Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 am
Alessa looked somewhat happy. She moved her hand from her stomach not minding the pain she couldnt help imagining. "I dont know where to go next so im fine for anywhere"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:15 pm
"Hm... How 'bout we go behind the chapel first?" Daiki suggested, looking at Ralph and Alessa.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 pm
"Yeah, sure. That sounds like a good place to start." Ralph agreed and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 pm
Alessa looked excited. "It is a great idea."  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 pm
Daiki put his hands together and said, "Okay. Then we go there." he said, and started to walk to the door leading to the chapel. There was two doors in his house, and the front was leading to the village. The other was on the side, which leads to the chapel, and Daiki was very fond of visiting it. Before he planned on stepping out, he looked to Ralph and Alessa and wanted them to go first.

((Shoxie, puppet, i'm sorry for not posting for a while. i'm gonna be gone for a few days xP check the absence posts for the details if you want to... uh, sorry! ^^;;; ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Alessa looked determined and ran towards the door before being pulled back suddenly by her neck. She lay on her back tilting her head to look at the scarf that had twitched. She frowned when she couldnt even pull it an inch forward like she could with her anger from earlier.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:46 pm
Renatus carefully walked through the gate into Flanys. Nervously glancing around him. His false human skin was freezing where it was exposed, the route to the city was paved with ice, and Renatus was definitely dressed for snow and ice. He pulled into an alley and blew into his hands. While he didn't despise the snow and cold, he wished that he had thicker human skin. He breathed into his hands again, this time more heat escaped, as well as some sparks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:51 pm
Lucinda walked down the street, wearing a cloak with the hood pulled up over her head. She was humming a cheerful tune as she went. She seemingly didn't have a care in the world.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:55 pm
Renatus blew one more cinder filled breath into his hands, shook the snow out of his hair, then turned out of the alley to go to the inn. He was tired of traveling and wanted to avoid any interaction, by just going to his room and resting. But he wasn't paying attention and bumped into a girl wearing a cloak, coming around the corner, accidentally knocking them both onto the ground. He sat up and looked around, blushing. "Sorry! So sorry!" he said with a panicked look on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:58 pm
Lucinda yelled out in surprise when she was suddenly knocked to the ground. She sat up and looked at the man who had run into her. "It's okay," she told him with a smile. She brushed some snow off the front of her clothing.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 pm
"Ung..." Renatus grunted in surprise. "Your not angry?" He cocked his head slightly, he stood up, and brushed the snow off of him, then held out his hand to the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 pm
"Why would I be mad?" Lucinda asked, taking his hand. "It was an accident."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:09 pm
He hefted Lucinda out of the snow, onto her feet with a smooth motion. "I don't know..." He noticed he was still blushing, and attempted to wipe it away, but to no avail. He turned around, "Everyone's always angry with me." His breath showed extra thick in the cold air, and he watched it float away into oblivion. He turned back around slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry for that," Lucinda said. "But thank you for helping me."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:15 pm
"Mhm." Renatus nodded. "B-by the way, I'm Renatus." He said shakily, uncertainly outstretching his hand in greeting. He than noticed that he had goosebumps all up him, "The cold must finally be getting to me... i guess." he thought to himself.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games