Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 pm
The girl made a sad face and moaned slightly "why?" she murmured. "I'm sorry. Danny over there can't see his parents anymore. They are locked in the prisons of another kingdom"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 pm
Selina looked over at Danny, feeling empathetic. "There's a chance he may see them again . . . one day . . . they might be released . . ." she said, wanting to keep the children's spirits up.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 pm
Danny nodded silently and walked over to Selina "are your parents with mine?" he asked, thinking that there was just one big prison where all the parents went.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm
Selina smiled sadly. "No . . . my parents are somewhere farther away . . . a place no living person can go . . . But . . . it's a happy place . . . there's no hunger there . . . No one is mean and there's no pain . . . And it's so wonderful there that everyone who goes there never wants to come back . . . but they don't forget those who've they've left behind . . . so they ask those who brought them there, when the time is right, to bring their loved ones to this land as well so they can share in the wonders with them . . . and if a person is good, when the time comes, they'll also get to go to that land. Everyone can go to that land . . . it's just a matter of time . . ." she murmured softly, weaving a picture of her idea of heaven for the children. She wanted to give them hope.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 pm
Laung looked up at Selina as she spoke at the children, telling them of the beautiful place and gave a weak smile. He slowly placed his hand on the middle of Selina's back stroking it, so she wouldn't flinch. He almost hung on every word but stopped himself from doing so. He closed his eyes almost wincing when he heard the child's next question but he didn't stop stroking Selina's back with a gentle tenderness.
"My mummy and daddy said that the old queen and king have gone away to a far away place. Have they gone to where your mummy and daddy are?" the child asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 pm
Selina smiled. "I don't think I can answer that one. Only Laung or Liava can answer that. They were closest to the old king and queen." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:51 pm
((snow day x2 and half now! WOOPIE!))

The children turned to Laung, whom blanched under the sudden pressare of trying to think of an answer. "Erm ..." he said softly. "I don't know." Although in truth, Laung did know. They had gone somewhere totally opposite. They weren't with Selina's parents  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 pm
Selina flinched slightly realizing her mistake. "Now, let's not make Laung uncomfortable. He doesn't have to tell us if he doesn't want to." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:34 pm
The children looked back at Selina like they were one body and spoke in one voice "he said he didn't know." they repeated as one. "Do you know Miss?" they asked their voice remained the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:54 pm
Selina blinked, a little freaked out by the children's actions. She slowly got up with a small frown and went to a couple of the kids, placing her hands against their foreheads. "Are you all feeling okay?" she asked softly, unnerved by their behavior.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:28 pm
The children all nodded their heads and then all suddenly randomly ran off giggling like they couldn't remember what had happened to them. They were having too much fun now. Laung looked up at Selina "what was that?" he whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:29 pm
Selina blinked, worried. "I . . . I have no idea . . ." she murmured softly, worried about the children.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:25 pm
Laung shook his head and looked at the children muttering to himself something inaudiable, although 'children' was audiable. He looked at Selina from the children "are you going to tell Liava?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:52 pm
Selina frowned. "I think I will . . . she's concerned about the children too . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 pm
Laung nodded and looked back at the children, like he was unable to keep his eyes off them. "Are you going to let the children stay here tonight?" he asked, the words just slipping out of his mouth  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff