Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:48 pm
Anden saw the smirk and grimaced at her words, blushing a little more. "D-Don't call me that! I'm a wolf, not a puppy!" he protested, sitting down on the bed beside her and playfully bopping her nose as she'd done when he was a wolf.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:54 pm
Theresa blinked as her nose was bopped. She then frowned and reached over and flicked him on the nose. "Bad Anden." she said playfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:58 pm
Anden blinked and then sneezed, rubbing at his nose sheepishly. "Hey now, no need to be violent.." he teased before looking to James. "Hmm..we should do something funny to wake him up..but what?" And then he climbed off the bed, grinning as he picked up his tail and tried to mimic a spider crawling up James' neck and face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 pm
James jumped up, slapping himself around the neck and face area. "Aw crap spiders!" he shouted and then fell back onto the bed, falling back to sleep.

Theresa rolled her eyes and got off the bed. "I got it." she said and then pinched his nose shut.

James continued to sleep for a few seconds until he sat up gasping, his eyes wide open. He then looking at Theresa who was laughing a bit. "Mean . . ." he muttered, rubbing his nose.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:09 pm
Anden frowned as James went right back to sleep, and then grinned at Theresa's actions. He laughed as well, before hopping onto the bed and laying his back atop James, squirming a bit as if getting comfy and making a dramatic sigh of comfort. "Ah. You've always made the most wonderful pillow, little brother, particularly while furry." he teased, grinning playfully.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:21 pm
James growled. "I'll bite you again . . ." he murmured, rather grumpy in the morning.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:29 pm
(I'ma take a shower, and then I may or may not post once more before bed..T__T *reads your status* *hugglez* I hope you get some sleep, Mousey Im Chan... emo )

Anden laughed, turning and wrapping his arms around James, snuggling against the other playfully. "Will you? Oh goody! Double the werewolf action!" he teased. And then Anden yawned and smiled, resting his head by James', still playfully clinging to him. "Be cheery, little bro..Rylara said she'd be back in the morning, remember?" he asked with a playful chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:34 pm
((*waves hand dismissively* That was a while ago. I feel much better now! ^-^))

James chuckled a bit and then blushed a bit at the mention of Rylara. "O-oh be quiet." he muttered, pushing at Anden to try and get up off the bed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:42 pm
(*stares suspiciously* >_> That's...WHAT YOUR FACE SAYS! >_<)

Anden laughed and sat up so that James could as well. "I'm me again, by the way! Well..sort of..any idea why I still have wolfish features?" he asked, perking his ears and tail, and baring his slight fangs and claws.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:46 pm
James shook his head. "Not really. But I'm going to guess that it has something to do with being a Bitten." he said with a shrug.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:53 pm
Anden considered that. "Being a Bitten..that puts me several leagues from you automatically doesn't it? Both physically and rank-wise?" he asked, sounding more curious than bothered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:59 pm
James sighed and nodded. "Yeah . . . Bittens are around second to last on the social ladder, unless someone much higher up vouches for them or they prove themselves." he said, wanting to make sure that he explained things clearly to Anden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:42 am
Anden nodded. More and more the thought of being a True Alpha appealed to him..he wanted to ask if it was the case with all wolfkin..but in case it wasn't, he didn't want James thinking Anden was trying to outdo him or something. Anden would not lose James again, not ever. "Sounds fun. So I'm a low class wolf extraordinaire, with a high class furball, who has to kick some serious tail in order to ensure that I don't wind up with who knows who." he nodded. And then he grinned, ruffling James' hair. "Don't worry, little bro, your amazing big brother's got your back~"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:44 am
James laughed and ruffled Anden's hair back. "Just don't get cocky alright?" he asked with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:42 am
Anden grinned. "Me? Cocky? When have I ever been cocky?" he teased.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games