Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:15 pm
Lilith tried to swim but she had a hard time doing so and getting afraid to swim any deeper. "I'm afraid I'll drown", a stupid excuse really, she was scared about drowning even though she was placed in life or death situations all her life.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 pm
Akuro watched Lilith and if his other hand wasn't busy keeping himself afloat he would have reached out a bit towards her.
"I won't let you drown, just keep coming towards me," he said. "You're almost there."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:49 pm
Lilith slowly swam towards him, finding it easier now to stay afloat. Her ears lowered slightly as she swam, finally making it over to him. She was still afraid to drown but she knew her master wouldn't allow it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:04 am
Akuro held his breath and ducked underwater he surfaced behind her in the shallow water and sat down letting the waves hit his chest and made a motion.
"Okay, now swim back this way," he said.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:22 pm
Lilith began to swim back towards him, her ears lowered against her head, in a cautious manner as she swim back to her master. She made it over to him and sat next to him ,smiling brightly at her acomplishment"I did good didn't I master?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 pm
Akuro closed his eyes and held up a finger.
"You did okay," he said.
He stood up and brushed some of the sand off him.
"Let's head back, it's best we don't get addicted to the night, that and I'm tired."
He made a motion with his hand and started walking back.
"We'll go shopping tomorrow, I'll get you something if I stay in a good mood."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:55 pm
Lilith smiled when he had said she had done ok. Her ears giving a faint twitch as she started to make her way out of the water. She followed behind him, her tail dragging on behind her in the water, making trails in the water behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am
Akuro walked to the room and opened the door before stepping in throwing the keys on the table.
"I have to unpack, you can go ahead and bathe before me."
He pointed towards the bathroom and knelt down unpacking his things, he glanced at his bandages and realized they had gotten wet, he let out a small groan and started unwinding them.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 pm
Lilith grabed some clothes and went into the bathroom,closing the door behind her. She turned on the water and began taking a bath. She then came out after a while. She was wearing some black shorts and a red shirt that she liked to sleep in. Her cheeks were slightly pink, due to her hot shower. She hopped onto the bed and finished drying off her hair and ears. She then dried her tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 pm
Akuro stared at her when she exited but remained silent and followed in after she finished, his shower was a bit longer but he eventually came out wearing a pair of dark pants and a white t-shirt.
He blew a bang out of his face and moved his hair out of his eyes, he dried his head but his hair remained stuck to his face.
"I have to take care of this," he said pointing to his wet bandages.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Lilith lounged on the bed as she wanted for Akuro to come out from showering. She stretched her arms lightly, yawning, her tail poised in the air. Her ears gave a twitch upwards as she heard him come out of the bathroom. She nodded as he spoke"Alright".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:10 am
Akuro took off his bandages exposing the marks written on his arm, some started to glow but he grit his teeth and forced his sanity to stay intact.
His claws started growing as he removed the first one, the writings went all the way up his arm almost to his shoulder, he quickly grabbed another bandage and wrapped the arm back up.

He breathed and waited a moment before pulling the other one off, their were markings but they stopped near his elbow, near his shoulder was a name 'Kurio' he quickly wrapped the bandages hiding the name under them again before walking over and climbing in the bed.
He yawned and put his hands behind his head before looking towards the ceiling.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm
Lilith looked at him curiously as her master unwrapped his arm, examing the arm with her eyes thoroughly. Her eyesight had always been very keen, even if her master was a bit away from where she was sitting, she could make out a name on his shoulder. When Akuro climbed into the bed she looked at him for a moment , tempted to ask who was it the name 'Kurio' belonged to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:23 am
Akuro's eyes glowed red before looking over at Lilith, he moved one hand to his chest and opened his mouth.
"Is something bothering you Lilith?" He questioned his eyebrows arching a little.  

yizel

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games