Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:38 am

"Ok then." neo nodded slowly. A slight smile formed on his lips and he walked in a slow circle.
"I'm still not joining. I'll help you but if i want to leave you won't stop me."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:48 am

record moves her hand through neo four times
"how would i stop you exactly?
well for now go find justice in the lounge and wake him up and find out if he knows anything
dont worry ill watch lori and alert someone if her condition worsens
"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:02 am

"Mmm." neo waved his hand at Record and walked off to find Justice. Not that he really liked the strange cat person too much.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:29 am

lutia saw neo aproach "ah there you are, i picked up something for you for a successful mission earlier" she motioned towards the lounge and what looked like an upside down trash can with a plunger and death ray attachment spinning in circles "EX-EX-E-EX-TER"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:38 am

"Woah..." neo stepped back and looked at the creature. He couldn't think of anything to say so just continued to slowly edge away.
"Where did you get this?" he asked quietly.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:42 am

"i found it knocked to its side in the tryvan base"
lutia explains
"it didnt seem dangerous and i thought you would be intrested in the tecnoledgy"
she motioned again at the thing and you could see a cork stuck in the death ray, a plunger shoved into the plunger and what looked like spray paint over what might have been an eye

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:46 am

"Not dangerous?!?" he took a slow step forward and examined it closer when it didn't appear to be attacking. Despite being face to face with a Dalek he found it impossible not to smile at how easily they had stopped it.
"I'd run if i were you." he span around and looked at Lutia. "It is very dangerous."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:50 am

lutia smiled and shook her head "how so?"
she walked over to the thing and knocked o the top
"no matter how dangerous its still just a weapon and i have delt with much worse things we keep locked away"
she said in confidence

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:59 am

"That thing..." he shook his head and paused. "That is one of the most perfect killing machines ever made. It has no emotions other than hate and if it could see and use its weapon we would all be dead."
He sighed and shook his head again. "They were all meant to be dead..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:05 am

lutia handed neo the oposite end of a rope that was tied to the darlek "well do with it what you wish im giving it to you for a job well done before.
keep it, destroy it, reprogram it you decide" she smiled and stepped back curious what neo would do next

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:15 am

"Wow. Thanks." neo dropped the rope and turned to the back of the Dalek where he would be fairly safe. Even though it was blind and unable to attack he was surprised it hadn't spoken yet. Cautiously he began to examine the creature to see what was wrong.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:19 am

"EX-TER-EX-EX-EXT-E-MI" it continued repeating this for several minutes

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:13 am

"Oh be quiet." neo kicked it angrily then paused. If he could work out how to open it then he could remove the Dalek creature from inside and make the suit useless.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:16 am

"TER-TE-E-TE-M"
it continued on and a piece of shrapnel was stuck into a gap on the suits surface

lutia continued watchnig amused

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:20 am

After a while Neo finally managed to get the suit open, revealling the Dalek creature inside. He looked at it and waved.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games