Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:58 pm
((Gardian Angel, you are not part of this RP. This is a one on one RP meaning that there should only be two people posting in this forum. And those two people are WitchAchemist and me. So I would appreciate it if you do not post in this forum anymore since that would be spamming. If you are trying to get into an RP, please look for one that isn't full as the title of this RP clearly states.))

Ryan kissed her back, but soon pulled away. "No Bri . . . I was the one who was in the wrong . . . I . . . I shouldn't have been unfaithful in the first place, and when you caught me . . . I should have begged for your forgiveness . . . I never should have yelled at you I was just . . . so angry at myself I did not know how to react except to place my anger on you . . . please forgive me . . ." he said softly, holding her close to him, his head resting on the top of hers.

Silyera smiled as Giacare kissed her. "Mm . . . Our child . . . what should we call him or her?" she asked, moving her hand so that it was on top of Giacare's and then moved it so that it was rubbing her belly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 pm
(*phew* I sort of skipped the name at first and thought you were scolding me. T___T It was heart-wrenching. *sobs* but then I realized you were scolding a spammer! So then purple returned to my heart! *happy dance* ^__^) (o-o you're kinda scary though..*backs away while throwing a cookie*)

Brilyra leaned into Ryan, listening as he spoke. After a moment she responded with a little chuckle, "It seems a moot point, with both of us blaming ourselves. We both made our mistakes..but that's in the past..and now all I want, is my future with my wonderful, amazing, handsome husband." She smiled and pressed a kiss to the area just below his shoulder.

Giacare considered that, "Hmm..how about something dreadful, like pumpkin!" he was teasing of course, "Or maybe Cuddlebear. I'm sure our children would love us for that one." He snickered.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:55 pm
((Why would I scold you? You're my awsomeness RP partner . . .)) (( . . . COOKIE!!! *chases*))

Ryan smiled. "You flatter me Bri . . ." he said with a chuckle and pressed a kiss to her forhead. "All I want is my future as well . . . and I want it to be with my wife who is so wonderful and loving that words cannot even begin to describe her beauty . . ." he said with a smile.

"Giac!!" Silyera said, playfully hitting him on the head. "You're horrible." she said with a smile, showing that she was teasing. "Hm . . . well . . . what gender do you hope our child will be?" she asked, smiling up at Giacare.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 am
(o-o...*diez of joy*...muwahahha! O-o run cookie! run! T__T that'd be scary if cookes could really run.)

Brilyra looked at him a moment and then sniffed, "Charmer." And then she smiled widely as she leaned upwards and murmured, "My charmer," before claiming his lips in a loving kiss.

Giacare made a look of mock-solemnity that was belied by his grin. "I will love either gender my love. A beautiful girl like her mother or," he waggled his brows, "A handsome lad like his father." He chuckled before considering something as he brushed a hand against her cheek, "Sil..will the child have a Snorm form?" Giacare didn't seem bothered by the possibility, just curious.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:58 am
((Yes it would be because then I'd have to chase my cookies everywhere . . . T-T))

Ryan chuckled and kissed back before pulling away slightly. "Is it so wrong for me to want to charm my wife?" he asked teasingly, grinning all the while.

Silyera shrugged, leaning into his hand. "I don't know . . . maybe . . . there is always the possibility that our child will have a Snorm form . . . then again, it might be a ressesive trait . . ." she said as she caught his hand and brought it to her lips, pressing a gentle kiss to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:35 pm
(o-o that WOULD be a shame..and it reminds me of the Gingerbread man and the Brothers Grimm movie o-o)

Brilyra arched a brow and reached up a hand to tap his trollish nose, "Is that why you're so charming? Or are you just a flirt?" she teased back.

Giacare knew that if Silyera had married a Snorm man, as was intended, the child would have both forms except by rare aberrations which in most cases resulted in a cross-breed. But what would marrying him bring? He smiled as she kissed his hand, "Well, Snorm or not, I'll love our child just as much as I love his, or her, mother." Giacare pressed a kiss to Silyera's forehead.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Ryan chuckled. "Only for you my love, am I ever so charming . . ." he said before claiming her lips in a deep kiss.

Silyera smiled as Giacare pressed a kiss to her forhead. "I really hope our baby has a Snorm form . . . if only because my kingdom will be more accepting of our child . . ." she said, a hint of worry in her voice. She was scared for her unborn child . . . and for Giacare as well. She might not have cared what her child turned out to be, as long as it was Giacare's child she carried, but her people . . . they had not been very accepting when she had chosen to marry Giacare instead of her intended.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:08 pm
Brilyra had been smiling, nearly having responded before her lips were claimed in a deep kiss. More and more she couldn't wait for her wedding night..once she'd freed Ryan of the horrible curse that she'd had an inadvertent hand in making.

Giacare nodded, "I'm sure our baby will. If by some chance it does not, you can always give our baby the blood twist." A full-blooded Snorm could take the blood from their human form, the blood from their Snorm form, and the blood of a powerful Snorm, an elder perhaps. And when mixed and given to another species or aberration member, would cause a change in them that would give them a Snorm form.

The cost was usually a bit less strength or speed, but otherwise the form would be unrecognizable from any other. Giacare had been pressured by many Snormian's to take the blood twist at least, but he'd always declined..Silyera had respected his wishes..but he knew, she had to want him to have a Snorm form too..Giacare however, was content as he was, gryffin as he was.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:25 pm
Ryan wrapped his arms tightly around Brilyra and then broke the kiss, hugging her and letting out a happy sigh. "We'll break my curse Bri . . . I just know it . . . and then we'll be able to have the wedding that we've been waiting for . . ." he said as he ran his hand through her hair.

Silyera smiled at Giacare. "I am glad you thought of that Giac . . . it had escaped my mind . . ." she said as she once more brought her arms up to wrap around his neck and leaned into him. "May we please get the other two lovebirds and make our way to somewhere we can sleep? I grow tired . . ." she said, letting out a small yawn at the end, turning her head to hide it slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 pm
Brilyra wrapped her arms around his waist as best she could, pressing close. "Mmm..sharing a Bond with the love of my heart," she pressed a kiss to his cheek,"And my soul," she pressed a kiss to his nose, "My love." Brilyra pressed a kiss to his lips, enjoying his hand in her hair and being so close.

Giacare nodded, rubbing his hand up and down her back as he began leading her back. "I've missed sharing your bed, my love. Although, it seems like tonight we'll be sharing my brother's." He grinned mischeviously at that. Giacare pulled her close to his side while walking, "And of course," he said a bit more somberly, "Our little one. Or ones." Giacare smiled lovingly at Silyera.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:15 pm
Ryan nearly growled with contentment at her words. He kissed her back fully, his hand clenching on her hair slightly before he continued to run his hand through the strands before playing with the ends, his tounge sliding over her lips, asking entry to her mouth.

Silyera blushed lightly, but returned his smile. "That would be nice if we had twins . . ." she said with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:36 pm
Brilyra felt the slight clenching and then running of his hand in her hair. The tongue slid over her lips and she shivered lightly, both from the somewhat odd feeling of the troll tongue..and a shiver of pleasure that was natural to her when with Ryan, her love. Brilyra parted her lips and continued the kiss, pressing her body against Ryan's just al ittle more.

Giacare grinned, "A boy and a girl would be nice. Then we'd have a lovely pair, a beautiful, snarky girl, just like her mommy..and a charming, handsome lad just like his father."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:41 pm
Silyera giggled slightly. "Snarky?" she asked skeptically, raising one eyebrow as she smiled teasingly at Giacare.

((Let's let Bri and Ry have a little alone time . . . In other words, I have writer's block for Ryan. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:37 pm
(Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. *snickers*)

Giacare grinned as he walked her back, knowing they were within in view of the castle now. "Absolutely, as snarky as they come, my wife is. But I love her just the same," he chuckled as he used the hand by her waist to poke her stomach.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:48 pm
Silyera giggled as he tickled her, lightly grabbing his hand and adjusting it so that it was now rubbing her belly. "I wouldn't be tickling me if I were you . . . remember, there's a life growing in there now." she said, smiling up at Giacare.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff