Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Angelus said, "No, it is alright. It is my fault. After all, you were not ready for it...I can try to seal away those memories so that they will slowly leak into you piece by piece. This will allow you to reestablish yourself as it comes back to you naturally."

Akari smiled and hugged her back. He wrapped his arms around her and leaned his head on her neck and kissed it softly. "Yes, now you can love." He smiled down at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:48 pm
"No no. I've had enough amnesia thank you. When I was separated I lost my memories, so now I'm happy with getting them all back again... However morbid most of them are," Pre said with a smile, "I didn't know something like 'enjoyment' was so hard," She smiled weakly.

Seraphiel only giggled and, now on her toes, kissed Akari on the lips.
KoTari turned away discreetly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:53 pm
Angelus nodded once, "I understand. And also...anything worth having is never easy to have or get." He smiled softy at her and said, "I know what you have gone through...heck I went through it 185,000 years ago..."

Akari smiled and kissed her back on her lips and wrapped her into a gentle embrace. He was standing straight up since he was a bit taller then her, but since she was on her toes it worked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 pm
Pre laughed, "My mental scars are a little fresher than that," She said.
Tea spoke up, "If you're trying to find something that Onee-sama would enjoy, actually doing those things might get a better reaction than...that," She said.

Seraphiel's two arms were wedged in between their torsos. She appeared to be snuggling into Akari's chest.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:03 pm
Angelus nodded, "Well, maybe so, but that was back when I was young...still am actually. After all, I don't age and can only die through being killed. Or a very archaic spell..." He shook his head and then sighed, "I see...well then, I can always show you two around. After all we have plenty of time."

Akari smiled down at her and said, "So then, how about going out together for a run sometime?" This was him asking her out for some alone time if she ever wanted it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Seraphiel nodded, "Sure! Anytime!"

"Sure," Tea said.
Pre didn't say anything. She didn't understand what they were talking about.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:11 pm
Akari smiled and kissed her on her lips softly and said, "Well...not tonight at least. I am a bit tired and running will not be good until all the poison is completely out of your system right?"

Angelus nodded and said, "Okay then that will work...tomorrow I'll take you to another location and have you two relax. You two have all the time in the world...so you might as well get to see the world. It is a nice place and has some places untouched by man."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:18 pm
"Yeah. My chest still hurts a little. I guess I'll have to rest the remainder of it away, huh?" Seraphiel said.

"Yeah... All the time in the world..." Pre glanced away and stood up, "You should get some sleep. We won't bother you," She said and walked over to the corner of the room.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:30 pm
Akari nodded, "Yup, so rest love...I will be here and if you want I can lay next to you in my kistune form so you can cuddle..."

Angelus nodded with a raised eyebrow, "Okay...sleep? What would I do that for? I can't sleep...part of the curse of balance you know? However, you two want to talk about something alone...so I'll just block out my hearing." He laid down on the bed and did just that...if they wanted to talk to him they would find a way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Pre and Tea stared at each other for a few moments.
"I didn't have anything to say to you," Tea said.
"What a coincidence," Pre sighed. Pre stood in the corner and closed her eyes in meditation. She still had some insanity to contend with.
Tea nodded and sat down in the opposite corner. She rested her back on the wall and her head landed on her folded up legs.

"It doesn't matter to me. You're still you," Seraphiel said with a smile. She sat down on the bed again and smiled.
After a second, she climbed back into a lying position on the bed and very quickly fell asleep.
KoTari turned to look at Seraphiel, then Akari.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 pm
// hallo!!!!!!! im back//

spade looked at KoTari "this is akward.. i dont know what they did to lost but i know it wasnt simple." spade played with lost's hair again.

lost turned to face them. "i dont like to speak."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:46 pm
Angelus lied there not doing anything before vanishing and reappearing a few times.

Akari smiled and laid onto the bed next to her. If she wanted to grab him...he was within arms reach at least.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:52 pm
"Don't worry about it Lost. We won't force you to do something you don't like doing," KoTari told Lost, nodding to Spade.
Seraphiel sighed and descended to deep sleep. She didn't move from her position and she looked peaceful.

Tea glanced up at Pre. Noticing that she's still in the middle of her concentration, she decided against disturbing her.
Her gaze then went to Angelus. She never once moved, "I wonder what it's like to sleep...?" She asked herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 pm
spade continued to play with lost's hair. "lost if i made you a braid would you get mad? your hair is long" spade snickered.

lost looked at spade. he gave her a look to kill.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm
"I don't think he wants that," KoTari laughed. Already Lost is being forced into something he doesn't want. But at least this shouldn't have damaging effects.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games