Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:26 pm
"Oh god, me too...." She laughed again. Looking at the shelves she found what she was looking for. "Ah, here we go!" She smiled and took the bag from the shelf.

Apollo stopped when she stopped and looked at what she was staring at. "Those... are kinda cute...." Apollo commented at the small rodent-like animals.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:04 pm
"You think so too?" Trucy looked back at the marsupials, "Hehe, I think I like these so far." She giggled.

"Something caught your eye?" Felicja looked towards Trucy and Apollo, taking interest in the tank that Trucy was so delighted to look into.

"Is that all?" Miles asked, watching as she took hold of the bag.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:23 pm
Apollo nodded. "Good! These look nice and safe... and cute. I'm sure the audience would be happy." He told Trucy, hoping she would decide on one of these little creatures.

"Well, yes. I have some at home, but since we're not exactly close to my house, it'll be good to just get something small for the time being," she explained to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:20 pm
"Aw," Felicja looked towards the animals. "I bet you could go around with those fellas in your pocket, so small!" Felicja commented, "I think they're a good pick too."

"Of course." He answered, "I wonder how the others are faring in search." Miles glanced over his shoulder to look around a little.

"Okay! Good, these are totally what I'm looking for then!" Trucy nodded, still slightly curious about the other animals around. "Okay now, Let's go pet the snakes!" She smiled up at the two, obviously joking.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:07 pm
"Heh heh.... You almost had me going there...." Apollo said with a nervous laugh.

"Well, let's go see, shall we?" She said with a smile. She took the bag with her as she walked down the aisles looking for the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:21 pm
"Haha, quite the sense of humor." Felicja smiled, "I guess step ones been taken care of, just need permission, right?"

"Don't worry Polly, No snakes! I promise!" Trucy then nodded in response to Felicja. "Yeah."

Miles glanced around for the others as well, it didn't take to long to find them. "Other there," He called to Aggie, pointing in their direction.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:42 pm
"Should we call him or ask him in person...?" Apollo asked when the question of permission came up.

"okay!" She walked over to them and saw they were standing in front of a cage of the cutest rodent-creatures. "Ohmigod! So cute! Is that what you're going to get Trucy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 pm
Felicja looked over at the two as they joined back with them, "Their big eyes really draw you in, huh?" She laughed.

"Yeah, they're adorable aren't they?!" Trucy was smiling back at Aggie when she turned back to Apollo. "Uhm. Calling would be good, but even if I did get permission I don't have any money on me."

Miles looked into the cage as well, curious as to what was so interesting. "They look.. strange." He replied, "They seem to be the kind of pet you're looking for though."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:17 pm
"Strange?! They're adorable!!!" Aggie said with a squeal. She was making sure to keep the cage with Milliana away from where the sugar gliders were in case she got the urge to attack something else.

"Well.... I have some money on me... I might be able to afford it now... you just pay me back." Apollo suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:07 pm
"They're exotic." Felicja corrected Miles with a smile.

"Strange and exotic usually are put into the same category." Miles replied, still examining the animals.

"Of course!" Trucy replied happily. The girl started to rummage through her pack until she'd found her phone. "Alright! Here goes." She started dialing nervously and then waited with the phone to her ear.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:21 pm
"They're both, then? But either way, they're adorable! I'd totally want one if I didn't already have Milliana. But she's all I need..." She said the last part holding up the cage and smiling at her little kitten, who was curled into a ball and looked at her.

Apollo watched Trucy and her nervousness and had to smile. He hoped that Phoenix would agree, because he wouldn't want to see Trucy heartbroken at not being able to get her pet.

-----

Phoenix glanced at the phone as it rang for a moment before picking it up. "Hello? Wright and Co. Talent Agency."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:35 pm
"I could imagine these guys being much easier to hide in court." Felicja laughed a little. "But Milliana's just perfect."

"Daaaaddy~~" Trucy chirped. "How are you~~?" She asked, waiting before she got to the point.

Miles was silent, not wanting to speak while someone else was on the phone. Instead he glanced over at both Magdalena and Milliana.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 pm
"Well, Yeah, I suppose... But Milliana's not going to court anymore..." She shook her head. "You're too much trouble little one!" Milliana mewed sleepily.

Apollo watched Trucy when she made her phone call. Her face would be able to give any clues of whether it was positive or negative.

---

"Oh, Hi Trucy. I'm doing fine. Why are you calling?" It was strange for her to be calling at that time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:58 pm
Miles nodded, "It's for the best. She'll probably like being out of the cage more anyway."

"That's true, and then you'll get to spend time with her that way too." Felicja said to Miles, smiling.

"Well, uhm." Trucy paused, "I wanted to know if I could get a pet. I found these really cute sugar gliders and I think they'll be just perfect for my magic shows."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 pm
"yup! She has to get to know her daddy better!" Magdalena said with a smile as Milliana continued to stare.

---

"A pet? For your magic shows, huh?" He went quiet as he thought it over. He knew she'd been thinking of doing something new for her act, though she wasn't sure what. "You would want it to stay here, right? Who'd take care of it?"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff