Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:30 am
"Only.... time." said the flame, its voice growing in strength as it came into the castle.

There was a small glow where the flame would have been, and then a burst of light. The many items in the castle suddenly erupted in spectral flames which squirmed out from inside it, then leapt from their hosts harmlessly to the light. The flames amassed, and combined growing the flame larger, until it was as large as a man.

The flames then began to die down, revealing within it the form of a man, albeit one of blued skin, floating hair, and flame orange eyes. His body was detail-less, as though crafted by an artist who had no idea of humans, save for the generality of their shape.

"That should be...." the figure looked over Beginner for a moment, as though noticing something odd for the first time. It was also about that time that the flames had died down enough to show the fact that the man was largely without clothes.. that is until a loose sleeveless shirt and all to ordinary pants seemed to ripple from out of the figure's skin. "... enough."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:07 pm
Beginner blinked for a moment staring

"Your....A guy!" She said as she began to recover from the surprise.

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:17 am
"Not truthfully, I was instructed to act in the masculine form." the flame-turned-man looked at Beginner for a moment. It was a rather long moment, during which the man moved not even the smallest amount.

Then suddenly the man turned, rather stiffer then a normal being would move, giving him the appearance of being out of synchronization with the world.

"I am the Herald of the Order." it began to explain plainly, "I was commanded to come to this place by the Order, and it is the Order's will that I help it with the fullest of my power."

The man gave a slight bending bow, his legs and back bending where they technically should not. "So, how is it that I may help?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:03 am
"Well..."

Beginner began not entirely sure what to make of this.

"Could you tell me more about the Order first?"

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:18 pm
The HErald turned and faced Beginner plainly, and said simply "The Order is the Order."

Any being of most worlds would know this explanation would not suffice, but judging by the man's silence, he though it very much did.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:42 pm
Beginner was tempted to ask if it was the order of the phoenix but thought better of it.

"Why did the order decide to help us then? the journey here looked quite hard on you."

xXBeginnerXx

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:02 pm
After years of working on things in a private workshop Giro turned his attention once again to the outside world .

"Today looks as good as any to start out again."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:21 am
Summery was wandering the streets of kabina looking for something of intrest to do. She was inside the city gates when they closed and has been here ever since.

"It would be nice if I could find some hens teeth"

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:18 am
The Herald appraised Beginner for a second then nodded satisfactorily, "Because it is what the Order wished."

He lightly walked up to her then whispered into their ear, "I trust you with this knowledge, this Kingdom is meant for great things, its leader and a few others at the center. Things are going to change.... for the better."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:03 pm
Beginner blinked in surprise.

"That would be nice. We have been beset by tragedy alot recently..."

Beginner recovered herself for a moment.

"So, do you know what your supposed to help us with?"

xXBeginnerXx

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Giro shambled down the streets of Kabina before now he had only listened to the problems of Kabina

"Nothing changes."

Giro looked to the kingdom around him and it reminded him of his first steps on Kabina he passed through allys and he glanced at a man whi seemd ominous and a girl they were speaking but he was more worried about what was to happen now so he walked on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:00 am
Summery saw the man walking down the street and waved at him.

"Excuse me do you happen to know where I could purchase some hens teeth?"

She asked Giro as she held up her shopping list.

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:22 am
The Herald seemed hesitant to speak in full, "The Order dictates that all must be reveled, but only in time. First, we must return the princess to her throne." He turned and immediately faced a seemingly arbitrary direction.

In truth he was looking in exactly the direction of Aki's current whereabouts.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:42 am
Beginner brightened at this news.

"Do you know how?"

Beginner asked hopefully worried about her friends safty.

xXBeginnerXx

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces