Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

I would kill you. Veronica inhaled sharply. Hunter kissed her lightly and she touched his cheek. "I understand," She sighed. "But," She sighed, she had no clue what to say. A crazy thought was nagging in her mind, she couldn't shake it and she wanted to know. But she wasn't sure how he'd react to it.

His smile as just too adorable. She brushed the hair from his eyes and she kissed his cheek softly. Everything clicked as his icy cheek touched her lips. Hunter was a vampire, that she was sure of. He would always want to kill her, so why did she want to be with him so badly? "Hunt..." She shook her head, she wasn't even going to mention her thought. It'd be pointless.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:14 pm
||gots to go to karate! bbl||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:14 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan lightly placed his fingers on her chest. He was still hesitant. He had never reacted this way towards a girl. It was always quick with no second thoughts. But he was afraid to hurt her, though he knew he couldn't. Dylan deeply wished she'd yank his damned pants off but he wasn't sure of what to do.

Dylan shoved his tongue into her mouth alittle harder, just to see her reaction. Most girls liked it alittle rougher then just a soft feeling of his tongue.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She inhaled sharply and it was understandable generaly if the guy you had just been making out with told you he would kill you, he sighed inwardly, what a ******** up situation this was. Somethin else was bothering her and he could probably guess what it was, "I'm sure your wondering about the possiblity of me changing you. I couldn't, I don't posses the self control. He brushed his hand over her bare stomach and down her legs. "As you can see I am obviously lacking in the self control department, if I had half the self control I was supposed to, I would have made you pretty little a** sleep in you room." he grinned and kissed her again, acctually glad to have it out in the open. He breathed in her scent, and ran his tounge on her bottom lip. "You really do taste amazing," he joked knowing she would actually understand better now.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Can you read minds as well?" Veronica half joked. I'm sure your wondering about the possiblity of me changing you. I couldn't, I don't posses the self control. Hunters hand ran along her stomach and legs. As you can see I am obviously lacking in the self control department, if I had half the self control I was supposed to, I would have made you pretty little a** sleep in you room. "You wouldn't make me sleep in my room."

Veronica giggled lightly, though she was still kind of upset at the fact that he had already dismissed the idea of changing her. "You have enough self control to tell me to back off." She pouted just slightly. Then Hunter grinned and kissed her again, his tongue running over her lip. You really do taste amazing, She smiled and pulled herself closer to him, then laid back down on the bed, she pulled Hunter over her. It was starting to feel normal. Not the fact that the guy that she was making out with was a vampire but the fact that she was partly naked in a guys bed that she hardly knew. Of course, she was used to this sort of thing. But this all felt so different... and now she knew why.

Gently, she pulled her lips away from him and the pout returned to her face. "There's no chance at all then?" The little knowledge that she had about vampires was that they lived forever. Forever with Hunter... that sounded pretty damned good to Veronica.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:07 pm
||Argh!!!!!!!!!! I just lost a three paragraph post for Capital Vice. gonk oh and I'm posting in here next.||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:08 pm
||Ahh!!!! i am soo sorry. i did all my CV posting in Word before i posted it.||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Absolutly none, and your right, I wouldn't make you sleep in your room." Hunter nipped her lip when she pouted at him, his fangs were retracted and he was much calmer, although his eyes were probably still redish. She had pulled him on top of her and he grinned and kissed her hard, running his hands up her arms where he then lightly pinned her hands. Pulling back he teased her breathing gently in her face and letting his lips hover just above hers.

||ok so there wasn't that much more to add...||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:18 pm
wait I'm not done!!! My I pod fritzed and I didn't want to lose the post!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:21 pm
||you're good (: i figured you weren't done (: ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:28 pm
||ok now I'm done ^^||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:32 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veornica's breath was taken away as Hunter kissed her harder. His hands ran up to her arms and pinned her to the bed. Every time he touched her it was a huge rush. She could feel her body heat up and her stomach would flip. He pulled back and his lips lingered infront fo hers. "You can't even consider maybe the possibility?" She questioned and looked into his eyes, which were just alittle redish. Probably some vampire thing, she shrugged it off.

She'd get used to those things eventually, right? She lightly lifted her head and pecked her lips to his, little the pout settle on her face as she laid back down. I want this... She was totally in for the idea of forever with Hunter. She didn't even totally understand why but she wanted it. She wanted forever.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes and sighed, "Veronica," he began patiently "In order to change you I would have to bite you, which would draw blood. And once that happened all that would be left of you would be a bloodless corpse, I would not be able to stop myself. So no, there isn't even the possibility." He leaned down to brush his lips to hers loving the warmth of her body, "Um, I'm not making you cold am I?" He moved from on top of her then rolled to the side of the bed, where the blanket had somehow managed to land on the floor he groped around for it, not felling like moving ompletly off the bed again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica sighed back. "But..." She started but Hunters lips had found hers and she couldn't speak. Um, I'm not making you cold am I? Hunter then left her and rolled to the side of the bed, attempting to grab the blanket that had wound up on the floor. She scooted over to him and kissed his bare shoulder blade.

Her fingertips eased along his back. "Just the opposite." She whispered into his ear. Her warm breath caressing his skin. "I feel hotter then ever." She kissed his neck and giggled lightly. She'd leave the issue of the whole changing thing alone for now. For now. She wasn't giving up so easily.

||Blah,stubborn Hunter razz ||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 pm
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline let her eyes close as he slid his hands through her hair and down her back. She felt a stone wall behind her. He had backed her up against it. She reached up and played with his hair. Her heart racing. Her mind thinking of only him. She shivered when he ran his fingers up her bare back. She sighed.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image

He left one of his hands against her back and the other came up to hold her face to his. He let his senses take over a bit and before he knew it he had accidently let his fangs out. He noticed this immediately when they drew a little drop of blood from her lip. He let her go and backed up again. He shivered himself at the taste of the blood. He tilted his head up to the sky and almost in a moan said, "So sweet..." He licked the blood off of his lip and looked back to Madeline remembering that she was a human. He scolded himself silently and then walked toward her a bit, "Do you know what I am? Don't be scared if you do..."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games