Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:37 pm
As Reiko went to say goodbye to Orion, he would already be gone. There was no trace of him. No mask shards, no black cloak, nothing was left. Was....was he really there?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 am
spitfire002
Kazuhiko walked over to Reiko and told her, "Hokage-sama. Teddy was eaten by a sea monster in Kirigakure." He held the scroll that Teddy had given him earlier. "This flew towards me when the Sea Monster swam away."

((I'm sorry for the ooc, I just read this.
WTF?! SEA MONSTER?! What, is this a competition for the most creative way to die now?))  

iZann

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 pm
Reiko and Raiden, hand in hand, walked through the meadows. The trees shimmered in the sunlight and swayed calmly in the wind. The grass were green and full. Birds chirping quietly and fluttered about. All around the two trees were scattered around. All in all, this place was very peaceful and calm. The sky itself held a beautiful atmosphere. Raiden smiled slightly and spoke

"This is a quiet place Reiko....this is what we need. Peaceful and what not. Noone to bug or annoy us..."

He paused looking at her slightly out of the corner of his eye. The sunlight managed to break through the trees in beams, and when they were arond her dust reflected off and sparkled around her, making her more beautiful in the light

"haha, even nature makes you more beautiful."

He said smiling

((XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm
((XD lol get some Step-dad XD too bad your son is in earth .. ohh Reiko your a mom to a wierd little genin from the rock village who is coming to join leaf and kill i mean pay a visit))  

teddy_byakuga

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm
((you know, ryu (the REAL son of the person your rpc is 'infactuated' with) probaly wont like you more if he finds out how we are friends when i killed his dad....))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:11 pm
((lol sucks to be ryu))

Andrew was still running we he quickly jumped into the a tree in the meadow and started to climb it to the top. After 2 minutes the young Genin was at the top of the tree as he looked down and saw Raiden and Reiko holding hands and started to giggle. "Talk about old love," he said as he started jumping from tree to tree as they were still holding hands. Andrew stopped jumping from the trees and fell off the tree and started falling on the branches and in the ground with a thud and landed behind Raiden and Reiko and quickly started crawling behind a bush on his right side. Andrew had the worst headaches he ever had and got up quickly and started to follow the 2 old love birds.  

teddy_byakuga

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 pm
((XD funny teddy lol, I wonder if bokun would like you being there......

**suddenly a huge salamander shot out and devoured the gennin and vanished into the ground.**

I would rather noone bug us lol

@Jake: thing was I never knew about you killin him until god long after lol. N even so Ryu owes me his life for saving his lol, someone in akatsuki was gonna kill him but i got him out))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:46 pm
((xD the genin flys away**

lol hey im your son so deal with it DADYY))  

teddy_byakuga

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm
(@Test:But he wouldn't have been in danger if you hadn't attack the safehaven. Oh and don't forget that Ryu is with you two.) Ryu just watched the two silently while standing next to his mom.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:23 pm
Andrew came out of the bush and went to ryu and walked with them. "little bro and mom and raiden," he said walking  

teddy_byakuga

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:44 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos
(@Test:But he wouldn't have been in danger if you hadn't attack the safehaven. Oh and don't forget that Ryu is with you two.) Ryu just watched the two silently while standing next to his mom.

((actually you would of even if i wasnt in akatsuki lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:46 pm
((nope, it was cause of that attack that we captured him))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:21 pm
((TEST! GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY MEADOW!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((TEST! GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY MEADOW!))

((lol, chill man. I can be here. Meh with lady hokage ^^. and wings thats true, but even if i wasnt in akatski it would of happened. regardless, orion im good not bad. I done nothing to chu so no yellin plz)))  

Shruikan Tenshi

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:21 am
(Its true. He's here with Reiko and me. So he has Reiko's permission.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff