - an arrow thicker than normal came flying from the trees and buried itself right below her breasts.

(And she shows she cares about Cobain all in one move. Woot!)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:43 pm
((I'm assuming she fell over during all this...))
Cobain bounced once and rolled to his feet easily. He felt... it wasn't a pain, but it was like an echo of pain- in his chest, and he whipped around, fighting knife coming into his left hand and his right hovering near his hat. Spotting Kiae, he froze in place for a split second, his face darkening. Screaming his rage, he slipped two fingers into his hat and produced a small triangular throwing knife, which he sent whirring into the bowman's chest before he could get off another shot, throwing him off-balance and out of the tree. He dashed over. "The fall killed him." He noted, strangely calm about it. He quickly turned to Kiae, kneeling next to her and inspecting the arrow. "Can you hear me, Kiae? Are you still with me here?" He asked in a panicked tone of voice. If she was unconsious this was going to be difficult.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games