Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 am

[[why thank you miss lawl ^^]]
User ImageThe sun was now beaming down into the dorm room which immediately made Maiko open her eyes. The young woman slowly sat up on her bed and looked out the window, "hm looks like a lovely day..." she said outloud to herself. Maiko reached out to stretch out her arms and then her mouth slowly opened to allow a yawn to escape. Her right hand reached above her head and ruffled the dark messy strands of her hair while she stepped out of her bed. The asian teenager grabbed a white summer dress that had red trimmings on the waist line which then was accented by a lovely bow and her comb, then headed for the dressing room. Slipping out of her pajamas, she then slipped on her dress. Maiko grabbed a hold of her comb and started brushing her dark silky hair. Once the tangles were tamed, she stepped out the dressing room and walked over to the night stand and pulled open one of the drawers and began rummaging through her things trying to find her cherry blossom scented perfume. Once her eyes caught a glimpse of a small pink glass bottle, she brought it close to her neck and gave a few sprits then returned it inside the drawer. Maiko grabbed her small purse which only had her cellphone, dorm keys and wallet then headed out the door. She wandered around the school grounds wondering what she should do on a sunny Saturday morning, hm I should go visit Mamo-niisan and see what he wants to do today she thought to herself as she started heading towards the male dorm rooms.

User ImageMamoru had woken up to the sound of crumpled paper. He sat up from his bed and saw a rather distressed looking man, wonder what's got him so riled up he asked himself. Not knowing that the man wasn't much of a social person, he thought it would be best to try and break the silence, "hey uh good morning...my name is Mamoru Hoshi I'm actually a transfer student" he said calmly with a pleasant look on his face, "you're Travis right?" he asked while stepping out of his bed and walked towards the window. The bright sun nearly blinded the boy so he slightly closed the curtains then sat back down on his bed.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 am

[[ anytime.
OMFG I FRICKEN LOVE YOU KYA-CHAN.
;D something for me to rp ! ]]

Mori frowned.
"Yes...She didn't say much when she answered the door either." He said softly.
"But she'll be fine." He added. This happens all the time. He thought, still tracing Kyoko's figure. He gently moved the blanket covering her. She was only wearing shorts and a tank top. His fingers moved their way under her shirt, tracing her hips.

Toyo sighed in frustration at the student who had been brought in. His name was Toshinori Serizawa, he was 17 and very attractive.
Don't get your hopes up. She told herself.
Nori was busy slurring about the cafeteria. She only caught bits and pieces of what he was trying to say.
Finally, she got so fed up she stood to get a small cup of cold water.
When she got back, she splashed it on is face.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 am

[[A new RP'er ^^ Hey, that girl was in Quarter Moon with Hyde right? And the boy...he looks familiar too but I fail to place him. Cute tho lol.]]

From the corner of his eye Travis saw movement in the bed next to his. He hadn’t noticed till now that he had never actually gone to sleep and it was now morning. It didn’t really matter since it was Saturday. Travis thought he remembered having a class or two later on in the afternoon, if so he’d probably just skip them anyway.
Who goes to classes on weekends anyway? Travis thought, ignoring the obvious answer: College students, that’s who.

Travis’s sensitive ears picked up something other then his music.
He glanced to the right.
The boy who had just woken up was looking at him and talking.
He pulled out one of his headphones.
"you're Travis right?" he asked while stepping out of his bed and walked towards the window.
Narrowing his eyes Travis only stared without reply. Who is this guy? How’d he know my name? He thought.
He was Asian, Travis noted. His dark hair and delicate features gave away that much. If it weren’t for the fact his body was a bit too big for a female’s, and also that he was in the boys’ Dorms, Travis might have mistook him for a girl at first because of his pretty face. He’d be good at the host club. Travis mocked. “Yeah.” Was his short reply. Travis was short with everyone. While it was perceived cold and unfriendly to others, it was just how he functioned.
Some were able to make conversation about absolutely nothing making it possible to keep going for hours; he on the other hand, simply was not that kind of guy. The gift of small talk was sparse in him.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:09 pm

[[Haha well hello Miss Haru, yeah I believe that girl was in Quarter Moon, I actually recognize her in Kill Bill and Battle Royale. As the boy he's Jaejoong from a Korean pop group called Dong Bang Shin Ki.]]

User ImageMaiko had finally made her way to the male dorm rooms, she walked down the long hallway trying to find the room her brother was staying in. "Hm doko (where)...ah there" she said while standing in front of a large door with a number engraved above it. With a clenched fist, she brought it close to the door and knocked a few times. "Mamo-niisan! It's me Maiko" she said out loud then waited patiently. Once the door finally opened, she saw her brother standing at the door, "Mamo-niisan, what are you doing today? We should do some- oh..." before she could finish her sentence, she noticed a handsome boy in the dorm room. It was the werewolf that she had been secretly attracted to but knew very well that he belonged to someone else. Maiko's expression turned from happiness to lifeless in an instant, it was her usual expression she gave to most people except her brother. Maiko gave a slight bow to Travis, giving him note that she acknowledged his existence.

User ImageI know you because father gave me the information about everything about this school, including their students...werewolves and vampires even attend this school...father wanted to make Maiko like you...like some creature of the night but he was only able to give her healing abilities...as he continued talking to himself through his mind, his thoughts were rudely interrupted by someone at the door. "I'll get it Travis..." he told the handsome werewolf then slowly approached the door and pulled it open. His face lit up when he saw his sister standing at the door, "Mai-chan, hey what's up? Um here come in" he stood aside to let his sister into the room, however he wasn't surprised that she did not want to step into the room. Mamoru scratched the back of his head then turned to Travis, "Um I'd like you to meet my younger sister, Maiko this is Travis..Travis Maiko..." The asian teenager noticed that his sister was lifeless as always with other people, "Sorry Travis my sister is a little shy...would you like to join us?" he asked then turned to his sister "don't worry nothing will happen to you" he said in a soft whisper then turned back to Travis for an answer.

S y n t h L i x x

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 pm

[[^^ Oh is that so? I didn't remember she was in that. Hm? Really? Maybe I don't know him then...]]

Travis could smell something-someone sweet near by.
Like flowers but a little different. Then again perfume manufactures never really could duplicate the real smell of whatever they wished.
Some came close but they all had something fake about them.
Travis rubbed his nose. Whoever it was knocked on the door lightly. "Mamo-niisan! It's me Maiko" came from the other side of the door.
‘Mamoneesan’ went to answer the door. When he opened it the girl immediately started talking then when noticing Travis stopped.
Not only that, her expression changed drastically, like a switch turned off inside.
Originally her expression was bright and happy like any other young girl but when she looked at him…it was like the life was drained out of her.

Travis had witnessed some pretty bizarre reactions to his presence before, but none quite like this. What’d I do? Travis thought for a minute looking at the small Asian girl in the doorway. It felt a little awkward in here now. Mamoru turned to face Travis and began introducing the girl to him. She was his sister, and her name was Maiko.
Ok, I guess that makes sense.
"Sorry Travis my sister is a little shy...would you like to join us?" Mamoru asked then turned to his sister.
Don’t worry nothing will happen to you. He heard him whisper to the girl.
Travis looked back at Maiko, her expression unchanged.
“…Some other time.” Travis declined the offer given him.
‘Some other time’ would most likely never come around.
Travis didn’t dwell on Maiko’s strange reaction. It was different but they all acted like that to some extent. He grabbed fresh clothes to change into and went into the bathroom to change leaving the two be.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 pm

User ImageMaiko heaved a sigh of relief when the handsome man left her sight. She folded her arms and furrowed her eyebrows at Mamoru, Mamoru why did you have to do that? You know how I feel towards other people, I'm a freak compared to them...I know he's different but it's normal for him to be...you know a werewolfshe said in her native tongue. Even though she was annoyed by her brother asking Travis to hang out with them, she couldn't help but feel some type of fondness over him. Every time she saw him pass by one of her classes, her heart began to race it was a feeling that was very foreign to her. However she felt terrible for having such feelings because she knows very well that he is tied to someone else.

User Image"Look I'm sorry okay, you just need to open up more to these people. They aren't so bad and how many times do I have to tell you, you're not a freak." he answered back in japanese as well while he walked back into his room and began combing his hair and putting on a fresh shirt. "You need to make friends here somehow Maiko because you never know, someone here might make you happy whether a man or woman...just have to open up a bit okay? Listen why don't you spend the day with Travis...who knows you might meet his girlfriend." he spoke once more before heading out the door. "Hey Travis! I'm going to head out to the library for a bit, could you watch my sister for a sec I'll be right back!" he called out to the werewolf then ran out the door before his sister could say anything

[[Anywho I submitted an rp idea to the brainstorm forum...please take a look, feedback would be well appreciated, thanks ^^]]

S y n t h L i x x

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Kyoko gently grabbed his hand that had gone under her shirt.
"Later," She whispered, "we should find somewhere to be alone first. It'll be less awkward. Mayumi's over there, and she's not asleep and probably isn't sure what we're doing." Kyoko whispered to Mori, almost inaudible.
"I'm going to get dressed," Kyoko slipped out of the bed, quickly throwing on clean clothes.
She combed through her hair and looked over her face.
I look fine. It's Saturday morning, whatever.
"Come on," Kyoko pulled Mori up from the bed, "Let's go somewhere." She said, pulling on a pair of slip-on Vans, they were black with white soles.
Taking his hand in her, she led him out of the room.

Really, she just wanted to leave for Mayumi's sake.
---

Mayumi was out of the her dorm room a few minutes after Kyoko and Mori were gone. Her hair was down today, and as usual when she had it down, was straightened. Otherwise, it'd be wavy and she hated that. Now she had on new clothes, a royal blue dress that came to about her knees, and cut off just before her elbow. She wore white flats that had little bows on them.
I feel, and look nice. Was what she'd though of her appearance.

On her way to Travis's dorm room, she passed a boy in the hallway. He was asian, and looked new. He smelt like..
Werewolf? but he's not..he must be rooming with Travis.
When Mayumi got to his door, it was open, and a girl, who was as well Asian, stood in the center of the room, but no Travis.
"Uhm, hello." Mayumi felt strange seeing another girl in the room.
"Do you know where Travis is?" She tried to sound polite.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:02 pm

"Fxck," Nori mumbled, wiping the water from his face.
"Sorry, I'm just a little dizzy you know, I'm not sleepy." Toshinori grouched.
The nurse had sent her aide with him to the cafeteria to make sure he ate something and didn't pass out on the way.

"Excuse my language," He apologized, "I shouldn't be so rude to someone who's helping me. What was your name by the way?"
The girl looked like maybe a sophomore, if not a freshman. She was small-built figure and was proportioned nicely. She was actually quite beautiful, but seemed to want to hide it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:04 pm

User ImageHer lifeless expression turned to the young woman that had entered the room. Maiko knew very well that Mayumi was the one that was promised to Travis. Her arm slowly rose and a finger pointed towards the door of the dressing room that Travis was in. Her almond shaped eyes blinked a few times feeling even more uneasy that there were more people in the room. She felt suffocated just like the incident in her home. Maiko started blinking faster as images of her past started to plague her mind, she placed a hand to her head as though she was in pain, "I-I need..." she said softly while struggling towards the door where Mayumi stood.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Travis ran to the bathroom door to try and catch Mamoru before he left to protest.
He wasn’t going to be any girl’s babysitter!
But by the time he got his hand around the knob he was gone already.
Travis sighed. She already hates me though! Travis grumbled to himself.
Pulling the door open after he finished changing he saw Mayumi there.
“Uh, hey.” Travis said, somewhat surprised to see her.
“Mayumi, this is Maiko. My roommate’s sister.” He told her then turned to Maiko saying, “Right. So um this is Mayumi…” Travis said trying to sound at least polite. He wasn’t sure if he scared her or not so he didn’t really know how to talk to her. Well this isn’t awkward…

Maiko looked a little unstable on her feet, like she was feeling sick or something.
Looking like she was about to trip over her own two feet Travis mumbled, “Watch it.” Reacting before he had the chance to think Travis grabbed hold of Maiko’s elbow to stop her from falling.
“Uh. Sorry.” Travis said quickly recoiling his hand. He hoped he hadn’t hurt her but he couldn’t be sure.

haruxxx
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:54 pm

User ImageAs Maiko was struggling towards the door, she felt a hand grab her elbow. Her eyes widened and a gasp escaped from her mouth. She turned to see who had laid a hand on her. Instead of seeing Travis' or Mayumi's face she saw her father's face. The young girl clearly started to hallucinate so her heart began to race and her skin paler than usual. Her breathing pattern became short as she slowly backed away from the illusion before her, "no please, stay away..." she said in her native tongue before bolting out the door. Maiko ran down the long hallway as fast as she could, "someone please help me!!!" she yelled as she ran. The young girl looked back to see if she was being followed, sadly she lost her footing and fell down the flight of staircases. Her body created a loud thud on the marble floor, her body was filled with gashes and open wounds as her vision started to blur. Her body slightly twitched then slowly her upper body rose from the cold floor. While her knees were planted on the floor, she was crouched near the staircase. Maiko looked at her body and noticed that all her wounds had disappeared, "it's always like this, I get hurt but I don't feel any pain..."

User ImageMamoru was in the library searching for books that wasn't related to any of the school work that was given to him. He however was looking for books about genetic mutation through DNA manipulation. I wonder how father did it, maybe I can reverse it he thought as he continued on flipping through pages and pages of books that did not hold the information that he needed. "Does this library have any useful books?" he said out of frustration then finally came along a large book. "Hm...maybe this might have what I'm looking for" he said to himself once again then proceeded to the check out desk.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Maiko gasped at his touch and turned to face him. He saw complete terror streak her features. Travis cursed his actions immediately regretting them. Of course she wouldn’t want to be touched by him, so why had he done it?
She began to back away saying something he couldn’t understand.
“Maiko?” Travis called. Something was off…maybe something really was the matter with her and she needed to see a doctor.
He chased after her down the hall not having time to look back and see if Mayumi had followed or not.
“Maiko! Wait! I’m sorry I touched you just come back!” Travis called after her as he ran. He ignored the nosey students he passed. He caught sight of her a few paces ahead. With his speed if he tried, he would most likely be able to catch up with her soon.
Way too much to deal with. I don’t even know this Mamoru guy. Travis thought.
He saw her lose her footing as she ran and her fall. “Maiko!” He shouted again as she tumbled down the stairs. “CRAP!” Travis barked.

haruxxx
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 pm

User ImageOnce Maiko regained some senses into her mind and body, she looked up and notice Travis standing at the top of the staircase. She blinked a few times and realized what she had done. She would hallucinate whenever a male other than her brother would touch her, it was as though the incident had been permanently implanted into her brain. Maiko was clearly a terrified young woman and it was uncertain if she'll ever break free from her nightmares. Slowly the young asian woman stood up then looked back up at Travis, "I'm sorry you had to see that..." she said softly then turned to walk away. However once she turned, she saw her brother standing there with a large book in his hand, "Mamo-niisan..."

User ImageUpon returning from the library, Mamoru held a few books in his hand. He borrowed the book on DNA manipulation and a book on vampirism and werewolves. With some intensive research he hopes to give his sister the normal life she so wishes for. Reaching for the door to the male dorms building, he saw his sister standing but her hair was in shambles and there traces of dry blood on her legs and arms. Mamoru knew that Maiko had hurt herself but of course the wounds healed in an instant Oh crap I hope no one saw her wounds heal.. he thought to himself as he ran towards his sister. "Maiko! What happened?!" he asked as he dropped the books and ran towards his sister. Mamoru held his sister in his arms then noticed Travis on the staircase, "hey what happened?" he asked as he held his sister tighter. Mamoru sighed and started guiding his sister back to her dorm room, "I'm sorry Travis but we'll talk about this later..." he called back before leaving and completely forgetting about the books on the floor.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 am

[[Excuse me while I wait for Shika-chan. ninja ]]

haruxxx
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:37 am

[[Not a problem love, I was actually waiting for her as well ^^]]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games