Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:37 pm
*She looks back, and smirks evilly.* "Well...If you're really sorry about upsetting me, you could make it up to me somehow..." *She stopped, and looked at Tennyo, letting out a slight chuckle.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:40 pm
Anakoni
*She looks back, and smirks evilly.* "Well...If you're really sorry about upsetting me, you could make it up to me somehow..." *She stopped, and looked at Tennyo, letting out a slight chuckle.*

"Oh really...? Just what sort of things would I have to do in order to get your forgiveness? I do not agree to things without first knowing what I am getting myself into, it's strictly my policy. You could ask for anything after all...."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:44 pm
*Lilith looked at Tennyo plainly, and put her finger on Tennyo's forehead.* "Don't get your hopes up, I'm not going to ask for something like that." *She pushed on Tennyo's forehead, and crossed her arms.* "I just wanted to take a walk. I haven't been here long, and you're basically my only friend...so..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:10 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith looked at Tennyo plainly, and put her finger on Tennyo's forehead.* "Don't get your hopes up, I'm not going to ask for something like that." *She pushed on Tennyo's forehead, and crossed her arms.* "I just wanted to take a walk. I haven't been here long, and you're basically my only friend...so..."

"I don't think you really know what was on my mind. You might ask me to give up my quest for power or something else equally horrible. Although in terms of a walk, it would be my pleasure. Not that I actually know this place very well...so if you want a tour guide we should bring Jaq along with us." Looping her arm around that of the other girl's she smiles at her. "Either way I'm sure we can do all sorts of fun things..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:14 pm
*At the suggestion of a third person, Lilith frowned slightly.* "I guess that would make sense..." *She quickly smiled, and tugged on Tennyo's arm a little.* "Well, where should we go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:17 pm
Anakoni
*At the suggestion of a third person, Lilith frowned slightly.* "I guess that would make sense..." *She quickly smiled, and tugged on Tennyo's arm a little.* "Well, where should we go?"

"Well we could always play hide and seek. Get Jaq here to go tell Miso that you're coming...and we could go seek him. I'm sure that would provide a certain amount of fun, don't you think Lilith..?" twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:22 pm
*She glances at the floor, then back up at Tennyo.* "Yeah...but Miso's busy." *She smiles for a moment, and her eyes wander to Tennyo's sword.* "Say...that's a nice sword. Can I see it?" *She smiled, and gave Tennyo her best 'cutesy' face.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:35 pm
Anakoni
*She glances at the floor, then back up at Tennyo.* "Yeah...but Miso's busy." *She smiles for a moment, and her eyes wander to Tennyo's sword.* "Say...that's a nice sword. Can I see it?" *She smiled, and gave Tennyo her best 'cutesy' face.*

"Go right ahead. It's not as if you could actually steal it." Smirking a little she throws it at Lilith's face, but once it gets within a few inches, she calls it back instantly into her hands. "As you can see this is my precious sword, as well as my Focus. With it I am able to perform my special school of magic." Handing the blade over, she smirks at the expression on the other woman's face.  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:38 pm
*She giggled a little, and looked the blade over.* "I've heard that a sword is supposed to be a reflection on it's user...so it's no wonder this blade is so beautiful." *She looked up at Tennyo, and stuck her tongue out at her.* "But you're still no fun, with your 'Sword of Returning' trick."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:42 pm
Anakoni
*She giggled a little, and looked the blade over.* "I've heard that a sword is supposed to be a reflection on it's user...so it's no wonder this blade is so beautiful." *She looked up at Tennyo, and stuck her tongue out at her.* "But you're still no fun, with your 'Sword of Returning' trick."

Blushes softly at the compliment before staring at the other girl in shock. "Wait...are you saying that about any kind of focus...or do you have actual knowledge on/of my people? It's rare to find anything who knows anything after such a long time...."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:48 pm
*She smiles wide, and hands back the sword.* "That's a s-e-c-r-e-t!" *She flips her hair slightly, and looked up at Tennyo through her bangs.* "maybe I'll tell you another time, but for now..." *She kissed her index and middle fingers, and tapped them against Tennyo's lips.* "...You're it!" *She twirled around, and began to run down the hallway.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:51 pm
Anakoni
*She smiles wide, and hands back the sword.* "That's a s-e-c-r-e-t!" *She flips her hair slightly, and looked up at Tennyo through her bangs.* "maybe I'll tell you another time, but for now..." *She kissed her index and middle fingers, and tapped them against Tennyo's lips.* "...You're it!" *She twirled around, and began to run down the hallway.*

Blinks at the suddenness of the other woman's comments. Just what exactly did that other girl know? She was becoming much more wild and unpredictable, meaning it would be that much harder to use her for her own plans. "Well if it's going to be like that..." Focusing on some of the starlight within the base she draws it into her legs, before taking off. She was at a sore disadvantage in a place like this, rather then out in broad day/nighttime. "I will get you yet my pretty!"  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:57 pm
*Lilith looked back, and upon seeing Tennyo catching up, she smirked a little.* "Hehe...you're gonna need more than that to catch me..." *She jumped up, planting one foot against the wall and pushing off. She grabbed onto a low-hanging pipe, and flipped up onto the top of the pipe. She sprinted across the pipe with perfect balance.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:02 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith looked back, and upon seeing Tennyo catching up, she smirked a little.* "Hehe...you're gonna need more than that to catch me..." *She jumped up, planting one foot against the wall and pushing off. She grabbed onto a low-hanging pipe, and flipped up onto the top of the pipe. She sprinted across the pipe with perfect balance.*

Frowning at the other girl's speed she knew there was no way she was going to catch the other girl at this rate. "Hmmm...I have to find some way of cheating...but how..." Frowning she flips sideways into another corridor, recognizing it as a nice window area. If she could reach the window, she could take some time out in order to properly charge her body for th is little game...  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:11 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Anakoni

Frowning at the other girl's speed she knew there was no way she was going to catch the other girl at this rate. "Hmmm...I have to find some way of cheating...but how..." Frowning she flips sideways into another corridor, recognizing it as a nice window area. If she could reach the window, she could take some time out in order to properly charge her body for th is little game...

*Apparently satisfied with her lead, she stopped and sat down, perched on the pipe.* "Hmmm...I wonder if I should..." *She blushed at her words, and buried her face in her hands.* "Ah! What am I saying?! I just met her...but..." *She shook her head.* "Gah! no way! That's just too...Wait, am I talking to myself?" *She stopped, and blinked a few times.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff