Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Elyon watched wide-eyed as he blew on the flower and it came back to life. She took it and then wrapped her arms around him, smiling happily. "Thank you sooo much KoKo-chan!" she said, deciding not to tell him that he was the one who had made it for her, thinking that it would be too complicated to explain.

Laura looked behind her and let out a small, playful "Eeek!" seeing that Rollan was catching up to her. She put on a burst of speed and forced herself to move faster. She laughed and then it turned into a small scream of surprise as she felt something catch around her back leg and pull upwards, lifting her up in the air. She had gotten caught in a hunter's trap. "Rollan!!" she called out, struggling to get out of the rope around her ankle, knowing that she needed his help to get down. One of the flaws of the gypsy's shifting was that they couldn't shift back to a human if they were captured in any way, shape, or form.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:40 pm

Kolan felt arms go around him and blushed again, he was actually a rather shy little boy, sweet and wanting to make happy those who were good. "Uh huh, you're welcome, Vallynra." He hugged her back with a wide smile before tilting his head, "So how come you had one anyway? Do you have another friend that's a dragon?" Kolan counted himself her friend already, "Will he play with me? Or she? I like playing..but we didn't get to see the other dragons a lot. We moved all over too much." Kolan seemed a bit sad about that.

Rollan heard an 'eeek' and then a scream of surprise that made him growl and bare his fangs. And then he saw what had happened. His eyes widened as he sped up instantly, there within the span of a breath as he shifted human with a snarl. "Hunters," he hissed.

With his fangs, he bit into the rope and tore it apart in a single bite, catching Laura in his arms and hugging her close as he leaned to press soft, worried kisses all over her small form. "Are you alright, Laura? Were you hurt?" Rollan kept protective hold of her, looking down at her with obvious concern and love..and a bit of anger directed at the hunter's who'd dared leave a trap in his forest.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Elyon faultered a bit. "Um . . . I do have a friend who's a dragon . . . but he's not a fire dragon like you . . ." she said and then thought up a good explanation for Kolan, that he would hopefully believe. "There's . . . also another dragon . . . and he gave me the vallynra . . . but he's gone away for a little bit . . . but he'll come back. I know he will . . ." she said and then unconsiously hugged him a bit tighter.

Laura nodded in response to his first question and then shook her head at the second. She then shook her back leg a bit, the rope still fastened around her ankle, trying to tell him to get it off of her, but seeing that she couldn't shift, and lacked the ability to mind speak, she was stuck trying to show him what she was trying to say.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:43 pm

Kolan's eyes widened excitedly at that, "Really? Can I meet him? Please?" His eyes were eager and hopeful now. And then at the next bit, he frowned slightly..the 'another' dragon could only be a fire dragon or a thief if he'd given her a vallynra..he didn't like the thought of such a one beside his nice lady. The hug increased and he smiled, hugging her back. "Don't worry, vallynra, I'll stay with you till he gets back." And then the other would probably kick him out..since fire dragons were very possessive..

Rollan watched as his little fox love shook her head, shaking her leg and trying to say something..as he saw the rope, his eyes widened and he grimaced, "Sorry, Laurel." Sitting down, he set Laura in his lap pulling a dagger from his inner pants pocket, slicing the rope, and then setting the dagger back. It had belonged to his father, and thankfully, it shifted with him along with his clothes so he didn't need to worry about losing it. "Better, love?" Rollan scratched under her chin, knowing personally how good such things felt.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Laura didn't answer just leaned back, her eyes closing. It felt GOOD to be scratched under the chin. . . . Until she fell of his lap that was. Mid-fall she shifted into a human again and landed on the ground with an "Eep!" a comically surprised look on her face.

Elyon looked around, and then realized she couldn't see the cave from where she was. She tried not to look worried, but a small frown crossed her face. Hearing Kolan's next words, she smiled a bit and ruffled his hair. "Thanks KoKo-chan." She paused a bit, biting her lower lip softly before asking. "Um . . . Kolan? Do you think you could carry me above the trees in your dragon form?" she asked, not knowing how they would find, much less get back to, the cave if they couldn't see above the trees.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Rollan watched as she fell off his lap, laughing at that. "My poor neera, so clumsy..so adorable." He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up and back so that she was sitting on his lap. Rollan wrapped his arms over her and her arms, effectively trapping her in his warm embrace. He nuzzled her from behind, "Mmmm..you always smell so good..like apples and flowers.." Rollan wondered briefly if she'd taste as good as she smelled..but then he decided no..she would taste even better.

Kolan heard the question and felt his hair before ruffling. His face became uneasy, "Well..I..could try." Without warning, he shifted into dragon form, but this was very different. The wing span was about twelve feet across, and on all fours his neck stretched out reached only to Elyon's collar bone. He might be able to carry her, but it wouldn't be easy. Kolan seemed embarrased by his size and his head lowered apologetically, "Sorry, Elyon..I'm not big yet..." Older dragons didn't even take little dragons seriously, why would a human? Why would Elyon? And trust a child to apologize for something over which they had no control.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:28 pm

Laura giggled a little at her own clumsiness and then Rollan pulled her back onto his lap. She giggled a little as he nuzzled her. "You smell like the dirt of the forest and pine trees . . . It's comforting . . ." she whispered as she leaned against him, closing her eyes.

Elyon stood up and got on his back, hugging his neck, patting it encouragingly. "It's alright Kolan . . . you just need to do your best . . . and if we can't get high enough, it won't be your fault . . . it'll be mine for being too big." she said with a smile, running her hand down his neck, enjoying the feel of the scales. These were much different from the scales on the older Kolan. These scales were smaller, and seemed so much more delicate than the scale that she currenly had in her bodice.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Rollan raised a brow and smiled at that, placing his head beside hers as he kissed her neck softly. "Glad I can be a comfort to you, my lovely neera." He pressed a kiss on the edge between the cheek and the chin.

Kolan felt her on his back, and she wasn't heavy really..perhaps that was his growing affection talking though. He stretched his wings, smiling dragonishly at the hugging and patting, "You're not too big, vallynra, you're wonderful as you are." A rather mature comment for an eleven year old minded boy, but that was how he'd always been. Dragons on their own were usually highly intelligent, but Kolan had been more so..though it never showed with his hostility and unwillingness to let anyone close enough to see that.

He focused and then beat his wings, grinning as the took off from the ground and entered the air. Kolan looked around, doing his best to stay focused and keep flying, "Where to, Elyon?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Laura smiled and was about to respond when a twig snapped and two hunters entered the clearing. One of them looked at Laura and Rollan and raised an eyebrow while the other looked at the trap that had been set off and broken. He looked at the two. "Did you two do this?" he asked, holding up the frayed end of the rope. Laura nodded, backing into Rollan a little bit. "Yessir, but only because it got caught around my ankle . . ." she said softly. Hunters scared her a bit, but these two didn't seem TOO bad. However, she couldn't help but think that if Rollan hadn't been with her, she might still have been dangling there, and they would have thought her a good find. She gave an involantary shudder and held onto Rollan's hands tightly. The one who had been looking at them from the beginning sighed. "Seems like it's another meger meal today bro . . ." he muttered shaking his head slightly.

Elyon smiled at that, thinking that he was rather intellegent for his age. She looked around, trying to find the cave. She pointed in it's direction once she found it. "You see that cave there?" she asked. "That's where we need to go!" she told him, rather impressed that he could hold her up.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Rollan saw two hunters and stiffened slightly, nearly growling but knowing that would get him and Laura into trouble..and he refused to risk Laura. "Try eating some fruit," he said genially, "It is more predictable than animals..and often tastier." Rollan was smiling, knowing the way hunters spoke and acted with each other, not acting like one of them..but perhaps an admirer..despite the fact he was itching to whack them both upside the head and tie them by their own ropes.

Kolan looked to the cave, "Ohh, I see it!" He gave a little roar, something happy much like a dog barking happily, a far cry from adult Kolan's ferocious, rumbling roar. Beating his wings, he took off and made sure to be careful of both himself and his passenger, and though it took a bit longer than it would have had he been himself, he landed at the entrance of the cave and gave another happy little roar. "I did it vallynra! We made it!" He looked as pleased with himself as a dragon could, but also seemed to be wanting Elyon's approval.

Karelym heard a little roar from the entrance and tilted her head. That didn't sound familiar at all..and looking to the entrance, she could see Elyon's sillhouete, and that of a small dragon with what appeared to be orange scales..?

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:18 pm

((Got carried away with this one . . . xp ))
The hunter who had spoken last gave a small chuckle. "But fruit does not make for a very bountiful meal. Unless you happen to know where a large amount is . . ." he said, looking over at Rollan. The one who was focusing on the trap had taken it down and had wrapped it into a coil. "Well, we're gonna have to move this trap, we don't want to catch any more people and ruin a good length of rope." he said, looking at his brother with a bit of a teasing smile. The brother's eye twitched. "Hey, you were the one who wanted to put the trap here. Not me." he said giving his brother a glare. The hunter chuckled a litte. "Yes, but you were the one who said that this was a good spot and would attract lots of game." he said quickly. The brother growled slightly, his eye continueing to twitch. The hunter laughed and walked off. The one left looked back at Rollan and Laura and said, looking specifically at Laura. "Have a good day . . . and don't get caught in anymore traps." he said giving a small smile before running after his brother shaking his fist angrily. "Greg! You get back here so I can kick your a**!!"

Elyon laughed and got off of Kolan, hugging his neck happily. "You were wonderful KoKo-chan!!" she said, smiling widely, thinking that the roars that Kolan gave off like this were adorable.

Coryn looked towards the entrance and his eyes widened. "Did she just say 'KoKo-chan?'" he asked Karelym quietly. And when was there a drakling in my forest? he wondered, also noting the orange scales and wondering why Elyon had flown in on a drakling instead of of Kolan.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:37 pm

(*sneaks a post in* o_O I <3ed that post! No such thing as carred away! Unless..it was like five pages long..and that'd be kinda..odd.)

Rollan frowned at that, "No. I guess not." His tone was slightly clipped..angry at the men who thought humans were worth sparing but not animals. As the others laughed and walked off, he bared his fangs as the others ran away, growling lowly and hugging Laura tighter, protectively. "If he smiles at you again, I'll bite him. I really will." Rollan nuzzled against her protectively as well.

Kolan smiled, beaming as much as a dragon could, though he responded shyly, "Thanks..Elyon. I liked flying you.." He nuzzled Elyon a bit, before shifting into human form. Kolan moved his arms to hug Elyon for a moment and then looked to the cave, moving his arms from the hug though he set his hand in Elyon's and held it tightly, stepping into the cave. As they stepped further in, the light sphere's did their job to their eyes and he could see a pretty elf girl, though not as pretty as Elyon in his opinion, and a big..dragon!

Kolan's face lit up, "An earth dragon!" His voice was awe-struck, "I've only met one before, but he was really old!" The Elder. "Wow, you don't look like an earth dragon..but you feel like one." He was referring to the dragonic presence that all dragons emitted that could be felt by other dragons. Kolan smiled widely, "I'm a fire dragon! My name's Kolandarum Sorasrathye, but you can call me Kolan. That's what Mommy and Daddy called me. Did your Mommy and Daddy give you a funny name? What's your name anyway?" Kolan rallied off in usual childlike fashion.

Karelym had been watching, and as the dragon shifted, hugged Elyon, and entered..her eyes widened. There was only one person she knew that had hair even remotely similar to that orange hair she saw now:Kolan. Coryn..he's..a child..!

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Laura sighed. "They don't know any better Rollan . . ." she said, and looked up at him, a pleading look in her eyes. "Please don't bite them . . . I don't want people getting hurt on my behalf . . ." she said and reached up to run her fingers through his hair soothingly.

Coryn also stared wide-eyed at the little Kolan in front of him. Y-Yeah . . . he thought back to Karelym, a bit shocked from what he was seeing. Still, he decided that he would entertain this child-Kolan while he was still young and innocent. He should be glad he didn't have to deal with the sarcastic, hardened Kolan at the moment. "Uh . . . I'm Coryn . . . It's . . . uh . . . nice to meet you Kolan." he said, lowering his head so that he could look eye-to-eye with the little one in front of him. It was odd how this meeting was so different than their first one five years ago, when Kolan wasn't a youngling. Coryn looked to Elyon for an explanation. "So Elyon . . . uh . . . what happened out there?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

Elyon waved her hand dismissively, not wanting to talk about it in front of Kolan. "I'll explain later." was all she said, feeling rather happy that Kolan was holding onto her hand. She smiled and started swinging their hands back and forth just for fun.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:14 am

Rollan heard her voice, glancing to see her pleading eyes. He sighed, leaning into her fingers a bit. "For you, my neera, anything." How could he deny her? Rollan took advantage of their position, and leaning forward, pressed a soft kiss to her lips, something he'd been wanting to do since the moment he'd become a wolf the night prior.

Kolan smiled, patting Coryn's snout in a gesture of affection and friendship. "Nice to meetcha too, Coryn! You're a neat dragon, I've never seen one with scales like yours before." He sounded truly interested and awed. As the other asked Elyon the question, and she dismissed it, he tilted his head and looked between them with a puzzled frown. "Explain what happened where? What's going on?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:32 am

Elyon just smiled and ruffled his hair. "Explain what happed while I was gone. The big dragon's just worried about me is all." she said with a smile. and then croutched down next to him and said in a loud whisper. "It's because I'm only a human and don't have any special abilities . . ." she said, sending a wink over at Coryn and Karelym to let them know she was just kidding around a bit. She then stood up and looked at Kolan. "But I do have a way to defend myself. You want to see it?" she asked with a smile.

Coryn honestly didn't know how to react, and Kolan's sudded diversion of interest made it so he couldn't really react at all. "Okay . . . Karelym and I will leave you alone I guess . . ." he said, honestly feeling a bit awkward around such a little Kolan. He was used to butting heads with him all the time, and wasn't used to getting compliments. I think there might be some cooked fruits that I saved still in here . . . he thought to Karelym, realizing that she might be hungry, and also giving him something to do.

Laura smiled as he gave in and then turned in his arms as he kissed her, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him back, and even deepening the kiss somewhat.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games