Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 am

A kunai drops from sky to ground it was ritual, very expensive looking one... And there was note in it.

The note was directed to the high ranked peoples of leaf.

Note says:
If you do whish to make peace with akatsuki then leave this note and kunai here. If the kunai is still here friday, we will considerate that as meaning you dont want us to attack you. If the kunai is moved from this spot, you will be considerated as attacker against the akatsuki.
Think carefuly what you do......

the small thing on sky which had droped the kunai had already vanished.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:07 am

( Dude I'm not waiting till friday or else I will personally be a annoying person bombing you guys, saving jinchuuriki killing your members ect you've put this on hold for like a week now and I'm tired of it )

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:12 am

*Hanzo threw a senbon needle that hooked the note. Hanzo then threw another shuriken that hit the bottom of the senbon needle causing it to spin backwards, he then threw a following 3 more senbon that caught the other 3 angles as they all dug into a nearby tree. He had good eyesight and squinted his eyes to read the note.*

"No way...we are not associating ourselves with trash like them..."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:22 am

(( rolleyes Dude it was suppsoed to be surprise attack in first place, going on head on war against village with about 5 people need planning *cough*like hell we would plan anyhting*cough* Anyways just chill whats your hurry ?))

3Rton

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 am

(Because I have a life and it's hard trying to constantly watch this thread and so I want to get it over with and fight already. Also it's not a surprise anymore obviously and you probably know our resources but if akatsuki is powerful it should be able to at least get past the gates. I read your plan in akatsuki forums dont worry I won't meta all Hanzo knows is that akatsuki will attack he doesn't know when or why)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:46 am

(Noo... oh so you wont, oh well good xP
Well actually if my new plan, which is on only pms works then we just might win xP But dont worry as gift in advance i can tell we will start on friday xP, sorry but i can't play war during the week >__>))

3Rton

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Dark-Ninja70
(Tai's got a point he did help us prepare so don't kill him maybe just capture him and we can talk about it later with the hokage)

((Yeah, I like that plan alot more then me dying....))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:58 pm

ricardo.demon
Well actually if my new plan, which is on only pms works then we just might win xP But dont worry as gift in advance i can tell we will start on friday xP, sorry but i can't play war during the week >__>))

(WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A ****ING WEEK!!!!!!!!!! mad JUST ATTACK US ALREADY!!!!! IM BEGGING PLEASE ATTACK US! SO I CAN KICK YOUR A**)

xPhi-Phix

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:03 pm

((I'm sorry to say dark but I uhhh probally can't whatche the hokage cause I just bought the gobi demon........don't kill me))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:18 pm

A ninja wearing a black mask walked towards the gates. He had a katana out and was wearing a Cloud headbanded. then all of a sudden he disappeared and then reappear next to the gaurd post and the Katana keep swunging at it cutting into the Side of it and getting close to the people inside.

War_Mule

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Dark-Phi
ricardo.demon

(WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A ****ING WEEK!!!!!!!!!! mad JUST ATTACK US ALREADY!!!!! IM BEGGING PLEASE ATTACK US! SO I CAN KICK YOUR A**)

((Dont get cocky Phi. I have a feeling that you will either get completely owned, or Hanzo will do most of the work lol. However, my feelings are typically wrong.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:30 pm

War_Mule
A ninja wearing a black mask walked towards the gates. He had a katana out and was wearing a Cloud headbanded. then all of a sudden he disappeared and then reappear next to the gaurd post and the Katana keep swunging at it cutting into the Side of it and getting close to the people inside.

(yay the war mule....there trying to wage us against cloud in war. We've been challenged so.....dang.)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 pm

((Fire what does it mean is the war mule a gulid opperated account???))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:04 pm

((Nice call Dark. We got The Akatsuki and Cloud working together against us now, and you just HAD to destroy the kunai and what not. The village is screwed...))

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:11 pm

@Irish: Guard her or Hanzo will kick your a**.

@Phi: I know I'm itching to fight them it's pissing me off I waited a week for the 10th to come now I must wait till friday GRRRRR!!!!!

@Tai: Lol, depends if my plan works which it has like a 99% chance because they have no idea what's in store for them once they attempt to get near the gate.

@War Mule: Yay!!!
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games