Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:28 am
Dimitri looked at Derrick sympathetically. He couldn't imagine what he was feeling right now. "Talk to me, D," he said quietly, running his hand over the others arm comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:37 am
Derrick felt the hand on his arm and he shrugged it off a little. "What's to say? I don't know what a 'Demon's Wrath' is, apparently some kind of curse..but I don't see where it gets Giamonde off of what he's done..he's been an abusive p***k my whole life. All he cares about is himself and his booze. What does that have to do with some 'curse'."

Giamonde seemed to shrink a bit, just because he was huddling in on himself at the words. He was doomed to have his children hate him, he was certain of it. Why not just bloody drown himself now? And then he wondered: could a frog even drown?

Elryn narrowed his eyes on Derrick. "That's not true! Giamonde risked his life for Dimitri, and for me, and for Thalira too.." At the reminder, he frowned doggishly before looking back up. "You don't understand how strong curses, especially these kind are. It's a wonder he didn't succumb in the first forty years, let alone a whole century..living with a demon born of demon essence and your own essence..knowing all your fears..all your weaknesses..your pleasures..your pains.." Elryn shuddered.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:43 am
Dimitri was hurt when Derrick shrugged off his hand. "I'm sorry you caught the brunt of it, but Gia was caught in a Catch-22. Drunk, he was unfeeling and therefore he didn't care and his temper flared. Sober, he was happy to have a family, but then the demon within that was caused by this curse would rear its ugly head. I think...maybe...he was, in his own way...trying to protect you from encountering the demon." He looked into Derrick's eyes and reached out for him but drew back after the reaction he'd gotten before.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:53 am
(Catch-22? o-O)

Derrick considered Dimitri's words a moment. And he noticed the other reach out and then draw back. "Yeah? Well he should have been protecting me from himself." he looked to Giamonde a moment and then Dimitri before rising without another word and heading out of the room, slightly slamming the door behind him.

Giamonde's form shifted again to his surprise, and he became a turtle once more. "He hates me.." the turtle groaned a little, seeming glum.

Elryn watched him leave and glared slightly at the way he hurt Dimitri. As Giamonde spoke, he looked to the other, "Now that he knows about the curse..maybe he'll come around..right Dimitri?" he glanced to his cousin for assistance.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:10 am
((like you're caught in a situation where neither option is good. Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't))

"I hope so," Dimitri said sadly. He rolled out of the bed and went to go find Derrick. Inside, though, he was hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:21 am
(O_O That's a fun new phrase! *givez you a cookie* ^__^ Thankiez! And nighty!)

Derrick had made his way outside and was now laying in the back of his truck. It had been a good place to go sometimes to avoid Lyle. He would hold Rowdy in his arms and just lay there..sometimes talking..usually just thinking. The truck was the most familiar part of his life right now that wasn't a living being, so that's where he went. Derrick laid back and closed his eyes..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:08 am
((lol...thx))

Dimitri had a feeling he knew where Derrick was going. Seeing the tailgate of his truck down confirmed it. Walking up to the truck, Dimitri hopped on the tailgate and spun around, sitting on the end looking at Derrick.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:31 pm
Derrick jumped slightly as someone hopped onto the tailgate. He opened his eyes and sat up quickly, before exhaling with a slight look of annoyance as he saw that it was Dimitri. Although the annoyance was more towards his jumpiness than Dimitri's presence. It would just take some getting used to, that Dimitri had his own body now..he would never be Rowdy again..And it really occured to him for the first time what that meant, and he wondered as well how much power Dimitri actually had. Would he truly be content to stay with Derrick?

The thought stung a bit, and he leaned against the truck as he looked to Dimitri. "What? Did you need something?" his tone was a bit more snappish than he'd intended, and his eyes slid away from Dimitri with a frown.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:08 pm
The words stung Dimitri and it showed. "I just wanted to check on you," he said. "Just because I'm not a little ball of fur anymore doesn't mean that I'm any different. You can still talk to me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:20 pm
Derrick bit his tongue at Dimitri's expression as he glanced back at the other. After a moment, he said gruffly, "I know that." He ran a hand through his hair as he looked over the neighborhood before bringing his eyes back to Dimitri. The frown lingered but he sighed and opened his arms, wanting Dimitri to come into them, "Don't think being furless means I don't still get to cuddle you whenever I like." he said with a slight smile tugging the corner of his lips.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Dimitri looked over to see Derrick's open, waiting arms, which made a bit of the sadness melt away. He crawled the rest of the way into the truck, laying next to Derrick, looking into the other's eyes with his warm, hazel eyes. "I won't argue with that," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:32 pm
Derrick watched the other and at the soft words, he wrapped his arms tightly around Dimitri so that Dimitri's upper body was against him and Dimitri's head was by his neck. "Good, because I'd just ignore any arguement you made." he said as he watched Dimitri, wanting to take the other's sadness away and feeling guilty for having put it there.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:39 pm
A smile snuck across Dimitri's face as he wrapped his arms rightly around Derrick. Out of habit, he nuzzled the other's neck. "I still love my Derrick," he said softly, the smile still present on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:43 pm
Derrick felt Dimitri's arms wrap around him, and at the nuzzling..the oddest thing happened. He felt his face warm as a slight blush crept into his cheeks. What was wrong with him?! It was just Rowdy..just Dimitri..and Dimitri was a man, one who'd probably think him silly indeed for having such odd thoughts. Derrick forced his lips into a convincing smile, although he needed no forcing to say back, "And I'll always love my Dimitri." he said as he kept his arms around Dimitri but playfully and gently tugged on Dimitri's ear as his lips curved into a mischevious grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:49 pm
Dimitri smiled at Derrick calling him his. He loved the playful tug on his ear, and it caused him to nuzzle the other's neck again. Then, he felt his lips connect with Derrick's skin, almost as if he were not in control of himself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games