Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:39 pm
(Synthic's not old! xd She's 32 or 34. I forget ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:41 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia just kept the lightning coming down, increasing the intensity. Where it miss and hit the ground, small embers were beginning to light.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

((Right...))

Durithill dodged nimbly out of the way and picked up the rabbit by the scruff of his neck, ending up between the two men and the door. As a spellcaster he had learned to become extremely nimble to avoid getting into physical confrontations, where he was undermatched. "I really hate to do this, I really do. But, well, I've got better things to do then play with you monkeys." Durithill said as he drew a large symbol in the air with his hand. "Really, I do hate to do this." he said as suddenly as he seemed to turn into black smoke and vanish. The symbol Durithill had drawn suddenly glowed brightly before exploding in a massive ball of dark energy.

{{Exit to Deralo Castle}}

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:55 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia nearly went into shock when Durithill grabbed her. she half expected him to throw her at the enemy. but then they were vanishing in smoke and he realized that the man had forgiven her at least for the time being. The lightning cloud vanished as she did.
[[Ditto]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 pm
Kya looked about, sighing. "Here we are."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:06 pm
Meshik walked over so he was next to Kya again, "'Item finder time,' right?" He asked, rolling his eyes.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Kya sighed. "Unless there is the Sephrim here, then no." She frowned. "Do I really seem that bad to you?" She wasnt sure if he was joking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:48 pm
Meshik chuckled, "No Kya. It's not here either. And I don't see you as 'bad' or 'good'. That will be determined after I get to know you better. You won't go crazy like your cousin and Rya did when the Angel Eclipse was destroyed, right?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 pm
Kya nodded. "My trinity seal is already broken, so im not forced to take such forms under mana pressure." She smiled. "I would had the seal still bean locked on me. They infuse them in the strangest places." She didnt say where, feeling that was a breach of confidentiality. "So the Angel's Eclipse is gone. Good. I made a mistake working on that machine."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Meshik chuckled. He knew the location of Kya's old Trinity seal was. He saw a vision of it being placed...or he assumed that was what they were doing.
"Yes. It's a good thing that Angel and Vampire finished it off. The last thing this planet needs is a weapon of that caliber. It's not safe to fire it too much anyway, for both the weapon and the planet," He nodded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm
'I think the spire was this way.' Dante said, looking thoughtfully out to one direction in the forest, getting a bit ahead of the others. He glanced back, but couldn't tell it from any other direction. This really was the easiest, and worst place to get lost in.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:08 pm
(Like Matsumoto, her mark is on her breast)

Kya smiled. "Yes indeed." She groaned. "You know where it is dont you.. I forget your strange ability."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:15 pm
(Or Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary ^_^; )

Meshik shrugged, "I'm a Clairvoyant," He said, "I don't see my ability as 'strange.'"

Kiendo nodded, "It's...Where again?" He had no idea where they were anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:20 pm
Dante had become distracted by voices nearby. He shrugged them off as tricks and illusions, however. 'Not sure entirely anymore.' He said absentmindedly, already walking in a different direction.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.{{Enter from Ruins of Altga}}

"This way." Relako said with a roll of his eyes as he took control once more and began heading towards the tower. "It's a wonder you can find treasures with your sense of direction." he said with a chuckle.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games